Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ayushman9

Don't know about that time tech but late dear alexander graham bell ,must be turning in his grave after watching this episode  ๐Ÿ˜†

So true!! and hillarious and in dhananand's megaphone I culd also see a cctv camera in the centre but I think it was not in working condition.๐Ÿ˜†
kritika19 thumbnail
That"s nice  to see that at that time also v had   technology๐Ÿ˜Š

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya we had techology but not hand made grenade which they showed..
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail

there is a logical fellacy in this episode, if india had agni samayojak yantra( hand grenade) or anything like that in around 300BC and the hand grenade was invented in europe around 15 to 17th century, thn hw the hell England was able to enslave India, a country which was 4000yrs more technologically advanced than it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by kavita_1987 - 12 years ago
koham thumbnail
I believe a few forts still exist in India where person talking at the entry point of the fort can be heard from certain interiors of the fort.  I believe one such fort is the Golkonda fort.  ANother one is one of SHivaji's forts.  Also, some forts have acoustics such that a clap can be heard from point A to point B (not echo, just the clap)  and signals were  designed around this for nighttime security .  I wish I had names handy to provide.  I read about those long time ago.  
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail

@koham,ur absolutely correct, Ialso knw abt these forts and the fact which I have stated is also correct, so we both are correct. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

there is a logical fellacy in this episode, if india had agni samayojak yantra( hand grenade) or anything like that in around 300BC and the hand grenade was invented in europe around 15 to 17th century, thn hw the hell England was able to enslave India, a country which was 4000yrs more technologically advanced than it. ๐Ÿ˜›

yes someone who was fond of indian culture and sharing proofs supporting india's technological advancement...i asked him same question...if india knew the uses of guns and bombs in bc era..then forget british how could turks (gaznavid and ghori)..invaded india with such ease???were indians going through a memory loss???...but he couldn't give me any convincing answer...only told all because of lack of unity among indians...but i didn't get satisfied...

what i feel there might be some uses of gunpowder was done in india in ancient bc times but it was in very primary stage...may be they used it on arrows...remember mahabharata...now i have to study a lot for this๐Ÿ˜›

btw but that ancient microphone was quite possible...because not in arms but india was advanced in some technological field...

P.S your last siggi takes me 2 years back...some old memories are related with that character (my aaryaman๐Ÿ˜)
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
@aru, whtevr u have written is absolutely right and aryaman aka bhadrsaal, isn't he handsome? if he was a girl he wuld have been doing the role of selucus's daughter provided they take the story upto selucus's daughter.๐Ÿ˜‰
Patrarekha thumbnail

@aru, whtevr u have written is absolutely right and aryaman aka bhadrsaal, isn't he handsome? if he was a girl he wuld have been doing the role of selucus's daughter provided they take the story upto selucus's daughter.๐Ÿ˜‰

haha u knw for 1 year i got hypnotized by rohit's beauty and charm๐Ÿ˜†...aaryaman made me crazy...and mad..(yes its past tense..bcoz though i love bhadrasaal till now..but m now out of that hypnotized situation)...on that time i received abusement too for supporting a villain like aryaman๐Ÿ˜‰...but honestly speaking..i never could like the hero yashvardhan there..and always wanted reva and arya to end up together..๐Ÿ˜†...

anyways now m out of that craze...mainly bcoz of his second show sanskar laksmi..where i hated his character suraj..and after he and vibha anand patched up together in real life i lost my interest fully..(bcoz  i loved him with aastha chaudhury๐Ÿ˜†...yes i am sounding weird...but that's me)  ...but still feel rohit is handsome and justifying his character bhadrasaal...(sometimes gives essence of aryaman here too)...

anyways don't want to eat your head๐Ÿ˜†...thanks 4 giving back those memories to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
queenindia thumbnail

from the famous poem" khub lari mardani woh toh jhansi wali rani" one line have been removed by govt later...it was "Angrezon key mitra Scindia ney chhodi rajdhani thee" 

here scindia means the  scindia royal family, who supported brtish.

india was ruled over by many small hindu kingdoms who were busy fighitng with each other, 

there were many other rulers like scindia ,who supported britsh n mughals, just becoz they were not in good terms with other hindu rulers.

the information of making nuclear bombs, n several other kinds of bombs,comes from  "veda"...its available even today.

every knowledge of science and technology comes from " Veda"...

a large protion of veda was burnt by mughals n some was taken away by britishers,

surgery , pastic surgery was invented  by achrya sushruta of india.

all this along with several other subjects were taught in the worlds first university, takshashila

students from all over the world came to study in this university