FF: accidentally in love (part 10 updated)

suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Main
Characters:

Kushi (22)

Bubbly, sweet and not so innocent.

Loves her family and would do just about anything for them.

BUT she doesn't want to get married yet.

Payal (23)

Kushi's oldersister, she is the calm and composed one.

She's just graduated and her family are looking for a husband for her.</font>

Arnav (25)

Khadoos angry young man, lakin sirf upper se.

Inside he's caring, naughty and loving. A side only he's di gets to see.

Will do anything for his di.

Akash (24)

Arnavs younger brother.

He's the families sweetheart. He takes care of everyone and thinks of himself lastly.

All the other characters are there, except shyam he's not in the story😆

Proloug

Why do I have to get dragged around to every wedding in town? Why do people even get married? This whole scheme is nothing but a way for horrible mother-in-laws to find a wife for their sons, making girls do crazy things for their attention. Every freaking year since i turned 17 people have been on my case about getting married. Why should i? Kushi thought to herself furiously while she followed her sister and parents into the reception hall.

In the midst of her groubling thoughts Kushi smelled something that made her senses rejoice just by the smell of it. She stared looking around to find the source of this amazing smell, she knew very well what the smell was. Then in the midst of the overdressed and overconfident old ladies she saw what she was looking for. Her doe like eyes lit up immediately and started sparkling. Her lips broke into a smile with her lower lip getting caught between her teeth while she admired the beauti in front of her.

"Jalebis!!'"

she said excited and started running towards the table where the jalebis were. Then all of a sudden she crushed into something iron like.

"Hay Devi Maiya!"

She froze leaning against the hard surface waiting for the storm to come...

Just something i've had in my head for the longest time. Let me know if you want me to continue😳

Index: 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Other works:

My OS: My ray of sunshine

My SS: Wicked attractions

SS/FF: Changing relations

Edited by suger1993 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice Start :) 😳
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice character sketch
cont it
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice beginning. Do continue and if ur planning on sending out PMs , plz do PM me too.
suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Precap:

"Jalebis!!" 

she said excited and started running towards the table where the jalebis were.  Then all of a sudden she crushed into something iron like.

"Hay Devi Maiya!" 

She froze leaning against the hard surface waiting for the storm to come...

Part 1

Kushi stood there for what seem like forever to her, waiting for the reaction of the tall man she had crushed into. She didn't dare look up to his face but she saw that he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He wasn't what you call a buff bodybuilder but she could make out that he was a confident man just by the way he was standing. And not to mention he smelled GREAT. He had this masculine sent and a tad hint of cologne.

"I'm really sorry, I..I saw jelebis a..an..and I couldn't control myself." She said freaking out by the fact that he hadn't reacted yet.

"What the..?" he said trying to distance her from himself. "Can't you see where you're going, you..you.."

"Chote?Chote..come here" Arnav heard his sister call his name from behind. I'm sure she wants me to see a girl. In every damn party Di does this.Why can't she understand that I don't want to get married yet.

"Yes Di coming. And you how dare you crash into me like this."

"Woh.. I'm really sorry." The girl said turning away from me grabbing her lehnga and running towards the jelebis once more. Arnav stood there mesmerized by her beauty, not that he had seen her face, only her back. But her silky skin and her tiney waist and the way she hopped around like she had no care at all.

Kushi felt really weird going away from him, she felt as if she was leaving something behind, but she couldn't bring herself to turn back. Then when she thought she was safe she turned back a little just to catch a glimt of who this man that had left her sensless was, unluckily she could only catch his brown eyes. Eyes that were so expressive, it was like they were only ment for her to see. Stupid lady covering her view, with her massive makeup and over the top saree. She couldn't even see the rest of his face. Calm down Kushi it's not like you're gonna see him again anyway, he was rude too "Laad Governer" she said smiling to herself as she walked away. 

OMG she turned back..she turned back!! Well only a little but still..wait a minute why am I so excited? Who cares if she turned back..but she has the most beautiful eyes so innocent and angelic and her silky black hair, magical..I could drown in them forever...wait WHAT THE..arnav what are you saying? Arnav stood there having this little conversation with himself while the girl slipped off between the guests.

Promo:

"Ma I don't want to get married. Not now not for the next two years." Kushi screamed at the top of her lungs. Closing the door behind in anger.  

Edited by suger1993 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Their First Meet Was Fiery Yet Magical Cause Both Are Affected :) 😳 Khushi Rocks; She Will Be One Lioness Telling Her Parents Off When It Comes To Marriage : D 😆
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great! Love at First sight...👏
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant start dear!
loved it
id love to read more!
can u please pm me with your updates ?
ilive2laugh thumbnail