Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
   ðŸ¤—Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
                                           NOTE
     THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE.😉

😆 No Please don't think I'm trying to kill myself tonight.😆 I know it's a better option rather than taking thede-medhe phere  with Majnu on forum🤣 Because I promised the next update on friday night😆. 

Ok Jokes apart,😊 Guys before the update I want to tell you about Sana, I mean Manyata's character. 😉After the next update Sana'll die😭 ðŸ˜­ & beginning of Manyata's life.😊
After tonight's update Sana's character'll end n Manyata's life'll start n the cute friendship n than love story of UV-M'll started.😉
I'll really miss Sana's character because Sana's character just like me n tonight the last night of Sana's character. I'm also feeling like I'm also die with Sana's character.
Those readers who missed Sana in last updates, Guys next update fulfill with UV-Sana's Nok-jhok n Sana's identity revelation.
SANA HI SANA HAI NEXT UPDATE MEIN.😆
I wrote full episode but a silly lil girl deleted last half of the update mistakenly n I'm writing again that last part of the update.😭
So Please wait some more time. I'm again working on it.

NEW CHARACTER:- KAYA.
After this update a  new girl's entry in UV's life KAYA. For this FF I signed specially  COCKTAIL GIRL DIANA PENTY AS KAYA. ðŸ˜†
I'll describe her character later but giving you Pic of KAYA(DIANA PENTY).I hope you'll like her.🤗
Thanks for waiting n Love you all.🤗
Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
vampire12345678 thumbnail
yaya sonam u will update soon  anyway i really liked the pic of kaya now will she play the cupid between manveer or villian
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
SOLID NIKAMMI. ARE NOTE PE BHI PRESENT LAGA KE CHALI GAYI.🤣 AUR RES KA THAPPA BHI.🤣
Sorry dear tumhari attendence bahut short hai.😆
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
all i can say is cont soon can't wait to see a blasting end of sana and i am pretty much sure u will make it one to always remember :) 
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE😲😲😲
Sonu starting with this bachay ki jaan lay gi kya😉😆 aagay ja k pta chala kya raaz tha isk peechay *phew*... acha now abt the note sounds really gr8 cute cute nok jhok friendship & love story waiting ofr the update itself ab trailer dikhaana band kro aur picture laga daalo😆 Ohh delete hogi half update😲 thatz bad okii thn take ur time jab ho jaye tab update! looking forward to the cocktails girl's character to b revealed... looking forward to the whole update...
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

yaya sonam u will update soon anyway i really liked the pic of kaya now will she play the cupid between manveer or villian

Thanks Saira. You liked the pic, I'm so happy. Hmmm🤔 ðŸ˜† I'll tell you about Kaya's character later. But don't worry I'm not SA toh MANVEER KI TOH 1000%Guarantee hai.🤣
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocker12

all i can say is cont soon can't wait to see a blasting end of sana and i am pretty much sure u will make it one to always remember :) 

Oh I'm trying my best to give my cute Sana's charater a royal end for her own benefit.🤣 ðŸ¤£
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmingAngel7

THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE😲😲😲
Sonu starting with this bachay ki jaan lay gi kya😉😆 aagay ja k pta chala kya raaz tha isk peechay *phew*... acha now abt the note sounds really gr8 cute cute nok jhok friendship & love story waiting ofr the update itself ab trailer dikhaana band kro aur picture laga daalo😆 Ohh delete hogi half update😲 thatz bad okii thn take ur time jab ho jaye tab update! looking forward to the cocktails girl's character to b revealed... looking forward to the whole update...

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ WO Hum shock laga laga laga shock laga wali chewing gum kha rahe the na isliye sabko shock laga diya.🤣
Sacchi yaar humein bhi itna gussa aaya tha par wo choti thi yaar isliye gussa bhi nikal sakti thi uss pe isliye phir se type kar rahi hoon.😭
Thanks for the waiting for the update yaar. I'm trying best to update ASAP.😊