An old passion - Thread Two - Chapter Eighteen UP

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
An Old Passion - New Thread

Party πŸ₯³

Thanks a lot guys for you Awesome comments and support... 

Prologue...

Things had been going well the last two months of their six months contract. Even though the misunderstanding was still there Arnav and Khushi both found it terribly hard to resist each other and one night in a moment of high passion they consummated their marriage. After that they found it impossible to stay away from each other and did it whenever, whereever. Arnav knew somewhere in his heart that khushi did love him and that maybe she was innocent but he didn't have any prove. Arnav didn't tell her why he married her but tried to be a better husband. He was madly and deeply in love with her and wanted to work on their marriage. Khushi also was terribly in love with Arnav , she let the past go and only wanted to live in the moment. With the misunderstanding still looming over their heads they were probably the most perfect couple ever. Every one saw how Arnav stared at her, cared for her, they saw that Khushi had taken the equal place of Anjali in Arnav's life. Likewise they also saw how Khushi glowed when Arnav was around her, how she waited till late at night to eat with him, how she took care of his each and every needs. Every single Raizada thanked Devi Maiya that their chotte had finally found the happiness that he truly deserved. Likewise the Gupta's were happy that khushi was so happy and she finally found the stability that she needed in her life. They couldn't have asked for a better damad then Arnav who took care of their Sanka Devi's each and every need.

Shyam also saw all these with nothing but resentment in his eyes. After holi incident he knew that things were not good between Arhi but lateron he started noticing the closeness between them. He was not oblivious to their love for each other and it burned him. He began to plot how to separate them. 

One day he created such a situation that arnav saw them together and it was once again looking like Shyam was hugging khushi. This time Arnav didn't just turn around and walk away. He couldn't bear it, he couldn't bear it that after making love until the wee hours in the morning khushi was hugging Shyam in his room at 11 in the morning. He didn't even once remember his Di or that shyam was Di's husband. He only  saw his khushi was hugging shyam even after what he had done for her. He lashed out, he said cruel stuff, he brought out the terrace scene and he blamed khushi. He didn't say anything to Shyam because here Shyam is no one, his khushi was hugging shyam. He didn't even let khushi explain anything.

Khushi finally realized why Arnav had married her. How could he think so low of her. She was shattered beyond words. He hadn't given her a chance to explain then and he didn't give her a chance to explain now. He broke her completely. There was nothing left. 

Khushi wanted to leave but Arnav didn't even allow her to leave. He made her stay in their room and he made love to her everyday. "Made love" is actually a strong word they now just had "sex". Arnav didn't interact with her other than sex and even didn't let her explain. Khushi tried and tried to make him see but he just didn't look at her anymore. He was aggressive and harsh with her. 

One look at Khushi's face was enough to see that this poor girl was devastated, crushed and didn't have any happiness, energy left in her but no one could say looking at arnav's face that he was burning in the deepest pit of hell himself. He hated khushi and yet he loved her. He couldn't let her go, he won't be able to breathe without her. He wanted to kill himself and her. Such intense was his feelings.

After two weeks of such torture khushi couldn't take it anymore and she ran away. Far away from everyone. No one knew where...

That was 1.5 years ago... and now the real story begins πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Banner credit goes to HarshitaLuv aka HarshitaπŸ˜ƒ

Prologue            https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56361873� 

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Pimping my other Stories πŸ˜†

"When A Tornado meets a Volcano" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2986557

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I res'd to update here and then forgot and updated in the next page OopsπŸ˜† Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow congrats for the second thread πŸ‘πŸ₯³
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

Wow congrats for the second thread πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thanks hun πŸ˜³
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
congratz for the second thread πŸ₯³
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congulations on new thread
Update soon
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

"Don't look so shocked. I'll pursue you this way or that.If you move back there I'll shift there and open a AR industries there. I'll not rest until I get you back khushi. So I suggest you think into the one month plan. As I'll give you a written guarantee that if you leave after one month I'll sign the papers and leave you alone. So which way will it be Mrs. Raizada?" 

"Soon to be Miss Gupta"

"We'll see to that Khushi" Arnav chuckled.

"Fine I'll do it. Only because I want to show you living with you doesn't affect me in anyway and after one month I'll walk away with divorce papers" 

"We'll see to that Mrs. Raizada, we'll see to that"

Chapter 14 

Khushi felt nothing but loathing for the man driving beside her. Loathing!!! Who is she kidding? Didn't she practically risk her own life to save his? Okay maybe not loathing but she is definitely not going to give in to his demand. She couldn't and wouldn't risk her heart again. She was too damaged to go through all of it again. What if he again trampled her heart, what if he again misunderstood her? Khushi knows Arnav has changed but really how much?? Didn't he just make a one month deal with her? First six months deal now one month deal... First he misunderstood her with Shyam and now Ajay!!! No matter what Arnav is never gonna change...

"Lets not tell our family about this one month deal. It'll shatter them. Lets just tell them that we want to give ourselves another shot" Arnav told her as soon as they reached Shantivan. 

"And what will happen when I leave after one month"

"If you leave after one month we'll tell them it didn't work out and we want a divorce. A clean break. You won't need to run away again plus you can always come and visit Ayush and everyone else. I won't stand in your way. Do you really want to run again Khushi? Wouldn't you rather be close to your family"

"Fair enough. Although I'd rather that you tell your family and I'll tell mine. I want to go and spend two days with them. Tell them and come back. In between you can tell your family.I don't know how anyone will react to this"

"Sounds good to me but remember 30 days starts from day after tomorrow then. Do you want to go in or do you want me to drop you home"

"I want to go in, grab some stuff and then go home"

"I'll drop you."

"No need"

"Come on Khushi, you are very weak now and you promised me that you'll give me a chance so why are you denying?"

"One months starts from day after tomorrow right. So I'll give you a chance from day after tomorrow"

saying this she walked past him into the house.

Arnav was shocked for a moment and then he gave his signature smirk. Khushi wouldn't be khushi if she didn't argue back or give him quirky remark. God how he had missed this her. Khushi hating him he could manage as he had experience in that field but what he couldn't manage or tolerate was the indifference she was showing towards him since she came back.

His Khushi was back!!!!

It seemed weird to Khushi that after claiming to love her and asking her to give their marriage another chance Arnav hadn't contacted her even once. Except for the one sms telling her that he was really busy they hadn't been in contact for the last two days. Today he was supposed to take her back but he didn't even call. Will he come? Or did he change his mind... 

She had told her parents that she and Arnav had decided to give their marriage another shot effectively hiding the one month clause from them. Buaji and amma was in tearn of happiness. She was going to her sasural and she was not leaving, what more could they ask from life. Seeingb them so happy made her feel very guilty. Was she doing the right thing??

But Bauji didn't seem happy at all. He took her to another room, sat beside her and held her hand.

"Bitiwa, I know you've grown up and can take your own decisions. I don't want to force my decisions upon you but are you doing the right thing?? I know my Khushi very well. She is not that sort of girl who runs away. If you ran away from your marriage the first time something big must have happened. O else you'd never leave us... And now you want to go back into that marriage once again. Think again sweetheart. I don't want to see you get hurt again. But if you think Arnav can make you happy, if you think he truly deserves a second chance I won't stop you but do think carefully before making a final decision."

Khushi finally told the truth to bauji that she didn't even want to acknowledge herself "After I left there were times when I regretted leaving. There were times when I felt like coming back, when I scolded myself for being a coward instead of proving my innocence. I know I might be doing wrong here bauji but I don't want to regret my whole life. If things don't go right we'll get a divorce and go our separate ways but I can't spend my whole life wishing "what if" bauji" Khushi told bauji with tears in her eyes. Bauji kissed her forhead and said "you've all grown up. I was scared but now I know you'll be able to take care of yourself.

Until now Khushi was telling herself no matter what she'll never give Arnav a chance and she'll leave him after the end of the month. She'll make his life a hell and make him suffer as much as she suffered. But what she told bauji was something she hadn't until then even acknowledged to herself. Now that she had she was more scared than ever. Part of her wanted to hurt him and part of her wanted to make him suffer and then leave him. Which part wins over is what we have to see here.

It was evening and Arnav hadn't still arrived yet. Khushi had finally given up hope and was really fuming inside when Arnav's voice could be heard from outside talking to one of the neighbors.

Ten seconds more and he rang the bell.

Garima opened the door and buaji started pampering him. Arnav looked at her sheepishly knowing that he was way late. He took her bag, bade them farewell and they sat in the car.

"I thought you are finally going to divorce me without the one month clause"

"ain't gonna happen"

"Then why were you late? Did you forget about it"

"Do you know you talk to much" he said giving her the boyish smile he sometimes used to give her. "I know ways to stop you but those are not allowed during the next 30 days" Arnav said smirking at her.

"Now you listen... dare talk with me again like that and this plan is over right at that moment"

"What!!! I was talking about jalebis... Jalebis shut you up good" 

"Then why are you not allowed to give me jalebis the whole month??"

And they bickered the whole way home.

It wasn't a big shock to Khushi when she noticed Anjali standing infront of the door with a big pooja ki thaal and eyes brimming with tears and shining with happiness.

All the rest of the family members were gathered behind her and left no doubt that they were happy.

Mami was silently wiping her eyes and as soon as Mamaji looked at her she told dirtwa went inside her eyes.

They are so happy, they'll be totally devastated when she left.

Aniket gave her a hug and whispered "guess it was not such a bad decision to bring you here after all"

Arnav never was able to watch her with anyone else. If it was before he'd have pulled her out of his arms and give him his deadliest stare. Still now he couldn't see her hugging someone else but unlike before he just looked elsewhere. 

He wondered how Khushi would react to his surprise.

He took her upstairs. 

Khushi could feel that Arnav was tensed. She wondered why? 

Arnav stood aside to let her enter first. Khushi opened the door and almost dropped Ayush who was in her lap. 

"Oh my god"

New Thread ... I'm very happy... Thanks a lot guys for your awesome love and support... Will update soon but not tomorrow... 

Like and comment please guys

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
CONGO CONGRATSSS on the new thread!!

Partaaay time! πŸ₯³

Arreh vah!? 

What an update,, Very interesting! HAHA Arnav and Khushi still bickering πŸ˜†

Hmmm. I wonder what the surprise is! Well excited! πŸ˜³