T
E
If possible today night
Or tomorrow morning
I'm from mobile
And I don't know how to make comments look nice
And make it a long update
I'm expecting Arnav to be shocked
Khushi to give him some piece of mind (band baja degi)...that to infront of everyone
And plz no A.S.R mode
Only Arnav
He should not shout
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Tina Can I expect an update tonight?
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
updating friends. in next 15 minutes...
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mtina0207

updating friends. in next 15 minutes...

thanks tina, waiting 
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

Tina Can I expect an update tonight?

YUP ON ITS WAY
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppy.naveena

plz
U
P
D
A
T
E
If possible today night
Or tomorrow morning
I'm from mobile
And I don't know how to make comments look nice
And make it a long update
I'm expecting Arnav to be shocked
Khushi to give him some piece of mind (band baja degi)...that to infront of everyone
And plz no A.S.R mode
Only Arnav
He should not shout

Hey dear thanks for the comment. the fact that u comment is a pleasyre enuf, u need not make them look beautiful,
am updating dear...sorry not a big big one
but hope u like it
Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirthiarshi

OMG!!! that update was one of the most perfect update i have ever read anywhere!!! i had a lump in my throat and heart!!! perfect and awesome!! oh god i missed ur updates so much dear... u r just so wonderful!!!

I am so touched. thanks a ton sweetheart.
Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had missed you so much.I ha all intentions to avoid all the PMs but I caught up on yurs and i am glad I didn't let this one go.
mtina0207 thumbnail
PIES...
This is a peace offering ...
for not updating ydy.

Thanks to all of you wonderful people who like and commented on my post. It feels great to read ur comments gives me a feeling that u really appreciate the work. so thanks to all who do and the silent readers, please do lemme know how you felt reading my work.

Here is the enxt chapter. hope u enjoy it
Please like and comment on the work.

Arnav was sitting in a meeting with his directors at Sydney branch'mulling over khushi and cursing himself for thinking of her.

AR Group was planning to launch their new seasons line at Australia'.it would earmark their success now in the country, but he wasn't concentrating. He shut his eyes

Suddenly he heard the boardroom door open. heard a females voice, the voice that he would recognise anywhere, the voice that was the reason for the pricking pain in his current life. He opened his eyes, and cursed himself. For past three days he had been thinking and now he even started seeing her. He saw her lips move. She was saying something'.and then he saw that his board members were looking at him'waiting for him to say something'.he had gone delusional.

What was happening to him. His brain was clouded. He defogged his brain and then was stunned. Khushi was here'.

Khushi was fuming on her way to Australia. The long flight didn't do anything to her ever rising temper. If anything she was simmering in rage. She went directly to the meeting that Aman had told her Arnav was due to attend.

She walked past the Assistant guarding the door like a watchdog' He kept saying maam..u cant get into that room. Please mam'.listen

She was a woman possessed and the words fell on deaf ears.,

She barged into the room, her eyes searching for one face that would calm her mind. And there it was the face she had been longing for . The face with eyes shut with defeat  written on it. A normal being would see his face as composed and business like, but to khushi that calm had an emotional turmoil. She willed him to open his eyes and see her and as if he heard her, he opened his eyes and looked straight at Khushi. but what gave a jolt to khushi was  the blank expression. The eyes willed fire, passion, desire, the eyes that were soul to Arnav, the eyes that always melted Khushi, were blank'her heart sank. But she had a task to do and she would do it. With or without Arnav's help.

"Gentleman, I have some urgent matter to discuss with the chairperson. Could you all be kind enuf to vacate the room. The meeting stands postponed until further notice."

All this while she could feel ASR's eyes on her. But he was like a statue'no movement. The entire board as if in unison gave her a look as if she had lost her mind and then again in unison turned their face to Arnav, waiting for his reaction. But nothing from Arnav.

Khushi against made the request to the board asking them to heed. Fear in her heart if Arnav will turn her out. Praying to god, to please give her this one chance with him.

Arnav was still in stance, he saw Khushi' s  lips moving again and simply nodded looking at Khushi.. Just then Arnav simply nodded his head still looking at Khushi. Suddenly he saw his people leaving. He looked at them, unable to understand what happened, why were people leaving. The room was empty in flat 30 seconds apart from himself and Khushi.  He stood up and looked at the entrant. The moment the last person left the room, khushi turned and latched the door. She ensured the door was bolted and the two were in their own haven. Arnav could see her hands shivering. She put her forehead on the door, then suddenly life went out of her and she sagged to the floor, crying bitterly. Arnav was unable to comprehend what was happening. Khushi was here in Australia, in the conference room. Crying there on the floor.

It tore Arnav's heart seeing khushi in so much pain. He walked towards her, but then stayed himself back

What stopped him was not anger but a premonition that khushi needed this time. Something monumental shifted in her. She was crying like a baby possessed, venting all her frustration. He stayed back because he did not want khushi to get a chance to hide again behind her words, which she perennially did whenever they spoke. Last time also, when Arnav had spoken about his feeling, she hid behind words, twisting his statement. He wasn't gonna give her any reason , none whatsoever, to back out. She was here on her own accord and she will have to now come to Arnav and tell her the purpose of her visit.

Arnav stood there not knowing for how long, letting her cry'his heart bleeding at the lost soul in front of him, but he had to. Suddenly khushi turned her face looking at him. They had an eye lock. Both lost in each other's world, their eyes, which was a gate to their inner most thoughts, their feeling, the pathway that reached their heart, their soul.

What khushi saw in them was happiness, pain,  confusion, hesitation and anger.

Happiness to see her as a lost soul in front of him, pain coz of the lost love, Confusion coz of his inability to understand what was to come next and hesitation, whether he had the right to approach her or not, anger coz of her inability to put her trust in him

And what Arnav saw in them was relief. he simply could not fathom khushi. why was there relief in her eye. What was khushi upto.

Suddenly khushi got up and marched towards him. She stood right infront of him. Arnav was giving her a watchful look, awaiting what was to come next.

But what came was something that surprised the hell out of him. Khushi raised her hand and connected her palm to his cheek with a slap that echoed in the conference room.

Arnav had his eye still on khushi, not moving an inch, as if that slap did nothing. He simply gave her a look that said Bring it on khushi kumara Gupta. Am right here, not budging.

"DON'T YOU EVER, EVER DO THIS TO ME ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA." Yelled Khushi, "next time it won't be a slap, it will be a knife slitting that sexy neck of urs. WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE. AND HOW DARE U, HOW DARE U NOT TELL ME WHERE U WERE, HOW DARE U ARNAV, HOW DARE U.

YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T PLACE MY TRUST IN YOU. WHY I CAN'T LET U COME CLOSE TO ME. WHY I KEEP TURNING U AWAY, NOT WANTING UR PITY. WHY I AM SO INDEPENDENT, THAT'S COZ AFTER  14 YEARS U AGAIN PROVED TO ME ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, THAT LOVING SOMEONE ONLY MAKES U VULNERABLE AND PRONE TO HURT. THAT LOVING SOMEONE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FLOWERS. THERE ARE THORNS EMBEDDED IN THEM AND WHEN THEY HURT THEY OOZE BLOOD OUT OF YOU."

PRECAP   THE BIG CONFESSION UR WAY...

Hey lemme know if u guys want a teaser

Please do not forget to comment and like...awaiting the response..please dont kill me for the cliffhanger...i accept i am enjoying it

Love

Please do not copy my work. a humble request

Edited by mtina0207 - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani_Priyam

I had missed you so much.I ha all intentions to avoid all the PMs but I caught up on yurs and i am glad I didn't let this one go.

Hey why would u wanna avoid some amazing creative work at the forum...
]well atleast i am lucky u caught up on mine
stay tuned, some amazing romance to come on its way