Chace Crawford's new year

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Chace Crawford Slides Into the New Year... on His Face

135220260-1194138977678128361

Well this isn't quite the way we'd want to welcome the New Year...

Chace Crawford(Nate)was a celeb guest at the LIV night club at Miami's Fontainebleau Hotel on New Year's Eve, when, an eyewitness reports to the NY Post's Page Six, he slipped on some spilled ice, "hit his face and ended up with a cut and bruises." Chace Plant! Get it?

Poor guy!

The cut warranted stitches, and the incident sent Chace back to his suite, where he was able to party his way into the New Year... with a small group of friends. No word on whether or not that included former Gossip Girl co-star Jessica Szohr (Vanessa), who was reportedly also in attendance at the party, along with 90210's Jessica Lowndes.

We wish Chace and his sweet face ? sorry, we can't resist a good rhyme ? a speedy recovery!
source : http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-girl/articles/chace-crawford-slides-into-the-new-year-on-his-face?fb_pid=1326409447&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=fnpg-gossip&utm_source=facebook.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
jessica and chace?????? i thought he has a "thing" for blake...!!!!!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
di i think chace n jessica are just friends...maybe

Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KissOfDeath

di i think chace n jessica are just friends...maybe

does he has nything wid blake????? once thr was photos from paparazzi tht they were found in Miami...blake was in bikini...😆...nd swthrt just do me one favour drop me a PM regarding the link of the episode...nd whr do u stay nd wht r u doing ????
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

does he has nything wid blake????? once thr was photos from paparazzi tht they were found in Miami...blake was in bikini...😆...nd swthrt just do me one favour drop me a PM regarding the link of the episode...nd whr do u stay nd wht r u doing ????

dunno anything abt that di...but blake's bfs change all the time...so i can never keep a count😆

yes di...i'll give you the link the moment i get it but it'll be tues evening or sumthing...coz it will probably air at 8 o clock something therein the night n they are 12 n a half hours behind us...di im in college...doing b.tech !
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KissOfDeath

dunno anything abt that di...but blake's bfs change all the time...so i can never keep a count😆

yes di...i'll give you the link the moment i get it but it'll be tues evening or sumthing...coz it will probably air at 8 o clock something therein the night n they are 12 n a half hours behind us...di im in college...doing b.tech !

nd u r from which plc ?????
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

nd u r from which plc ?????

my home is in meerut but right now im in noida
n where do you live di
im so pissed off that cw doesnt come in india
otherwise we could have watched it on the big screen😍
Edited by KissOfDeath - 12 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
thats why i was asking dear... i m too in noida rite nw...
Ankita_88 thumbnail
m too misss watching the show in TV...