Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mee_sana00 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
super update ...
waiting for khushi's , dhruv's & deeps entry...
update fast plzzz...
 khushi's babyroom was just awesome...
thank you for  your pm..

Edited by mee_sana00 - 12 years ago
am_pikkili thumbnail
update fast... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by am_pikkili - 12 years ago
megharaj thumbnail
nice update..continue soon...waiting for the next part and also introduction  of kushi
mee_sana00 thumbnail
title picture updated was really nice.. and the college of babies was really nice.. plz update fast๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love this ff.. pls pm me for the next chapter.. can't wait when arnav is going to  meet  kushi <3
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so so so much everyone...โค๏ธ
 i was little busy that y.. 
but don't worry... i will be updating soon with lot more awaiting entries...โญ๏ธ
 and did you guys like my title picture???

thanks again buddies
Edited by meniranjana00 - 12 years ago
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 7

At Shanthivan

Party day morning

Everyone over there was bust in arrangements. Shusheela was busy in instructing and dadi was busy in checking out each and everything is going right or not.

Shusheela-"Hariprakash..wo.. put the red and white rose flower in the front vase..ok? and check out whether everything is going smooth in the kitchen.. aa.. and Arnie was asking coffee na? did you gave that to him?"

Hariprakash-"yes maimsahib..i just give him .."

Shusheela was about to speak when someone started talking

".. Hariprakash.. get me a coffee too.."

Shusheela turn towards the person and with a bright she proceeded toward her.

"Anjali ... "

Yes that was Anjali, her lovely daughter. With the happiness of seeing her daughter after so long made Shusheela to a small run towards her daughter. Anjali who was missing her mother's pamper and care hugged her.

Anjali-"oh.mom.. I missed you a lot.."

Shusheela-"I miss you too dear"

"so nobody  want me here? granny when you got your daughter you about forgot me who was standing here for long???"

A cute innocent Sanjay expressed his all disappointment towards his granny. Dadi who was there witness all these came forward and stood before Sanjay.(sanju is pet name of Sanjay)

Dadi-"oh.. my dear sanju.. I was the one who missed you a lot.. and you .. did you miss your great granny?"

Sanju-"oh..my great granny is the only one who always miss me... and I missed you to great granny.."

Sanju then made a winning face to his mother and granny. Then he hugged his great granny and kissed her. Shusheela and Anjali came near and began to talk. They were all came to their chit-chat while standing there. On that time Arnav came from the upstairs and saw his lovely sister which made him really happy. But he is not in a mood to show those happiness, he wanted to tease her, because she was his only one didi and she shown up her lovely presence to their new house at today, on the party day as a guest. He came near and begin his teasing in a hostly manner.

Arnav-" oho maa.. why you didn't make our guest sit?

(with a serious face)

Madam sorry for your discomfort.. Please be seated.. "

He was pointing towards there sofa. By his statement Anjali was all shocked and made a big 'O' with her mouth. Dadi was chuckled at her grandson's teasing but Shusheela was ready to scold him on his behavior towards his didi. But he didn't give that chance to scold him.

Arnav-"HP.. HP.."(shouting)

Hariprakash was all there by his shout. Everyone was eagerly looking forward on what he is up to after making his didi as a guest.

Arnav-" please bring something for madam.."

And that was the limit for Anjali to react. By a filled eyes she came towards him and began to hit him .

Anjali-"chotte.. now I become your guest? Am I not your elder sister? Am I not belong to this family anymore??"

Arnav stopped her from hitting him further.

Arnav-" oh really.. your not our guest?? And your in this family??.. and you made your so called entry to your house on the party day morning?? What the hell was that then?"

By these words he showed his all disappointments towards his didi. Anjali was now realized her little brothers angry towards her. She smiled made a pleasing smile to him.

Anjali-" am sorry.."(making a pleading face)

Arnav shifted his head to a 90 degree angle. To look away from his didi's pleading face. But Anjali want to plead her brother. So she made him face her by pulling his chin and held her ear with one hand.

Anjali-"sorry.. chotte.. please... am really really sorry.."

Making a cute pleading face, she was saying sorry to her brother. But Arnav not in a mood to loose as always on her pleading.

Anjali-" oh.. chotte.. what is this ?? by now you always pleaded with my sorry.. but what is the big deal today..?? I know.. I know.. I was little late this time.. but you have not to be so much angry like this.."(making a little angry face)

Arnav-"oh..little late? Is this little late?? Coming to your OWN house on the house warming day as guest??"

Anjali-"chotte.. please.. I said sorry na?"

Arnav-" wo.. sorry??? by saying a sorry you made your side prefect .. wo di.. "

Anjali-"oh..chotte please.. I said sorry na? and you know about your jijaji na?"

Arnav-"hmm.. now you will blame jijaji for your mistake? I already called him, and he said he asked you to come early but you yourself deny it.. isn't it?"(making an irritated face)

Anjali-"oh.. chote.. am really really sorry.. I deny because of this shaithan (pointing sanju).. you know na? he has school and in the absence of me there your jijaji will allow his all naughtiness.. he just can't handle him.. and am  sorry for making you upset ..please forgive me now.. please.."

Anjali made a cute sorry, by pulling her ear with her hands. Arnav was pleased with that jesters by his lovely sister. His fake angry was fed up with that. He smiled and hugged his sister. Both sibling shared and clear out their complaints and disappointment towards each by minutes. Then all were happy engaged to their duties for the evening function.

After sometime sanju was playing with his mamu. But then Arnav's phone began to ring. He want to attend that call, But he was holding sanju in such a position that he can't get him off soon. Sanju was above Arnav, so he pleaded sanju to get off him so that he could attend the call.

Arnav-"sanju.. get down dear please.. I want to attend that call."

Sanju was not in a mood to listen to his pleading. He didn't get down.

Sanju-" why?? Why should I get down? You are saying that you are so strong.. right? Then why can't you get me off from you by yourself mamu??"

Arnav-"sanju.. if I made any move it will hurt you dear.. that why.. please get off.. sanju is a good boy isn't you??"  

Sanju-" no.. am a bad boy like you mamu.. don't you know that??"(laughing)

Arnav-"sanju ki bachi..! now I will show you who is bad..?"

Arnav was try to get sanju off from him by not hurting him and by a time, he succeed in his mission which made sanju little angry. Then he saw his mother was approaching towards them so he made a plan to tease his mamu as a punishment.

Sanju-(little louder)" oh.. when your girlfriend's call comes.. you don't want to play with your only one banja?"

Arnav was confused by his sudden reply and that to mentioning about girlfriend. Arnav didn't saw Anjali who was listening to them from behind.

Arnav-"girlfriend?? Sanju what are you talking about?"(with confusion)

Sanju-"o..mamu.. don't pretend in front of mum.. she will not say anything to anyone.. isn't it mum?"

Then Arnav noticed Anjali and by then he got where his nephew was upto.  

Arnav- " di.. don't believe your son.. he is such a liar.. you made girlfriend for me..sanju ki bachi !"

By saying this he began to chase sanju. Anjali who know about her son very well just admire their bond.

-------------------------------------------------

At Ramida

Land line began to ring. As there was no one rather than kali , so she came to attend the call.

Kali-"hello..

Babysa.. how are you?

(very excited)

No.. bhabhisa went out..where??

(not remembering so made a confused face)

Malik bhai.. he to went for something..

(try to remember by hitting her head by her hand)

Ok.. don't worry babysa..

I will remember whatever you told me to remember.

You know that na??

(with confidence)

Yes I will write it..just tell me What was it babysa?

really? Babysa your are coming today? when??

Oh thank you babaji.. I am so happy..

I will make all your favorite dishes babysa..

Bye..yes I will write it ..

don't worry about that..

And I will show it to Malik bhai..

Bye..."

By ending the call Kali was in a rush to write the matter in to the writing pad. Finally She got her writing pad and wrote the note.

By these time Malik return to house and saw kali writing something. so he made his way to her.

Malik-"kali.. what note are you making?"

Kali-"malik bhai..i was making the note for you actually."

Malik-"oh really.. then show me.."

Kali-"here you go.."(with a smile)

Happily kali handed the note to Malik. Malik read it and look at kali with a confused look.

Note:

1.    make Rajma chaval, Roti , Aloo gobhi, malai kofta, palak paneer, peda, jelebi, ladoo etc .

2.    show note to malik bhai .

Malik-" is this you made..? "(in a irritated tone)

Kali just nodded and become confused. Actually kali forget about writing about the arrival.

---------------------.------------------------------

Precap: Did kali ever remember what she forgot? Now how will Khushi come? Who will pick her?

do like and comment guys..๐Ÿ˜Š

and for pm plz sent buddy request 

Edited by meniranjana00 - 12 years ago
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it ws amazng i ws da 1st to cmnt thnx fr da pm
mee_sana00 thumbnail
poor khushiji
loved  sanju's naughtinesss๐Ÿ‘
liked sanju 's teasing by calling arnav's  girlfrd was reallly funny...
update fast
am_pikkili thumbnail
wow nice update...
poor khushi...
is arnav going to pick khushi?????
i like sanju in this chapter because naughty naughty sanju..
i like this update very much...
where is  the entring of dhruv ,deeps,jai khurana??
i love it ...
update soon ...

Edited by am_pikkili - 12 years ago