Th#2 Arhi FF: DDCT- **Chp 30-Pt 2 FNL Pt- 12/30-Pg 117**

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

To Thread  2 Of

A Very Big

Disclaimer

This is a work of fan fiction using the characters from the popular Star Plus serial "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do?" which is a trademark of 4 Lions Films Production.  The characters are created and owned by the writing team of the show, and I do not claim any ownership over them or the show.

The story I tell about "Arnav and Khushi" is my own invention in regards to the content, writing style and situations and it is not purported or believed to be part of 4 Lions Films Production. This story is for entertainment purpose only and is not part of the official storyline.

I am grateful to the 4 Lions Films Production and writer Gul Khan for their amazing storyline about Arnav and Khushi, without their amazing concept my story would not exist.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE; COPY OR STEAL ANY OF THE CONTENT FROM MY STORYLINE IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND UNETHICAL.

My Blog Link

DreamAway

Edited by vikadesigirl - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the secon thread , all we need now is the update
Which I am desperately waitin for ... Continue soon <3
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new thread :) :)

Now waiting eagerly for an update :D
__blossom__ thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread read all the 18 parts in one go...loved it...continue soon:)
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Vika, Congrats on the new thread. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for the update and a lot of ARHI moments 😍

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
arhilover55 thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
swtgirl_tina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations..!!😊 waitin 4 ur update..
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all Enjoy the next update... I hope it is to you liking...

Chapter 19

Day 12...

Two days had gone by, since Khushi last saw Arnav. It was as if he was avoiding her at all cost, for the life of her she could not fathom why. I mean they shared some of the most intimate encounters and poof he was being a recluse. He would leave before she would wake-up and arrive late at night when she was asleep. Though, in these two loathsome days of not seeing him, the teasing never stopped from Dhruv and Anjali, always asking mundane questions or comments on certain things.

However, she had some idea that the teasing she was getting was in regards to Arnav and her supposed relationship or whatever they were, because she herself had no idea what they were. Anjali had cornered her yesterday and asked her if there was something brewing between her and Arnav, to which, Khushi blushed crimson red and shyly told her that she is not sure what is going on, but the feelings she has for him are strong and she has never felt like this before.

Anjali was ecstatic to hear that, she was truly happy that at least her brother was taking baby steps towards Khushi. Dhruv on the other hand was itching to tease Arnav about this, but didn't have the guts to do so, as his life was still precious to him. On the other hand, Payal and Aakash were a different story for Dhruv, because for one thing he was not afraid of that older brother of his and thoroughly enjoyed teasing him.

"So, Bhai are you going to take Payal bhabi out for dinner tonight?" Dhruv teasingly asked him as he sat down on the chair opposite of Aakash.

Aakash was in his cabin, engrossed over a file, raised his head and answered, "I want too, but her Buaji is adamant saying it is inappropriate to go out before the engagement has happened." He tells him with a sad voice.

"What is inappropriate about that? You are getting engaged in two days and this is the 21st century. Be a man and tell Buaji that." Dhruv tries to knock some sense and courage into that older brother of his, as he makes himself comfortable in the chair and props his legs up on the desk.

Aakash gives him a weary look and says, "Right, have you met the woman?" He shakes his head, "She will never agree to it, besides Payal respects her and will abide by her rules."

Dhruv smirks at his elder sibling and starts to formulate an idea in his head, "What if we tell her that all of us going out for dinner."

Aakash looks up from his file and says, "Dhruv, I want a date with my fiance, not a group entourage trailing with me on a date."

Dhruv drops his legs down and explains to the dimwit and not so sharp brother of his. Aakash listens intently at the plan his younger sibling came with. He finally agrees and says, "You have the honor to call Buaji and ask for permission, because I sure as hell am not doing it."

Dhruv shakes his head with a smirk playing on his lips and mutters, "Pussy." Aakash hears him and gives him a look and thinks that first thing he is going to hear from Buaji's mouth is the ever so famous Hai  re NandKisore. Dhruv takes his phone out of and dials Buaji's house number as Aakash looks on and gives him two-thumbs up as a way of saying good luck.

After convincing the old, eccentric, and rules abiding woman for 10 minutes, she agreed and gave her blessing for a group date between Payal, Khushi, Dhruv and Aakash. Aakash thanked his brother and hugged him. Dhruv told him that they would all go to the restaurant, while he and Khushi will excuse themselves and go to a different venue so he and Payal can enjoy their romantic dinner date.

Khushi was excited to hear this from Dhruv at how he convinced her Buaji to allow Jiji and Jeeju to go out for a dinner date. She had to admit; the boy did have some brain and was not all brawn.

"So," Dhruv looked at Khushi who was busy with some arrangements for the engagement, "You in or out?" He asked her as he plopped himself down on the couch waiting for her answer.

She gives him the biggest smile and nods her head. At this moment, she was willing to do anything, especially to distract her from the thoughts of that Laad governor. She had not seen him in two days and was having one of the alcoholic withdrawal effects in her body. She craved to see him, touch him, taste him and by god just see him. It was like he was addiction and she had a craving for him. She has totally lost her head, she thinks to herself. It is true what her family members call her 'pagal.'

The foursome arrived at the restaurant, while Aakash and Payal exited the car to head into the restaurant as Dhruv and Khushi drove over to their destination for the night the multiplex to watch a movie. He told Aakash that he should give him a ring when they were ready to leave.

Khushi with a sullen face entered the multiplex, her mind still on that stupid Laad governor. Dhruv looks at her and knew exactly where that pretty little mind of hers was heading said, "Why don't you just give him a call?"

Hearing this, she shot her head up in a jerk and with a stutter asks, "Who... what... are you talking about?"

Dhruv raised his right eyebrow and with a smirk said, "Really, so are we playing the: who, what, why game?" He grabbed the popcorn tub from the person behind the counter as well as the drinks and candy.

"I don't know what you are talking about Dhruv." She tells him with a huff and begins to walk towards the cinema hall.

"Arnav, I am talking about my older brother, who you are completely besotted with. That's who" Dhruv tells her with a grin plastered on his mouth as he walks behind her leisurely.

Khushi's eyes widen, as she spins around and sees a grin adoring his mouth. Oh how she wished to wipe that shit eating grin off of his face right now. "So, you know, but how?" She was not at all surprised to hear that he knows.

Dhruv tells her that it was not hard to figure out the signs and that he was really surprised that his brother fell for someone like her, but nonetheless is very happy for both of them. Khushi smiles at him and tells him that he has been avoiding her for two days and she can't figure out why.

"Maybe he is busy at work?" Dhruv tries to ease her tension as they both sit down on their respective seats in the cinema hall.

"No, I don't think so. I asked Jeeju and he said that they are not busy. I just can't seem to figure that man out. I mean one minute he is good guy and the next totally the opposite," She pauses and grabs some popcorn from tub and stuffs it in her mouth, "You I told him that he has dual personalities at the way he acts sometimes and that the mental institution should not have released him," She picks up the drink and sips it as Dhruv who mid-air stopped eating his popcorn as his ears could not believe she told him that.

"You know sometimes he makes me so mad with fury and other times'" She left the sentence unfinished as she herself had no idea what he makes her feel. She glances over to Dhruv who was still not over the fact of what he had heard; she punches him in the shoulder to get his attention.

He looks at her and shakes head as he tells her, "Maybe he needs a little push to make him realize that you are not invisible or to be taken for granted." He smiles at her as his stuff his mouth with gummie bears.

Khushi now all ears listens to him to telling her how to make Arnav jealous or at least make him realize his feelings for her. In order for that to happen, they would have to flirt and well be rowdy in front of him. Khushi with a wide smile agrees, well she is surely going to make him suffer for all the torment he has put through in this last two days.

It was midnight, when Arnav strolled into the house completely exhausted. For the past two days, he had been keeping his space away from her. He was afraid of how his heart feels whenever she is in close proximity of him. He had to banish those feelings, so he had decided to stay away, but a lot good that did him. He was constantly surrounded by her memories, her thoughts. He just wanted to see her fair, angelic face today.

He opened the doors to his room when he heard faint voices coming from the pool area. He walked in a bit close and sees her silhouette figure standing there with none other than his cousin Dhruv. Dhruv lowers his head towards her ear and whispers something in her ear, to which she let out a joyous laugh. Dhruv raised his hand and tucked a wayward string of hair from her face behind her ear. He gave her a sweet smile as he did that.

Arnav seeing that interaction fisted both if his hands tightly. He was angry, furious, and jealous of Dhruv touching her. She was HIS, all of hers was HIS. He was boiling mad as he took fast long strides out towards the pool.

"What the hell is going on here?" He barks out with anger. Both of his hands still fisted together tightly, his jaw set tight and his eyes emanating anger.

Khushi and Dhruv look behind them as they see a beast with anger on his face. They both look at each other, silently saying a prayer for one another god help them from this beast, who is all ready to unleash his wrath upon them.

Precap:

"Two days, two f**king days Arnav I have not seen you and now you have the audacity to ask me what I'm doing with Dhruv," She tries to pry her wrist out of his grip, which only makes him tighten the grip on her, "Let me go, you Laad governor, raakshas!"

Arnav totally amused by her verbal abuses directed towards him, especially the names she has for him, he smiles and pulls her backwards firmly, twirling her around so that her chest collided with his and instantly his mouth hungrily sought after hers in a hot, passionate and rough kiss.

Comment away.. and don't forget to press the like button.

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 11 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CONGO CONGRATS for the 2nd thread! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww! OMG The update was amazing<3

Akash and Payal are so cute! And Dhruv, Jalebi's in his cute mouth<3πŸ€—

Awww! Love Dhruv and Khushi's bonding, so cute!..😳

Ahhh the precap seems awesome! Waiting eagerlyyy πŸ˜›

Update soon & Thanks for he PM :)