Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg i cant believe he actually went n looked for that ring...awww it was just wonderful n thnx 4da pm dear...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments... Love you guys🤗
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW !!

Beautiful update ! Really liked the way the story has been shaped !
Finally he knows the truth...

And he's gonna repent hard !

arnvkushi thumbnail
finally...its happened😊
i'm sooo happy...yeppeee
looking forward for his confession...😍
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

A jealous Arnav is always a treat to watch.

I am happy that he has learnt the truth.
Waiting to see how he redeems himself.
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just read the last few chapters and love jealous Arnav but really pleased he has found out the truth and hopefully makes everything up to Khushi
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting turn of events!!!
I like it!!!😊
Continue soon!!!
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
captivating story.
thanks for pm
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear...
awesome part...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Before she could even react to the happenings Arnav sunk his head into her lap and cried like a baby. "I'm so sorry Khushi"  "I'm so sorry jaan"

Chapter 11

It took Khushi only a moment to realize that Arnav finally knew the truth. How or when didn't matter. Why after so long? Her heartstrings tugged at his misery, his desperation. His hand that was still bleeding profusely felt as if her own hand was bleeding but the pain, the hurt, her lost baby made her stop from reaching out to him. Even his blood that was beginning to flow like waterfall could not break her resolve. Di would take care of it, she thought. Without saying one word to him, without lifting even a finger pointing to him, without accusing him she got up and left the room.

If Khushi had shouted/screamed/pushed/hit him he wouldn't have felt so low. Now he knew that he had truly lost his Khushi and no amount of pursuing would be enough. He didn't know what to do. Should he let her leave ? Would she be happier without him in her life? Where did her happiness lie? He'd do everything in his power to make her smile. With or without him she is going to smile again.

Ever since the incident yesterday night khushi has been in a tug of war between heart and brain... her heart knows Arnav is repenting and it was not his mistake... her brain was saying what about the hurt he gave you? what about your child? If you forgive him he'll again hurt you. Don't do this Khushi... you not a naive 20 year old girl anymore, once you'd given him your whole heart and he had destroyed it into million pieces, don't give him that chance again.

Aniket had been watching Khushi from afar. When he first met Khushi she was a broken girl. He had gradually seen her evolve, bury herself in her work, it had taken her a long time to become as strong as she was right now. But since they had come here it seemed Khushi was again going into that phase. With each passing day she was breaking a little. He'd thought if he could bring her back to her family she'd be whole again but clearly he was wrong. He knew very well how much Arnav had suffered since Khushi had left him so he brought her back. He wanted to play a matchmaker, he wanted them to be happy. But clearly he was wrong, she was looking like a broken doll whereas Arnav had started to look like a living corpse. Things have taken a worse turn since yesterday. He had seen Arnav come out of Khushi's room with bloodshot eyes and bleeding hand. Khushi is looking even paler than usual.

"Khushi"

"Oh hey Aniket"

"I'm sorry"

Khushi was really surprised.. "For what"

"For bringing you here. Since you've come here you've lost weight, your skin is pale, there are dark circles around your eyes and you are clearly distracted. I'm sorry for forcing you to come here. It's all my fault. I knew about you guys but I still brought you here. Thought I was a matchmaker but I've clearly put the both of you in more pain then you are already in. I shouldn't have done that"

"It's okay aniket. You are really sweet."

"No I'm not but you are really forgiving"

Khushi gave him a smile.

"Do you want to go back home?"

"Yes please"

"When?"

"Tomorrow"

"Fine I'll talk with the family members now. I didn't mean to cause you both so much pain. Sometimes it is better if the past remains buried. I promise never to meddle in others affairs ever again"

"You are a sweetheart. I love you"

"And you my dear , are far to much forgiving"

Aniket said getting up. Khushi lied down trying to sleep when Aniket turned back from the door "Is it not possible to provide some of this forgiveness to arnav also Khushi? He needs it more than I do. You might not see it Khushi but he is really hurting. He loves you a lot. I don't know what has happened between the you two but clearly you guys love each other. "

Saying this he left without hearing what she had to say.

"It's too late " she whispered to herself.

Aniket during the course of the night talked with Arnav and other family members that Khushi and he would be leaving day after tomorrow. It was a huge blow for Arnav. He wanted to show his remorse to her, shower her with love, win her back and here she was clearly running away. What should he do?

Anjali was terribly depressed. She had seen a ray of hope when Khushi had come back. Anybody could clearly see the love her chotte had for Khushi. She couldn't bear to see her chotte or Khushi in anymore pain. She had to make it right someway or another.

Payal couldn't bear to stay away from Khushi any longer. She wanted her younger sister back. She needed her back. She had seen the love Khushi had for Arnavji even though she put on a mask of hatred and indifference. Whatever problem they had she was sure it was a misunderstanding. They needed to sort it out not run away. Maybe if they had some alone time somewhere they could sort it out. She had to talk with Di about this. There is no way in hell that she'd let Khushi walk away this time.
Morning...

While the elder sisters were plotting Khushi was busy packing. Arnav was busily typing on his laptop, trying to calm himself and forget that she was leaving. Not that it was helping but he wanted to respect her wish. He never was able to give her anything other than pain, if she wanted to go then he won't stop her.

"Di, Jiji I'm going to visit amma and babuji. They don't know I'm leaving. It is better if I tell them personally"

"No problem Khushi you leave. I'll send the driver to pick you up at 7 alright"

"sure Di"

There was a storm brewing outside. It was half past seven and Khushi was waiting for the driver. She'd have stayed but she didn't bring any clothes and her flight was early tomorrow morning. There was a knock on the door and she was surprised to see Arnav there.

"Di told me to pick you up"

"I won't go with you"

"Fine. I won't ever force you for anything Khushi. If you don't come with me it's fine by me but let me tell you If you do decide to come with me I promise not to take you anywhere else. I'll drive you directly home, not badger you or force you. It is all up to you jaan"

"Stop calling me jaan. Fine I'll come with you but only because I have a flight early morning and I need to go home now"

"whatever you want dear"

Ten minutes inside the car and no one has spoken a word. Arnav kept his promise to remain silent. Khushi might be leaving tomorrow morning but he'll make sure to follow her in the next flight possible. He'd woo her but give her enough space and not force her. It might take her one week,one year or five years but he'd wait. He'd keep on saying sorry and finally she'd crack and let him in.

Suddenly a brick fell on the windshield of the from the terrace of a building. Arnav, so that it doesn't hit khushi moved in front of her and got hit in the head by the brick himself.  

The car crashed into a tree.

Everything went blank and the white shirt of Arnav turned red pretty soon. 

Okay I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm having terrible writer's block😕. I wrote this update in the afternoon, hated it so I deleted it and wrote again😊.  

Woohoo I have completed 100 pages... I know it is not much of a feat but it's my first fan fiction so I'm really happy😃... 

Promise next chap will be Arhi only... might be short though😆... very short😳

Please like and comment. Love reading your comments and I do try to follow your advises about the story😃

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 12 years ago