rusticreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
interesting!!!!

looking forward to the face-off...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Can you please make a quick update? Please? Pretty please? Else i may die in suspense ... Lol

By the way .. I really love Anjali in this FF :)
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Can you please make a quick update? Please? Pretty please? Else i may die in suspense ... Lol

By the way .. I really love Anjali in this FF :)

Darling that's the plan...already started on the next chapter...but I really want to be cruel and leave a Teaser for you all around the hundredth post, that'll leave everyone's appetite wet..😃
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love the Anjali Jha in your story. I wish Anjali was actually that tenacious and self righteous in most appropriate manner!
Good Update!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Love the chapter.
Anjali and her calculating mind. Brilliant.
La and aman are divorced? Interesting.
Can't wait for the next part.
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akash is my favourite...Love the fact that he could spot Payal backside anywhere...can't belive you have written him as a lady killer...want more Akash please😃
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this FF mostly anjali
yea tell him khushi 
she dont work for you ASR
chetanahooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssafdar

Akash is my favourite...Love the fact that he could spot Payal backside anywhere...can't belive you have written him as a lady killer...want more Akash please😃

trust me u'll love the next chapter...and the next post is the teaser for the same!😛
chetanahooda thumbnail

Teaser chap-5

'What are you doing?' Payal slightly tilted her face to her left, as if in wonderment.

'You mean you don't know?' Aakash smiled like a loon, all the while thinking Finally she is catching on!

'Na-uh! You are all, I don't know'over-something.' Payal was still looking at him with that vacant expression in her eyes.

It dawned on him, maybe just maybe, he was the one who needed to catch on and on top of that 'over-something' didn't sound nice.

'Payal' he said in his best-deep voice and stepped closer to her, she was shocked for a nano-second and then she really Finally caught on!

'You are hitting on-ME!' the first half of the statement was more of an accusation while the final word was more in bewilderment.

Anjali smirked to Shyam over the dining table, he was sure that it was just the trailer and he was yet to see the movie.

Arnav was practically breathing fire from his nose, while his eyes flashed hay-wire intent. He could not understand this need to keep her right where she was, while his brain screamed to throw her out now. His jaw clenched as he tried to control his urge to grab hold of that delicate forearm all over again, it had felt right there.

Khushi saw the gamut of expressions running on his face and prayed buaji was yet to cancel her return ticket; she was not staying here after all!

So'll leave you guys high and dry for a small time..hopefully will be updating by Monday..maybe sooner!😉

Ciao!

Love❤️

Chetana

Chapter-5

Edited by chetanahooda - 11 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks..awesome...👏👏