The PH's Guide to compensate for a good script

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fari ki ye sawari
Pad gayi PH pe bhari
Tab bhi suthre nahi sab
Phir hotwa khelega apni bari
Ladkiyan hogi flat bari bari
Royegi humari kismat bechari

🤣
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
FARI,,, I gotta doubt😲,,u know them so well ...Are u one among them😆,,,only that u can make such post unvieling thir intentions! but u are right!!
IronyDied thumbnail
true!! very true!!
you know what fari i think they are purposely ruining it! yes i am sure that something is wrong with them.. they want the show to go off air thats why they are doing all this!
do you remember that sometime back we had a spoiler that sometime in near future Shyam may lead Arnav and Khushi to consummate the marriage and that time i was like that NO! that will make situation more complex! but now the situation is no complex at all😕
i really want the ArHi consummation now so that situation can get complex!! i want a complex story not a comedy circus!!
totally frustrated! no matter what ever happen we always end up coming from where we had started!! no progress from this 2 months at all!!!

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Fari ki ye sawari
Pad gayi PH pe bhari
Tab bhi suthre nahi sab
Phir hotwa khelega apni bari
Ladkiyan hogi flat bari bari
Royegi humari kismat bechari

🤣

Thanks for the lovely poem Rashmi. 😳
Safi123 thumbnail
i think they want to ruin their own show. they might be doing it on purpose.  they are concentrating on their other two shows more suvreen guggal and humse hai life. Edited by avsv123 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

FARI,,, I gotta doubt😲,,u know them so well ...Are u one among them😆,,,only that u can make such post unvieling thir intentions! but u are right!!

Zoha, I really wish I was one them. sigh. 😆
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

true!! very true!!
you know what fari i think they are purposely ruining it! yes i am sure that something is wrong with them.. they want the show to go off air thats why they are doing all this!
do you remember that sometime back we had a spoiler that sometime in near future Shyam may lead Arnav and Khushi to consummate the marriage and that time i was like that NO! that will make situation more complex! but now the situation is no complex at all😕
i really want the ArHi consummation now so that situation can get complex!! i want a complex story not a comedy circus!!
totally frustrated! no matter what ever happen we always end up coming from where we had started!! no progress from this 2 months at all!!!

Tashu I feel the same way. I am truly disheartened. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fari! gud one...LOL

Points 4,5,6 👍🏼
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is fixed... kind off like match fixing... Balika Vadu or Colors gave our PH lots of money to show ridiculous stuff.

We need to send ASR to Saathiya to meet real Gopi Vahu and her bayanak MIL - Kokila Ben. I am sure he will come back on track 😆