Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranu.

@ dlaksh & karthi, an expiry date on his love for T? 😲😲 No way does TA's love for her ever truly gone. He was an idiot, a mental, a mean, hypocritical, chauvinistic and completely dumb to Thulasi as TA fully finally admitted πŸ˜› but to say he actually stopped loving her is insane. If he did stop loving truly, he wouldn't have felt so sad after T left him, he wouldn't have told C that he felt like an orphan, he wouldn't have unconsciously dreamed of and apologized to Thuls.

oh dear  ranu! 😊 i will never  suspect TA love ma.😭😭.😭.[see my siggy ma😭]i am just saying still i have hope on TA he is acting nu...thats it...if he is not acting  also i wont suspect him...bcz i know how short tempered ,aarvakoalaru he is ////?that made him to behave like this...
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu.

I just have one small doubt... TA said everyone called him a buthisaali aam 😲
Which idiot called TA a buthisaali, when this happened????

I clear ur doubt ma...that idiot is none other than thulsi ma...did u remember thulsi  's  latest dream?
in that she said    "neenga romba buthisalli"🀣🀣
KarthiN90 thumbnail
opp's sorry double postEdited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks Shubba for the update.

It was very bad to see Shruthi cheat Kalyani πŸ˜” when the mistake lies on the part of the kutti pissasu 🀒😑😈 which shows that she is an arrogant natured girl πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘ .

It was very heart breaking to see TA's situation πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” but we viewers can't forgive him πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ as he had hurted the feelings of Thulasi πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ to the core but felt happy that atleast he realised his mistakes 😊😊 .

As usual , Puvi and Sudha had adviced TA in a right manner πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› but our foolish hero's ego will not allow him to speak with his wife πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and on the other hand , I hope that he will listen to his brother's advice πŸ€”πŸ€” and speak with Thulasi πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ . Lets wait and see 😍 .

Anandh's scene was irritating as usual 😈😑 .