FF- journey of relationship. Completed

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone. I will post all the parts of my ff- Journey of relationships tomorrow here. I will also posts the latest update. Do cooperate. And leave your comments after reading my story:-):-):)
please everyone do fight for ghsp 2 and keep putting pressure on star network. We will get success it our fight. Have patience

INDEX BELOW
Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail

Journey of Relationship...

A unsaid love, emotions, jealousy, revenge, family ties and friendship.

Prologue

Khuranna's and Handa's are family friends and sat next to each other in Khuranna Mansion and Handa Haveli with different business grounds. Khuranna's in Construction and Handa's in Textiles.

What happens when the parents decide their children's marriage when they were just born (ie Maan + Geet and Arjun + Anvesha). What happens when the same children grow up with reserved nature, attitude, different perspective of life. What happens when jealousy creeps in one of the siblings of  a family with full of rage, revenge and wants to destroy the other. What happens and who suffers with these revenge  which not only destroys the love and faith but pulls a kind hearted person to a darkness of life where he becomes the rude arrogant businessman without any feelings for other and the other changed from a bubbly, lovely nature to pale, emotionless and fears to love and make friends. The incident, which changes their lives from best to worst. But the hidden feelings for GEET his MISHTI by MAAN are just locked inside his heart. What happens when one such incident in their life is  planned by Dev and Rahul to destroy the unsaid love of MAAN and GEET for their on means. What happens when they show tat a lie is true. What happens when rahul lust for geet is shown as his love for her by dev to maan.What happens when they plan the worst night for geet. What happens when the unsaid love of one  is never understood by the other and the loving nature and innocence of one is taken by  other meaning. What happens when the other siblings blame one for the root cause of that one faithful night. What effect does this have on the other relations of the two family. Will the truth ever come in front.

Will the truth change their lives. What will happen to their love which is hidden in their heart. Will the hatred in geet for maan ever change even though the love for him is more. Will these two lovers who never voiced their feelings for each other ever come out of the darkness shell. Will rahul come back to their life after that faithful night. Will dev be successful in separating maan and geet as dev loved geet but geet never showed any feelings of love towards him. Will geet be saved from the clutches of Rahul and Dev. What will be her decision after knowing the truth I mean the lie which dev and rahul has created. Will maan and geet come out and win their love to each other.

So dear maantians I would like to know your opinion for this FF as I m first time writing it. I would like to know if you liked my concept. I would like some encouragement from you all.. Plzzz do comment

Thank you?..

INDEX

Character Sketch - Page 1
Part 1 to  9 - Page 1
Part 10, 11, 12 - Page 2
Part 13 - page 3
Part 14 - Page 4
Part 15 - Page 6
Part 16 - Page 7
Part 17 - Page 9
Part 18 -Page 10
Part 19 - Page 12
Part 20 -Page 15
Part 21 - Page 16
Part 22 - Page 18
Part 23 - Page 20
Part 24/25 - Page 22
Part 26/27 - page 25
Part 28 - Page 27
Part 29/30 - page 28
Part 31 - Page 31
Part 32 - Page 33
Part 33 - Page 35
Part 34 - Page 38
Part 35 - Page 39
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2684570?pn=39
Part 36 -Page 41
Part 37 - Page 44
Part 38 - Page 47
Part 39 - Page 50
Part 40 - Page 54
Part 41 - Page 57
Part 42 - Page 64
Part 43 - page 66
Note - Page 68
Part 44 - Page 69
Part 45 - Page 71
Part 46 - Page 74
Part 47 - Page 77
Part 48 - Page 82
Part 49 - Page 85
Part 50 - Page 90
Part 51 - Page 95
Part 52 - Page 100
Part 53-Page 106
Part 54 - Page 111
Part 55  - Page 116
Part 56 - Page 120
Part 57 (last part) - Page 124
Epilogue - Page 131

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail

Characters Sketch

Khuranna Family – One of the richest family in Delhi

Savitri Devi Singh Khurnna – Dadima. Strict when it comes to values and traditions but very loving and caring toward all 7 children's of Khuranna and Handa.

Ranjit Singh Khuranna (RSK) – A shrewd and strong businessman to outside world but loving and caring when it comes his family and best friend Mohinder's Family.

Shailaja Singh Khuranna (SSK) – wife of RSK and very caring and loving mother.

Maan Singh Khutanna –  . Rude, arrogant strong and shrewd businessman like his father. Likes to stay to himself without any sign of emotions. His life is only business and its success.

Dev Singh Khuranna –  Twin brother of Maan but totally opposite. The spoil brat of Khuranna's. Uses his name as a weapon for everything.

Anvesha Singh Khuranna –. The only daughter of Khuranna and a very soon to be daughter in law of Handa's.

Vicky Singh Khuranna –. The youngest and naughty. Loves his family a lot. Very close to  Maan and Geet.

Handa Family – also one of the richest family in Delhi.

Mohinder Handa –  Textile businessman and best friend of RSK. Caring and Loving when it comes to family and friends.

Rano Handa – a housewife and very loving and caring. Best friend to Shailaja Khuranna.

Arjun Handa –Elder son of Handa's and handles business with his father. Very protective towards his family.

Prem Handa – A very caring brother towards geet and admires MAAN and ARJUN. Loves Heer. Friend of Geet.

Geet Handa –the only daughter of Handa family. A very bubbly, cheerful and full of life. Like Anvesha she is also  the princess of both the families.

Other Characters with equal importance.

Rahul Chopra –  So called friend of Maan and Dev's. Belongs to one of the  influential family from Delhi. His friendship towards the Khuranna's has a motive. Biggest flirt from his college. Has spoil many life of girls. His next target is Geet. Since the time he has seen geet he imagines her on his bed, his lust for Geet has increased day by day. Very close to Dev then Maan.

Meera Singhania - Friend of Maan and Dev. Loves Dev very much but poor girl does not know tat dev is only playing with her.

Pari  Mehta – Friend of geet and Vicky and loves Vicky. Cheerful like Vicky and geet and loves them a lot.

Heer singh – a very shy person and friend of Geet, Vicky and pari as they all study in one class. Prem and Heer loves each other. Very reserved girl but loves her friends very much.

All the above belong to a well known families in Delhi.

Part 1

Ranjit Singh Khuranna and Mohinder Handa are best friends from their childhood. They are both settled in Delhi but originally belong to a small village in Hoshiyarpur. Two of the richest family in Delhi. They had decided tat their friendship will turn into a relation after getting Maan +Geet and Arjun + Anvesha married. All were happy with this news. So when Anvesha was born it was decided tat she belong to Handa's and so Geet Belong to Khuranna's. But their never forced their children.

Maan was reserved and a few words man. He never voiced his emotion to anyone. He loved his family and was very protective towards his siblings. He loved geet very much since the day he knew the true meaning of love. But he never expressed his feelings towards her. Same way Geet loved Maan a lot and waited for him to say those magical words to her even though  she knew Maan had some feelings for her. She was hell sacred of his anger.

Dev was very jealous of Maan as he was the one who got all love from his family. So his hatred fro him increased day by day. He blamed Maan for his lack of love from family. He loved Geet but geet never ever had any feelings for him. She hated him but being a Khuranna's she used to tolerate him. Dev very well knew tat Geet's marriage is fixed with Maan and Maan also loved her. This increased his hatred towards him more. He even hated Vicky as he was more close to Maan then him.  His hatred towards Maan was so much tat he always wanted to hurt him and take revenge so tat everyone blamed Maan. As dev was irresponsible and flirt everyone was aware of his nature which led to the comparison between Maan and Dev. But Maan used to always Maan used to say tat he will change when time comes.

Maan, Dev and Rahul were in their last year of MBA. Prem and Anvesha in last year of their graduation. Geet, Vicky, Pari and Heer in first year. They are studying in the same campus and all know each other very well. For outsiders they are one gang but Prem, Anvesha, Geet, Vicky, Pari and Heer were one gang but were seen with the others as they were close family friends and Maan never left them alone.

This was just a background to the story.

In College

Maan, Dev, Rahul, Anvesha, Prem, Heer and Pari are waiting for Geet and Vicky.

Maan : I don't know why this two morons are taking time to come . They do not even know the value of time. Why the hell you left them behind Anvseha.

Anvesha : But bhai, they just told me tat they are going to the library.

Maan : Oh.. so you all just believed them.

Prem: Come bhai. How could we stop them from going to the library. They will come back soon.

Maan: how could you all just fall for their trap. You very well know tat when these two morons are left alone they create problems for others and themselves. I really pity for the person today who is in trouble because of this idiots.

Rahul: Come on Maan, why the hell are you getting so hyper today. They will come soon.

Dev: and  why do you think tat they will create problems to others. Everyone is not like you.

Rahul: I don't think Geet will do something like tat. She is just a sweetheart Maan.

(Maan gets irritated with rahul). And we have gathered here for discussing about our trip and not some business meeting tat everyone should be on time. Every one is not like you Maan.

Prem: Bhai. Just leave tat now. They will be back soon. And I don think tat they will do any pranks today as I have already warned them for that.

Maan; and what do you think Prem tat they will listen to your warnings. One of them is Khuranna's and the other is Handa, and you very well know wat they are capable of doing.

Pari. Yes Vicky. Maan is saying the truth. You remember na last time wat they had did. Poor Dia ( one of the college mate) she was on the verge of leaving college because of this two.

Heer: We should not have left them alone.

Rahul: Com eon Heer we all know you very well. You never like to do all this. Just studies and books. When others enjoy you want to stop them.

Maan: Rahul just mind you words. Don't forget tat she is are friend after all. And whatever she is saying is the truth.

Anvesha: just stop it guys. You all just need a chance to fight.

( By the time Get and Vicky were approaching towards them enjoy their latest prank on one of their professor).

Maan: so here come the two devil of Khuranna's and Handa's.

Geet: what? How dare you Maan ?

Maan: don't dare me Geet. And by the way where the hell you two were?

Geet: why do you want to know and its none of your business.

Maan; Ya I know. Wat business you do when you are left all alone.

Rahul: Just forget it Geet. Anyways who was your latest target?

Geet and Vicky together: Target. What Target. We did not do anything. We were in the library.

Dev: Come on. We all very well know what you were upto. So just spilt it out.

Geet: Ok Ok. It was Prof. Mehta and Prof. Malti this time.

All together: What. Bechare aaj to who gaye kam se.

Pari: tats great. And tat Prof. Malti does deserves it. She just irritates us like anything.

So wat was your prank.

Heer: What professors. Geet are you mad. Now you and Vicky did not even leave the teachers. Its shame on you.

Rahul: just stop your so called drama Heer. When you do not like all this then you can just leave from here.

(Heer feels bad and was about to leave when Maan holds her hand.

Maan: rahul don't forget tat she is a part     of our gang and we all have freedom to voice our opinions. And don't you dare forget tat she is soon going to be part of Handa family. So better you behave properly.

Rahul: Ok. Sorry Heer.

Dev: so Geet just tell us.

Geet: you know, I just a kept a love letter in Prof. Malti table saying tat its from Prof. Mehta. When Prof. Malti read tat letter she was fuming in anger and just stormed out from the staff room towards Mehta sir and just started abusing and accusing him with her harsh words. By god you all had to just see Mehta Sir's face. He was totally blank. Vicky you continue now. I m tired.

Vicky: ya the face expressions on Mehta Sir's were just enjoying. Poor fellow did not know wat Miss. Malti was saying. They were fighting like tom and jerry just. Just abusing each other. At last Ms. Malti showed Mehta Sir the letter and he was shock. He was pleading tat he did not write it. But Ms. Malti was  no where to listen. Really we just enjoyed it.

Everyone together: what?

Geet : But, you know tat Mehta

Dev: what Mehta

Geet: our plan back fired on us only. Mehta Sir really love Ms.Malti and he took this chance and said I Love you. And she also loved him.

Vicky: ya its so bad na. we wanted to enjoy and we brought this two reserved persons who never voiced their feelings to each other.

Maan: tat good just because of your silly prank atleast those two got their love. But don forget that I am praising you for this.

Rahul: come on Maan just forget it now and lets discuss about our trip. So next week we are having holiday so we have planned for a trip to Ooty. So you all are ready to come.

Everyone excited about the trip and says yes. But Maan actually is not but just because of his siblings and Geet and Prem are going he says yes.

Heer : Sorry everyone but I cant come. Dad wont allow me for the trip.

Anvesha; why do you lie all the time Heer. Its not your dad but its you who don't want to come.

Pari: Come on Heer atleast for some days just come out of your books for your friends. This is their last year and we wont get a chance like this again.

Heer; but I really do not…

Anvesha: Just forget about it Pari. She wont come. Prem I don't know how come you love such a spoilsport.

Prem: Yes Anvesha even in think sometime how come this happened. But you know na that Love is blind. It I truly believe it now

(heer was almost crying now)

Geet; Anvesha Di and Prem Bhaiya how dare you say tat. She is not a spoilsport. And Bhaiya don't forget tat she is my friend before  your girlfriend.

Prem: ya I know Heer ki Chamchi.

Vicky: Heer is going to come with us and she will prove tat she is not a spoilsport ok.

Geet: Yes she will come and we will prove it.

Rahul: so ok guys. Lets meet day after and Maan will do all the arrangements.

Precap: Khuranna and Handa family moments.

Dev getting shouting.

Part 2

Handa Haveli

Prem: Maa, Papa …… we all have decided for a trip to Ooty as we have holidays for a week.

Rano: Shocked. What trip and tat to Ooty. No never. You both cant go.

Geet : Maa…. Just stop your drama now. And its not the first time we are going and we are no more kids.

Arjun: Geet behave yourself. Don't forget tat you are talking to Maa. And she is only concerned about you both

Mohinder: Geet beta Arjun and your mother  are just concerned for you and not against your trip to Ooty.

Geet: sorry Bhaiya. Sorry maa.

Prem; But Papa we are not going alone. Everyone is coming. And Maan bhai is also there na.

Mohinder: What Maan is also going? Then I don't have any problem.

Geet : Now you don't have any problem with the trip as you now know tat Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna is also going with us. And that Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna what does he think of himself. Prime Minister of India or what. Always ready to show his superiority on me. And I  like an Idiot always gets shouting because of him.  One day I will really teach him a lesson.

Mohinder: Geet behave yourself. Don't forget tat who Maan is to you.

Geet: Ya I will never forget when you all are there to remind me tat. But I swear papa I will not marry him even if he is the last person on this earth. I cant live my life with tat robot.

Arjun: Enough Geet. And Papa we are not supposed to force them for the marriage. May be  Maan may love someone else and we cant spoil their life for yours and Dad's promise. If I and Anvesha love each other and wants to marry it does not mean tat even Maan and Geet will.

( Arjun, Prem and Geet calls Mr and Mrs Khuranna Mom and Dad / Khuranna Siblings call Mr and Mrs Handa Papa and Maa.)

Rano: Suniye what arjun is saying is right. We cant force our children. And what we know may be Geet and Maan may love someone else in future and the way they always fight I don't feel there is any chance of love between them.

(geet feels said by listening this.)

Geet (ST): how m I suppose to love someone else. I only love M…… but what bhaiya and Maa is saying is also true. May be he loves someone else and if its true then I m more then happy for him.)

Prem:  I don't understand anything tat why always our talks end on Geet and Maan Bhai's wedding. When it has to happen it will happen. Right now we are here to discuss about our Ooty trip.

Geet: Right. Why the hell I  don understand why they always speak about that. I had told you  first only tat  Papa, Maa and bhaiya will not agree for it but when they  will know that Maan is coming they will say yes. So I have won my challenge. So give me my money.

Prem: Ya geet. You won and I Loose.

Arjun: Tats because Geet you are irresponsible and with you Prem also. But Maan is  matured, responsible and understands the situations better. So tats why we all trusts him.

Geet and Prem: Ya Ya……

Rano: So when you all are leaving?

Geet: Day after

Mohinder:  what? But wat about the arrangements?

Geet: Don't worry Papa. Haina na who apka ladla aur honnar beta Maan, usne sab kuch plan kar raka hai. Aur yeh bhi ki kis tarah humara trip boring kar sake apni Hitler gree se.

Mohinder: Geet its not like tat. Maan is concerned about you all. Tats why he is being little strict.

Rano: This is too much for the day. Now lets have dinner…

Everyone starts eating and enjoying their family moments together.

Khuranna Mansion

Ranjit, Shailaja, Maan, Anvesha and Vicky at dining table. Dev is not to be seen.

Anvesha: Dad, we have planned to go for a trip to Ooty .

Ranjit: What? But how come and wat about your college?

Vicky: Dad don't worry we are not bunking our classes. We have a holiday for a week.

Dadima: That's a nice idea beta. You have to take a holiday from your busy schedule otherwise you will become a robot. Just see your Dad and Maan. Your dad is busy in his business and your Maan bhai in college and business.

Anvesha: Ha Dadima. Aap janti ho college mein sab log bhai ko robot kethe hai aur Geet tho ek mauka nahi gauvathi bhai ko irritate karneka. And today she and Vicky just…..

Dadima: what annie wat they do today.

( Anvesha narrates the whole incident from college and all starts laughing)

Dadima: wah mere sher.. Yeh  hui na Khuranna's ki baat.

Ranjit: Vicky I don't  believe tat you and geet can go so far. Anyways its not bad in having fun but you should be in your limits.

Maan: Dad even you are provoking him to do this. These two are just becoming irresponsible day by day.

Shailaja: Haan. Maan sach keh raha hai. Inki to badmaashi din bar din badthi ja rahi hai. In dono par rok lagan jaruri hai. Na jane kab akal aayagi inhe.

Dadima: Shailaja yeh bache hai is umar mein masti nahi karenge tho kya hamari umar mein karenge. Aur time ane par sab apne aap jimedar ban jate hai.

Ranjit: Just leave tat. So Maan even you are going with them to Ooty?

Maan: Yes Dad. How can I leave this people alone. So I have decided to go along with them. Cant say wat problems they will create if they are sent alone tat to when these Geet and Vicky are going.

Shailaja: Yes beta. We cant let them go alone. Even I m sure tat if you don't go with them they will do whatever they want. Atleast if you are there then we can stay in peace.

Dadima: teek kaha Shailaja. Agar Maan unke saath hai tho hume bhi koi darr nahi laga rahega.

Vicky: Dadi even you.

Dadima: Haan  main bhi. Main tumhari aur geet ki masti mein saath deti hoon iska yeh matlab nahi ki main apni jimmedari se muh mod loo. Agar Maan tum logo ke saath hai tho hume jinta ki koi bath nahi.

Anvesha: Haan dadima. Hum tho in dono ko sambhal nahi payenga. Agar Maan bhai hai tho koi problem nahi hai. Yeh dono apni harkate to nahi karenge.

Everyone agrees with tat.  Dev standing little far away from the dinning table and fuming in anger by listening to all tat.

Ranjit. Shailaja Dev kaha pe hai. Kya ushe pata nahi ki Khuranna Mansion mein sab log saath khana khate hai. Maan kya  dev abhi ghar nahi lauta.

Shailaja; Nahi aisa nahi who tho kab ka aa juka hai. Sayad kamre nmein kam kar raha hai.

Ranjit: Haan janta hoon uska kaunsa important kam jal raha hain. Waise bhi is ladke se muhje koi ummed nahi hai. Maan ko dekho. Dono mein kitna farak hai. Koi nahi kahenga ki yeh judwa hai aur dev Khurana hai.

Maan: Dad its not like tat. Dev  will understand his responsibility. He just needs time.

Ranjit: How much time he needs Maan. Just because of you I m tolerating his nonsense. Its better he understands now otherwise its not good for him. I have already decided wat to do with him.

Dadima: Bus karo Ranjit. Ish time pe yeh sab baatein karna jarrori hai kya.

Ranjit: Par Maa hum kab tak Dev ki mannmaniya sehyan karenge.

Shailaja murmers slowly tat Dev is coming. Ranjit gets more angry and shouts at Dev.

Ranjit: Where the hell were you Dev? Do you have any feeling and importance for your family. I suppose no.

Dev: M sorry dad. I was bit busy.

Ranjit: Busy. I know how busy you were and your so called important work. Learn something from Maan. you both are of the same age. You are so irresponsible. And why the hell you were so late to come home last night. How many times I have to warn you for this. Dev you better mend you lifestyle and ways otherwise I have to take some strict actions.

Shailaja: Suniye ab bus bi kijeye. Who suder jayega. Use thoda time dejeye.

Dadima: Ab bus karo yeh sab. Dinner karte hai.

Ranjit calms down and says: Maan as you are going to Ooty you can take out some time and visit our site there and check out if everything is under control or not. Mr. Gupta will help you.

Maan: Yes Dad. Even I was thinking the same.

Ranjit: I trust you Maan.

(Dev was full of anger from inside. And and smirking to himself about something)

Handa Haveli – Geet's room

Geet (ST): Geet don't think like tat. How can Maan love someone else when I love him. But what if he does. No No Geet it cant be. He only loves you. But still Geet agar who kisi aur ko pasand karte hai tho.  Aur who tho mujhe pasand bhi nahi karte. Humse ghussa karte hai. But still yaar I love him and tats enough and I will always love him.

She writes her diary on Maan, Kisses his photo says good night and goes to sleep.

( Geet writes a diary on Maan. Where she writes the moments between her and maan and her feelings for him.)

Khuranna Mansion – Maan's Room

Maan (ST): when you will understand Geet. When will you grow up and understand me and my love for you. I don't like shouting at you but you do such things tat I m forced to correct you and you think tat I hate you. I m just sacred for you and Vicky tat one day you both may be caught in some big trouble. I just cant afford to loose you and Vicky. Just try to understand me geet. I Love You Mishti. Please understand me and don't think tat I hate you dear.

Dev's Room

Dev in very angry mood.

What the hell does Maan think of himself. He just knows to act too well and shows everyone tat he is the best. Just because of him no one loves me.

They just hate me and cant stand me. They think tat I m irresponsible, immature and what not. Dad just needs a reason to blast on me. Maan has taken away everyone from me dad, mom, dadima, Vicky  anvesha and now Geet. Yes maan I know tat you love Geet a lot and you have not told her yet. But don't worry Maan your unsaid love will always remain unsaid. I will not forgive you and now when just because of you tat Geet does not even look at me. She just hates me  and I swear Maan I will take away all your  happiness from you. You will regret for coming in my way and my love. Just wait and watch maan and the show has began. Now its your turn Maan. I will ruin you and your relation with Geet. No one can stop me now.

Just then his mobile rings.

Dev: Hello

( rahul on other line)

Rahul: Hello Dev. Wats the news.

Dev: Don't worry Rahul.  Our plan is going according to us. Everyone in both the families are ready for the trip.

Rahul:  That's good. But how come.

Dev: you know na tat Khuranna's and Handa's trust Maan a lot. And we will use this trust of theirs to ruin Maan and Geet.

Rahul: yes Dev. Don't worry and just enjoy are success now.

Precap: Flashback of Rahul and Dev

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 3

Dev: Hello

( rahul on  line)

Rahul: Hello Dev. Wats the news.

Dev: Don't worry Rahul.  Our plan is going according to us. Everyone in both the families are ready for the trip.

Rahul:  That's good. But how come.

Dev: you know na tat Khuranna's and Handa's trust Maan a lot. And we will use this trust of theirs to ruin Maan and Geet.

Rahul: yes Dev. Don't worry and just enjoy are success now.

Dev: Yes Rahul. But thanks yaar if you were not there then I would never  able to do all this. Thanks for your support  rahul.

Rahul: No thanks yaar. We both are helping each other. You want  revenge from Maan and Geet and I want only Geet. So its give and take.

Dev: Sach Keh raha Yaar. So lets enjoy our success.

Rahul. So good night and he cuts the call.

Dev goes to flashback

Flashback – 2 days ago

Rahul was observing Maan and Dev from past few days as he had a rough idea about the silent war going between the Khuranna brothers. He was planning to use Dev for his mission.

Dev was angry on Maan as just because of him once again his father shouted at him and warned him of severe consequences. He was fuming in anger like it will burst at any moment.

Rahul: Hi dev. Whats up yaar. You seem to be in a foul mood today.

Dev: no not at all. I m fine like always.

Rahul: Come on Dev. Don't hide anything after all I m your best friend .

Dev: Nahi yaar aisa kuch nahi hai. Just small problem between family.

Rahul: Family problem. I thought its Maan.

Dev: What; what do you know Rahul?

Rahul: come on dev I know tat you don't like Maan and hate him.

Dev: Ya Rahul. I  Just hate him. I really cant stand him for a minute. Just because of him my family thinks I m not even worth of their love. And you know Rahul Our Dad the Great Business tycoon has given the power of attorney to his best son MAAN SINGH KHURANNA. He thinks tat Maan is more capable then me.

Rahul: smirks. Just forget Dev. They will realize their mistake.

Dev:  No rahul they will never. Its been like this since my childhood. Maan a;ways had the upper hand in Khuranna Family. You know Khuranna's and Handa's are friends from ages but even Handa's don't care for me as they care for the other Khuranna siblings. I just hate Maan for this. These was just not enough for Maan he took away Geet also from me.

Rahul: what geet.

Dev: yes rahul. Maan's and Geet marriage is fixed from their childhood and you know Maan loves geet like anything but never told her nor anyone knows. And I think also Geet loves him and just because of him that B***h Geet does not even look at me. I will not spare both of them.

Rahul: So wat are you planning.

Dev: What  plan?

Rahul: so you are just going to leave them like tat.

Dev: No rahul I will never but wat can I do?

Rahul: if you don't mind I can help you. But first answer my questions.

Dev: questions. Ok just spilt them out

Rahul: do you still love Geet?

Dev: No never. I just hate her now.

Rahul:  So you don't have problem if I want geet.

Dev: wat

Rahul: Yes Dev since I have seen Geet for the first time I m going mad for her. I just imagine her in my arms and my bed tat to Naked. I just want to taste her, her soft white skin yaar. My nights are restless without her. I want her at any cost and for that I am ready to help you if you will help me.

( Actually Rahul was trying to flirt with Geet when no one was with her and geet being our sherni slapped him. This happened before rahul's friendship with the Khuranna's and Handa's and geet didi not tell this to anyone not even Vicky. Then he came close to them and said sorry to Geet and from tat day he was fuming for revenge with geet and getting her to spend one night)

Dev:  I m ready. But how tat will destroy Maan?

Rahul : I have a plan for tat Yaar a full proof plan.

Dev: but my name should not come in all this

Rahul: don't worry nothing will come on you everyone will blame your brother maan for it.

Dev: then its fine. I m ready for it. So wats your plan.?

Rahul: So here goes my plan. Next week we are off from college. So I have decided tat we will plan a trip to Ooty for our whole gang. And make sure tat Maan and Geet comes for tat trip.

Dev: That's not a big problem. I will handle it. Then

Rahul: This trip will be our first step. I will try to get close to Geet and we have to prove to Maan tat Geet and I love each other very much. We should make sure Maan sees me with Geet all the time so tat he believes wat he hears. You have to provoke him to believe tat geet loves me. For tat I will need Geet's phone so tat I can send love messages to my cell and show it to maan when our plan will come to climax.

Dev: wat do you mean rahul?

Rahul: first off all no one from our gang should be aware of it specially Vicky. I will explain you. In Ooty I will try to get as much as close to geet and you have to make sure tat maan is also present. I will physically touch her here and there so tat maan will believe and don't worry for Geet I will handle her. I will spend my most of the time with her.

This will be our first step. After coming back I will make sure tat our plan reaches the final stage. Like you know tat after two months our exams are getting over and we have a party night. Tat night will be the d- night for geet and maan. We have to make sure tat maan gets geet to my place so tat I can enjoy. And offcourse you too.

Dev: Yes rahul even I want to enjoy her. But how it is possible. But this plan will take so much time

Rahul: don't worry she will be drug once Maan brings her to me. And Dev we just cant jump on our plan. We have to wait for the right moment so tat we can enjoy every bit of it and there is lot more to it. Just wait and watch Dev you will enjoy each moment from now onwards.

(Rahul Thinking in mind -  I m planning for an mms of geet so tat I can blackmail her and get her to my bed whenever I want her. You know I just cannot resist her any more. )

Rahul and Dev enjoy and just smirks about the plan.

Dev (ST) : So Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna. Its show time for you na. You, yourself will destroy your lovge with your hands forever. You will not even get time to think and save your love geet. Its paybeck for you from me Maan.  Now you will understand wat insult is. You will live a mor horrible life than me. I will take away everything from you. Your most precious person from your life will hate you Maan whom your always tried to keep far from problem. Just wait and watch now.

Precap – Ooty trip and a trap for Maan and Geet.

Guys, you wont get Maaneet moment for some more parts. Even if you get it will be some angry and emotional ones.  But once the story progresses it will be full of them. So plz bear with me.

Part 4

On the day of trip.

Everyone meets at the airport as they have to catch a flight to Bangalore. After reaching Bangalore they will be traveling by a private vehicle specially booked for the entire trip.

In the plane Rahul and Dev did just a arrangements tat Geet was forced to sit with rahul and maan with anvesha. Rahul was trying to come close to Geet and some extent he was coming.rahul was doing some sweet talks to geet and geet was enjoying it. On the otherside Maan was getting jealous the way geet was responding towards Rahul.

They reached Bangalore and boarded the vehicle for the further drive. Rahul was trying hard to sit with geet but Anvesha pulled Geet with her. Rahul was fuming with anger. Other pairs were sitting together enjoying the cool breeze and the environment. All were busy chatting and Maan was sitting behind and stealing glances at his mishti and enjoying her each move. Here dev and rahul were trying best to get close to geet but failed. At last Dev targeted Anvesha.

Dev: Annie why don't you sit with me. Atleast spend some time with your this brother also.

Anvesha: But bhai Rahul is sitting with you na and this is your last year and after tat he will be going to Cannada so you both wont get time together.

Dev(Irritatting) : Don't give those excuses to me Annie. I very well know tat you also hate me like others and don't find me worth of your love.

Annie: its not like tat bhai…..

Maan: Dev what are you talking. We all love you and Anvesha  cant you sit with him. He also wants to spend some time with you.

Anvesha: Ok Bhai and she moves towards their sit and Rahul towards Geet.

Vicky: Rahul it's a great idea yaar. Thanks to you. Just because of you we would get this chance of coming to Ooty .

Rahul: No thanks Vicky. Its are last trip together so just enjoy it.

Prem: rahul is saying right. Instead of wasting our time in saying thanks to each other we should enjoy each  moment as after this we wont get such chance Vicky as Maan Bhai will be joining Business permanently and you know our family will not allow us to come so far without our permanent bodyguard.

Anvesha: Right Prem. Maan Bahi will be busy in business and our family  members will never give permission for us o go anywhere, First it was Arjun and now Maan Bhai but after this no one. So lets enjoy it.

Geet: Don't worry guys, Maan will always be there for us as our permanent bodyguard. I will get permission for him from Dad. You Know na tat dad will never say no to me as I m his princess. What say Maan you will come with us everywhere  after you finish your college.

Maan was dumbstruck listening to their conversation and said.

Geet what do you think tat I don't have any other work that coming with you for your silly trips.

Geet: Whats wrong in that Maan after all you are appointed as our permanent bodyguard by our family. (Everyone starts laughing)

Maan: Geet you are talking to much.

Geet: guys did I say anything wrong. Haan Pari tum bolo na. us din Dad aur Papa ne tumare samne kaha tha na ki agar Maan tumare saath aa raha hai to tum ja sakte ho nahi tho nahi. Tho iska matlab yehi hua na ki Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna is our Permanent bodyguard.

Pari: Geet tum mujhe kyu kich rahi ho. Maan Bhai mujhe jinda kha jayege.

Vicky adds more masala in it: pari tum darr kyu rahi ho. Kya Bro koi bhoot hai ki who tume kha jayege. Sach bata na tum thi na us din.

Maan gets more irritated and says: geet its to much. Other you all will go back right now.

Geet. Ok ok sorry and imitates him.

Heer was just enjoying all this. Everyone back to their partners.

Rahul: So geet how do you find the trip?

Geet : Its wonderful rahul. After many days we all have been out. Thanks for your lovely idea Rahul.

Rahul: Come on geet no thanks and sorry in friendship and now we are a gang so no formalities dear.

Geet: right Rahul, you are to good.

Rahul: so whats your plan after college Geet and by saying this he holds are hand.

Geet: Plan. No Rahul not so soon. Have not decided anything right now. Just want to enjoy the college life first.

Rahul: its good geet. And he keeps on asking her questions and cracking jokes on which geet is enjoying and giggling.

Maan was just enjoying her movement but the moment his eyes caught the sight of rahul hand on geet's he got very angry and was about to come to them but controlled himself  as he knows tat geet is too friendly towards everyone and his mishti will never do anything tat will hurt him).

After a long drive they finally reached ooty and it was night so they just barged in their rooms allotted to them by Maan and went to sleep.

( Maan and booked a cottage for them with 4 bedrooms. The girls were given one room, prem + Vicky in one and Rahul + dev in one. And for maan one he loved his privacy.)

After everyone settled in their rooms they were fast asleep but in one room…….

Dev: so rahul our first plan is working out so wats next.

Rahul: Dev do not get excited its just a start and Maan will not believe so fast that there is something between me and geet. We need to work hard on this Dev.

Dev: yes rahul Maan is too intelligent and we just can't fool him. We have to be very precise in everything and show him yours and Geet closeness.

Rahul: so next I will try to get more close to Geet and for tat I have to spend the whole trip with her. We have to do something tat Maan never comes close to her or geet does not go to him. They should never know each others feelings.

Dev: don't wory for tat as I know Maan will next take the first step and Geet gets very sacred of his anger. She will never try to come close to him and she will never interfere with the other couples privacy so only left is anvesha and I will handle her. You can carry on with you plan.

Rahul: Now lets go to sleep.

The next day

Everyone gathers at the hall and are ready to go out.

Prem: Geet where is heer.

Geet I don't know. She was with me sometime earlier but not know.

Prem: this girl na will never leave her books.

Anvesha: Prem she is in the room doing something. I will go and call her.

Prem: no anvesha you all carry on I will call her. With this he went to the room

In the room Heer was reading a novel.

Prem: Heer darling wat rare you doing here. Oh no. don't say books.

Heer: Prem I was just getting bored so thought of finishing my novel.

Prem: dear we are not here for reading but enjoying and you will never get out of your books.

Heer: its not like tat and she closes the books.

Prem pulls her towards him and hugs her and kisses her cheeks and was about toi kiss her lips when she pulls out.

Heer:' Prem wat rare you doing. Anybody can come inside.

Prem: no one is here. So let me kiss you.

Heer: Prem plz its not right.

Prem: ya  nothing is right for you. You want ony books.

Heer feels sad for him and come close and pecks his cheeks and says sorry. With these they both go out and joins others.

Maan: see guys please do not leave each other and go too far.

Geet: Lo shuru ho gayi Hitler ki Hitlergiri. Yeh soch rahi thi ki ab tak Khados ne apni bolti kyu shuru hui nahi. Chalo chalo sab Hitler ki baat manlo.

Maan: Geet………….

Geet: Maan I know tat my name is Geet…………. GEET HANDA. No need to shout my name.

Anvesha: plz guys you both do not start it all over again.

Geet: di maine kya kiya. Yeh sab tho apke bhai ki karamat hai.

Pari: gee tab bas bi karo. Tum dono kho toh sirf mauka chaye jagda karne ke liye. Ek baar shuru hote hai tho rukne ka naam nahi lete. Ishe acha hai tum dono ek tujhe se dur raho aur hume enjoy karne do.

Prem : Ha geet tum to Man se dur hi raho kyu hume apne trip enjoy karma hai na kit um logo ke jagda dekne hai.

Geet: ya you all blame me only. Its maan who always fight and not me.

Vicky: acha baba now forget it.

Rahul: come on. Don cry like a kid. I will be with you.

Vicky: tats a good idea. (Rahul and Dev smirks at each other.)

Maan just stands there and listen to everyone but feels jealous.

Precap: trip continues.

Part 5

Everyone enjoys the sight seeing and maan from far was keeping a watch an all of them. He could live them like tat as he was responsible for their safety.

Pari: Vicky its so romantic na. I just love the climate here. Its so cool na.

Vicky comes from behind and  hugs her: yes darling its lovely here.

Anvesha comes and breaks their moment.

Anvesha : you don forget tat even we all are here. So keep your romance under control.

Vicky: so someone is jealous ha.

Pari: Di are you missing Arjun jiju or wat.

Anvesha: Jealous and me and for your kind information Pari m not missing anyone ok.

Pari: Di I didi not say anyone but Arjun jiju.

Anvesha : whatever it is. Why should umiss him when he does not have time for me.

Prem and Heer come forward.

Heer: come on Pati why are you irritating Anvesha so much.

Prem: ya pari don't irritate my would be bhabi ok otherwise I will tell Arjun Bhai about this. What say Anvesha shall I tell bahi tat you are missing him.

Anvesha: Prem you too. Just wait when your time comes leave not leave you.

Heer: just stop it guys. Why are you all troubling her.cant you all see she is so sad.

Vicky: hey have anyone seen geet. Since long time she is missing.

Prem: don't worry Vicky Rahul, is with her.

Prem: not worried yaar. But you know na what she does.

Pari: Haa Vicky its beeter we find her before Maan bhai come sto know tat she is not with us.

On the other side..

Geet was sitting alone on a stone and tinkling about maan

I don't know what happens to me when maan talks to me. I just loose my control and start fighting him. But I really enjoy to irritate him. i just love the expressions on his face.

Rahuls comes to her.

Rahul: Hey gee twats up?

Geet: nothing rahul. Just enjoying the cool climate here.

Rahul; enjoying tat means are you in love or wat?

Geet: Shut up rahul. Nothing like tat. And she tries to get up but slips and falls in Rahuls Arms. He hugs here.

Dev and Maan were close by when Maan gaze fall on Geet and Rahul. From where Maan and dev were, standing it looked like they were Hugging each other. Maan go very angry and just turned away and walked from there.

By the time the other who had seen Geet falling came running to her.

Vicky: princess are you ok.

Geet: Yes Vicky. I m Fine. Don't worry.

Prem: Thanks rahul for saving Geet.

Anvesha: ys thanks Rahul. Tats why we don't leave this geet alone. She is like chalti firti tragedy yaar. And all laugh at her comment.

Dev: Maan don't you think tat rahul and geet are hiding something. I have been noticing them since long. She seems to be very close to each other.

Maan in anger: I don't know. And why should I be interested in their life. Its their personal matter.

With this all go back to the vehicle and back to their cottage.

The following day….

Maan was very angry on the previous incidents and some how he was getting frustrated with Geet and Rahul's closeness. Dev's words wereew also ringing in his mind. So to avoid it he decided to visit the site.

Maan: listen everyone today I wont be able to come with you.

Vicky: why bro. is there any problem.

Maan: no Vicky but I will be visiting the site today.

Anvesha: Ok bhai.

Maan: Prem and Anvesha its your responsibility tat you keep an eye on everyone as m not there. With this he leaves.

Today they had plan for a boat ride. So they were to sit two of them in one.

Vicky+Pari, Pren+Heer, Dev+Anvesha and Rahul + Geet. All were enjoying the boat ride.

On the site Maan could not concentrate on his work. He tried to but could not remove the images of geet hugging rahul. It was irritating him. so he decided to join them.

He reaches the lake side and what he saw made his blood boil more. He saw tat geet and rahul were sitting in one boat and rahul was protectively holding geet from her shoulder and geet was very close to him holding.

Dev had seen Maan coming and going without meeting them. Then he saw rahul and geet and understood the reason behind his behaviour.

After reaching back to cottage.

Dev: Maan you really missed today adventure. It was so fun there. Everyone enjoyed.specially Rahul and Geet. They would not leave each other for a minute maan.

Maan: you all enjoyed na so just forget about it.

Dev: you know Maan I has told you na tat there is something going on between the two and today m dam sure about it. The way they were holding each other hands, hugging each other, you had to just see them them you would agree with me.

Maan gets angry and just leaves from there. On the way he sees geet and just avoids her.

Geet looking at him: are inhe kya hua ab. Chado geet khados kahi ka. Kabhi bi nahi hasta.

Dev smirks to himself and is happy that their plan is working out.

The week just passes. All enjoyed their trip and have returned back to Delhi.

Precap: Meera in the picture

Vicky finds out tat Geet loves Maan and wats his reaction.

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 6

Back to Delhi and college.

As days passed Rahul  and Dev were successful to make believe Maan about their affair to some extent. Only last blow was remaining.

Pari: Hey see everyone Meera is back.

Meera: hi Guys. Hows life going on.

Everyone hi together.

Heer: So meera how are you and how about your London tour.

Meera: Wat tour Heer. You know na I was there to visit my Grandparents.

Prem: we missed you yaar. And you really missed the best part dear.

Meera: what best part.

Vicky: Ya we had been to Ooty and we all missed you.

Meera: its ok. I could not do much dear. So are others.

Anvesha: Others or someone specific dear.  So your eyes are searching for Dev Bhai na.

Meera : annie. You know its not like tat.

Anvesha: come on Meer we all no wat it means dear. Anyways he is in the catten with rahul. You can catch him there. We are getting late for class.

Everyone leaves and meera walks towards the canteen.

Other side geet was alone in her class thinking about Maan and his odd behavior. She had also seen Maam with some girl two times in a restaurant usually which they visit. It was troubing her very much but she could not share with anyone and tears role down her eyes. She sees Vicky and pari coming towards her and quickly wipes her tears.

Canteen………

Rahul and dev were discussing something about their paln when dev sees Meera coming and tells rahul to keep quite. Meera had noticed this and found it odd tat they actually stopped talking looking at her.

Meera: hi dev, hi rahul.

Rahul: Hi meera. Its nice to see you back.

Meera: dev how are you.

Dev: Fine.

Meera: dev I have been trying your number for long but you did not pick any of my calls.

Dev: stop it meera. Aate hi apni baskwas shuru amt kar. And any ways I have many works more important than yo and you useless talks. They just irritates me.

Meera feels bad….. its not like tat Dev. I was worried for you

Dev: just leave tat crap meera….. rahul lets go.

Meera just watches them going and feels bad… as to why dev was so furious on her.

Evening…… handa Haveli

Geet was busy in some work in the hall when Vicky entered the Handa Haveli.

Vicky: Aelo yeh tho yahan pe magan hai. Geet kya kar rahi hai.

Geet Stunned and said: tum………..

Vicky : haan Main. Kya tumhe kio bhoot lag raha hai. Vaise yaar maine tumhe bataya than a ki mujhe tumare notes jaye.

Geet : yyes. I have kept them on my study table. Please Vicky go and take them as m bit busy.

Vicky nodes and leaves for her room geet gets busy over her work.

When Vicky was about to take the notes his eyes fell on the near by diary. He was surprised as how come geet keeps a diray. He was curious to know the content fo it so sat and started to read it. He was shocked, stunned and what not by reading the contents of the diary. He could not believe what was returned in it. He was pinching himself to make it sure tat he was not day dreaming.

Here Geet was thinking why Vicky was taking so much time and she suddenly rememebered…….oh no my diary…. And she runs to her room.

Geet: Vicky………….

Vicky just stares at her by hearing his name. by looking at his face expression geet was dam sure tat he read the diary.

Geet:' Vicky tu jo soch raha hai vaisa kuch nahi hai. Yeh tho main bas yuhi .

Vicky come back to senses and stammers: G…… G…….. geet…. How come you

Geet; nahi Vicky aisa kusch nahi hai yaar and grabs the diary from his hand.

Vicky :  Geet jhoot mat bol. Yeh sab kya hai aur yeeh diary………

Geet : kuch nahi hai aur yeh meri nahi hai.

Vicky : tumari nahi tho is par tumara naam kyu hai aur I know your handwriting dear so its better you tell me the truth for once and all.

Geet: ok don't get hyper. I will tell but promise you will keep it a secret and no one should no about it. Not even Maan.

Vicky: but why geet and bro should know about this.

Geet : no Vicky no one should know as only I have feelings fro maan and I don't know about him.

Ya Vicky its true tat I love maan. I don't know since when, how, what but just love him like he is the most precious person I have in my life. I don't since when I started to love him. I did not realize when he became my life. Sometimes I just think tat we both cant even bear each other for a second, we fight with each other as if we are the biggest enemy and ready to kill at the moment. But you know Vicky I just enjoy all this cute fights with him. I never knew tat I will ever love a person like him. But people say na the love is blid and true Vicky.

I LOVE MAAN. My life feels empty without him. I feel sacred when he ignores me or I don't see him even a single day tat someone may take him away from me………. And with this tears flow down from her eyes.

Vicky…….. GEET………

Geet: Vicky you may find me silly but its true Vicky I love him like crazy. There is nothing important for me than him. I die for his one sight…….. I cant bear this distance between us anymore. The fear of someone taking him kills me Vicky.

Vicky : then why don't you tell him geet? Geet I hope its not like tat ki Tumari aur bro ki shaadi mix hui hai isliye tumhe aisa lag raha hai na….

Geet: No vicky its not like tat. I really love him and after all the decision of marrying each other will be ours. Our parents wont force us. As  far as to tell him I don't have tat courage Vicky. I really get sacred of his anger.

She cries and hugs him and continues further……

Vicky I feel tat Maan like someone else. I have sen him twice with a girl and their closeness sya that there is much more between them. I m really sacred Vicky I don't wont to loose him. I will die without him…

Vicky hugs her and tries to console her

Vicky: no geet bro its not like tat. He will not break Dad and mom's promise geet. He will love you and marry you.

Geet: no Vicky I don't want tat type of forceful love and marriage but it should be from his heart, haan but if he love  someone else than I m happy for him. that's why he avoids me these days.

Vicky : than wat about you princess?

Geet: I will still love him. my love does not have any expectations from him but wants him to be happy always.

They just hug each other and stays there for some time.

Precap: Maan sees Geet and Rahul in a odd situation………..

Part 7

It was Rahul's Birthday and he had called for a birthday bash. He had invited everyone and made it sure tat Maan and Geet were present for the party. It was towards the end of their last year and only few days remaining so he had to work out fast to execute his final step.

At the party hall

Rahul  and planned for giving the last jatka for Maan today as after a weel their exams were scheduled and he could not waste any time now. He had saved all the messages ghe sent from geets mobile.

Everyone had arrived and were enjoying the party. Maan was physically present but his mind was doing summersault as to wat was happening. His heart was not believing tat Geet could do this but he could not ignore wat he has see.

By the time the DJ announced for the couples dance. All the couples marched towards the dance floor whereas Maan was approaching geet but he saw Rahul coming towards him and he back off. Rahul took Geet with him and Annie joined Maan. The song played was a very romantic song ( Planned by rahul and dev).

Rahul was closely dancing with geet by keeping his one hand on the waist and moving it up and down. Geet was feeling a bit awkward but did not say anything.

Rahul: Geet are you comfortable dancing with me. I find you are feeling awkward.

Geet: No Rahul, m fine.

Rahul started cracking some silly jokes and bring geet close almost more close.

Maan who was watching all this started getting angry looking at them. He was getting more frustrated by their closeness and the passionate dance steps they were doing. He could not bear it and just walked towards the bar and started gulping drinks. Dev approached him.

Dev: Maan it's a nice party. Seems to see all are enjoying.

Maan: Hmm..

Dev: see tat maan, kya dance kar rahe hai Rahul and Geet.( Maan looks towards them). I had told you na Maan tat there is something going on between them and you know Rahul  just confirmed in few days ago tat they both are in love.

Maan was just blank……..

Dev : and see anybody can see tat by looking at them. They just compliment each other. But I never thought tat Geet would hide this from us. Anyways its their personal matter but m happy for both of them. While talking Dev takes Maan towards the washroom where they had planned for the next step.

Meanwhile a waiter spills a drink on geet.

Rahul: m sorry geet. These waiters don't even to carry a tray. You can go and clean up.

Geet: its ok rahul. I will go to the washroom.

Rahul signals a girl to come towards the washroom. The girl had worn similar dress like Geet and from behind see looked like her..the girl was paid for this by rahul. As soon as geet entered the washrrom Rahul locked the door. Dev and Maan stood little far away.

The girl approached Rahul and her back was facing Maan and Geet. As soon as tat girl came Rahul pulled her and started kissing her passionately.

Dev tried to bring it to maan's noticed.

Dev: Oh Maan just see tat. Its geet and Rahul na. Oh my god they are kissing each other tat to in the public.

Maan just followed his gaze and was shocked to see geet and rahul kissing each other. He  felt like the ground below him was moving. He felt like his whole world crashed under his feet.He was numb.

Dev smirked seeing him in tat condition.

Rahul and tat girl continued kissing till maan was there. Maan was feeling disgusted after coming out from the shock and just walked off from there. Rahul on seeing tat he pushed the girl and opened the washrrom.

Geet; rahul you.

Rahul: geet it was quite a long you have been here so I just came looking for you.\

Geet: Thanks rahul and they walked back to the party hall.

Geet's eyes were searching for maan and upon not finding, she felt sad. Her heart was racing at a unknown speed like something is wrong .

Here Maan after coming out from the place and drew to a hill top. He was very furious just came out of his car and started screaming……….

Why Geet Why? Why did you do this to me. Why did you play with me. Could not you see love in my eyes for you then why geet. Why did you betray me. I hate you geet I just hate.

Maan spend a long time there and finally returned home.Still he could not come himself as the image of Geet and Rahul kissing started flashing before his eyes.he could not control his anger and goes to his gym. He started doing his tai chi very vigorously but still could not control himself. He spent some hours there and finally after getting exhausted went to his room but sleep was no where near his eyes.

Other side Geet was very restless as she was getting a feeling like something is wrong. She could not understand anything. She was feeling tat something has happened to maan and finally called Vicky.

Geet: Vicky sorry to call you at this hour. But  I m little sacred.

Vicky: Princess wat happen is everything fine.

Geet: Vicky m having a feeling like something has happened to maan. Can you please check on him and tell me if he is fine.

Vicky: Bro is fine and sleeping in his room. you sleep now.

Geet : Vicky please go and check

With this he goes to maan's room but it was locked from inside.

Vicky: Geet I thinking bro is fast asleep and even his room is locked so you sleep now.

Geet: thanks Vicky and good night with this she cuts the phone. But she was not getting any sleep.

Precap: Geet meets Maan's friend

A big fight between Maaneet.

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 8

Days passed by. Maan was totally avoiding geet. He could not see geet with anyone else. He believed tat geet belonged to him. In this way, he starts cutting himself from the rest of the gang. He immersed himself in his studies and office.

One day Maan bought his friend named Priya to college. ( Priya is his Friend Yash Girlfriend and fianc. It's the same girl who geet has seen with maan in the restaurant. Priya wasa total flirt type. She used to  frequently change her boyfriends. She was famous for tat in delhi and and she was given a name as one night stand girl. She as rich as Others. Everyone knew her. But since she met Yash and maan she has changed and mended her ways. Maan was very helpful to her).

The whole gang was present  except geet and Vicky.

Maan: Everyone meet my friend Priya.

Everyone was shocked to see hae with maan. ( as no one was aware of her friendship with maan and yash)

Priya: Hi

Annie: so priya  long time since we heard of you in delhi.

Priya: Ya I had been to London. Just arrived last month back to delhi. It feels great to be back.

Anvesha: Bhai you have invited her for the party tonight na.

Maan: Yes annie how can I forget tat.

Prem: So Priya lets meet at the party.

With this everyone leaves.

Outside the college in parking lot.

Maan and priya were having a quite conversation and with tat Priya hugged Maan. Geet who was standing there listen to them but she did not see priya's face but only heard her name. seeing Maan hugging her back she felt bad and her eyes filled up. Before they could notice her she went from there.

At khuranna Mansion

Everyone was busy with the party arrangements. It was a Mr and Mrs. Khuranna wedding anniversary cum some project success party.Geet who was in Khuranan Mansion was looking lost. Vicky came to her

Vicky: Hey princess wats up. Why you look so upset?

Geet: just tired.

Vicky: come geet I know you better than yourself. Something is troubling you. Oh my god its bro na……..

Geet: Vicky  I had told you na Maan loves someone else and  its true. I have seen them together in collage today but I could not see her face. I only heard her name and its Priya.

Just them Mr. khurana Called  out for Vicky and Vicky had to leave to attend his father.

Geet saw Maan acoming with ha girl and fro  her dress she was sure it was the same girl but she was surprised to see it was the same priya who was famous in delhi for her flirting behaviour. She juts left from there.

Priya met everyone at home as his Maan's family were aware of Yash and Priya except Vicky. After atat they left fro Maan's room. Geet was passing by when Maan  called out to her. Geet ignores him but on repeated calls she had to go to his room.

Maan: geet meet my friend Priya.

Priya: hi Geet. ( Geet lost her senses on hearing her name and burst out her anger on her)

Geet: Oh its you priya. I thought tat you had left Delhi forever as you were so famous in delhi with the tag of being the biggest flirt in delhi and a one night stand girl for boys. A girl who changed her boyfriends every two hours and who was ready to expose her self in front of the boys.

Maan was getting angry and called out to geet but geet continued..

Geet: we all had thought tat you will never returned back but it seems you did not get enjoy boys there so you returned back to delhi. So who is your next target Priya.  Oh sorry looks like wrong question. I had to understand by looking at both of you tat Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna is your latest target I mena your latest boyfriend. You are too good. You have a very good choice, the best and the richest boys you choose to fulfill your hidden desires. Its nice to see you with Maan as he will be too good fro you..

By hearing all this was get more angry and raises his hand but stops. Priya feels insulted and leaves from there crying. Maan holds geet by her arms and shouts.

Maan: how dare you geet. How could you say such things.

Geet jerks his hands and says: whats wrong in tat. Did I say anything wrong about her. Whole of delhi is aware with her doings and you are her next target.

Maan: geet: mind your words before you speak.

Geet; why the hell are you getting angry Maan. Oh sorry I forgot tat she is your girlfriend your love, your life. Is not she maan.

Maan was shocked to listen to listen to this and became more angry. Geet continued .

Come on Maan why you had to hide this from us. We are friends na maan. If you love her just accept it. No one will say anything to ypu. They will just accept tat B**** Maan.

Maan just lost his control and slapped geet. Geet was shocked. Maan said.

Ya I love her, she is my life. Do you have any problem with tat. Atlleast she does everything openly not like you. Whatever she does everyone knows about you. She does not hide anything like you Geet. You do things behind us and your family.first look at yourself geet then blame someone else.

Geet ( In anger): Wat did I Do Maan. Just tell me

Maan: Don't you know gee twat you are doing behind all of us. I even feel ashame of you being my friend.

Geet; don't blame me for something tat I have not done Maan. First see yourself.

Maan gets more angry and raises his hand again but stops this time and hits his hadn on vase kept aside. Geet leaves from there crying. Vicky who had come to call Maan had heard everything standing outside and was shock to listen tat his bro loved tat Priya. He did not believe Geet when she told her but now after Maan confession he could not deny it but was angry on maan for slapping geet. Vicky could not understand why Maan was so angry. A person who never ever raised his hands on anyone actually slapped Geet. He just came to know tat Maan loved Priya the girl who was famous for her flirty nature but why did Maan slap Geet as whatever she said was true. Yes it was wrong on her .

On the other side maan was angry on himself for raising hand on his mishti. He could not believe tat he raised hid hand on her.

Vicky tried to talk to geet but she was not ready to listen to any one and as Khurana he had to attend the party so he persuaded Geet to come but she was no where to come. Later The party started and everyone was present. As the eldest son, Maan had to attend but he was mentally not there. He was thinking about the events taken place few hours ago. He could not believe anything, wat went wrong.

Some days passed, Geet totally avoided in coming front of maan even maan did the same thing. They both were also keeping the distance with other friends as geet was getting sacred tat she could not hide her pain from her friends and maan was doing it as he was guilty for hitting Geet in his anger. It was time for their exams and also all were busy in it. After the exams they has there last night out party as the students of the college made it as a tradition to give their seniors a last good buy party after the exams. Everyone was super excited and busy in the preparations, unknown of the storm waiting ahead for them. None of them was aware that the storm which was ready to shatter their lives was fast approaching them. The strum which will change everyone's relationships, which will take away their happiness forever without giving a chance to handle it. Unknown to this all were enjoying and on other the a final trap was being laid for Maan and Geet.

Precap: Evil plan

Will geet be saved?

Part 9

Some days passed, Geet totally avoided in coming front of maan even maan did the same thing. They both were also keeping the distance with other friends as geet was getting sacred tat she could not hide her pain from her friends and maan was doing it as he was guilty for hitting Geet in his anger. It was time for their exams and also all were busy in it. After the exams they has there last night out party as the students of the college made it as a tradition to give their seniors a last good buy party after the exams. Everyone was super excited and busy in the preparations, unknown of the storm waiting ahead for them. None of them was aware that the storm which was ready to shatter their lives was fast approaching them. The strum which will change everyone's relationships, which will take away their happiness forever without giving a chance to handle it. Unknown to this all were enjoying and on other the a final trap was being laid for Maan and Geet.

At Rahul's place

Rahul: So dev its show time. Its time tat we execute our last step.

Dev: Yes Rahul. We have come very far now and no mistakes can be afford. We have to be very careful. Even though if Maan and Geet are not talking but still Maan keeps his eyes on Geet. And Vicky his her shadow. We have to handle him also

Rahul: Don't worry. I have already worked out on tat. And already called Maan also. He will be here at any time so you please stay inside.

With this dev goes inside and Maan shortly arrives there.

Rahul: Hi maan and thanks yaar to come on  a short notice.

Maan: its ok. So what's the problem rahul?

Rahul: Maan first of all I have to tell you something related my personal life. Its tat, I and Geet love each other. ( Maan was shocked by listening this as even after all the happenings he did not believe tat but now). You know Maan its long tat we both are in relationship. But from some days we both are having problems and I want your help to solve them.

Maan: Rahul its your personal you should try to solve it.

Rahul: No maan I have tried but you now how geet is. So I need your help as I can trust you on this.

Maan: ok so whats the problem?

Rahul: Maan as our exams are over and as per my Dad's decision I have to shift to Cannada for handling business there, but on this geet has been angry and arguing with me. She is know where to listen. So I have planned her a  surprise in my farmhouse. I would like you to bring her there and please do not inform her about anything. Just make some excuses and I know you will do tat. I will keep you on messages about the proceeding and you can reply me as talking on thephone will not be safe as anyone can hear us and you know how loyal are everyone to geet.

Maan just nodes and leaves from there. He was in a dilemma tat how can he do tat. But he understood tat if they both love each other than its high time tat he moves from their way and help them in solving their problems. So he decide to go by Rahul's plan.

Rahul and Dev enjoys their success as Maan is totally in their trap and they are very sure tat by hook or crook he will get geet to farmhouse so they both leave to the farm house.

In college everyone one were busy with their respective work. No one noticed tat Maan, Dev, Rahul and Geet were not present. The party was about to being.

Here Maan had called geet and told her tat he wanted to clear out the misunderstanding between concerning him and priya. Geet was very happy as Maan himself called her and she was cloud nine. She decided that at any cost she will tell him her feelings today. So as per the plan Maan arrived to pick geet at handa haveli entrance.

Geet was elegantly dressed in white salwar suit which was Maan's favorite. Maan could not remove his gaze from the moment he saw. He was memorized with her flawless beauty. She kept on staring at her and did not notice tat geet was fast approaching hime. Geet felt shy and lowered her eyes. She turned pink at the way Maan was looking at her.

Geet: Maan Chale…..

Maan came out of his staring session and said Hmmm………

While sitting in the car….

Geet: Vaise aap hume kaha le ja rahe hai Maan?

Maan Just kept quite

Geet: Maan aap kuch kehte kyu nahi.. Maine Pocha hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Maan: Geet jaha bhi jaa rahe hai tumare liye jaa rahe hai.

Geet: Par aap jagah ka naam bhi tho bata sakte hai na?

Maan: Geet abhi sab bata diya tho surprise kaha rahega

Geet: Surprise… aur aap. Yeh Chamatkar kab se hogaya……

( Geet was very happy and being herself after so many days. She could not express her feelings)

Maan: Geet agar tumare sawal jawab ka session khatam hua tho main chup chap drive karu…..

Geet: with a open mouth… Kya main aapko itna bore kati hoon.

Maan did not say anything. He could not control himself so he thought tat keeping quite will help him. after geet complaining to her babaji she sat quite. Maan would steal glances from time to time. Even though he knew tat Geet and Rahul loved each other he could stop loving her but today he himself was giving away his love to someone else.

As they approached the farmhouse Geet realized where they are and she asked…….

Geet: Maan yeh tho Rahul ka farmhouse hai…. Aap mujhe yaha kyu leke aaye hai..

Maan: ha. Tumara surprise yehi hai…. Tum andar jayo main abhi aata hoon.

With this Geet went towards the door and was keeping on turning back . Maan assured her tat he is coming. Once Geet was inside Maan slowly left from there.. Unknowingly tears started to flow from his eyes but he quickly wiped them. He was having a feeling tat something is wrong somewhere. He heart was pacing at an unknown rate. There was a war going between his mind and heart. He felt like his life is going far away from him but could not understand anything. He did not attend the party but straight away drew to his farmhouse where he thought tat he could get some peace.

At the Party in college

The party was in full swing. Everyone were enjoying as it was the last day together before their vacations and the last day of their seniors. All were happy.

On one corner of the hall………

Person 1 -  Hey guys do you know how cheap and B****** tat Rahul Chopra is.

Person 2 – what the hell are you saying? Now what has he done. I thought tat by satying with the Khuranna's  Handa's he has mended his way.

Person 1 – Rahul and mending his way never

Person 2 – so what he is upto now.

Person 1 – You remember Geet Handa had slapped him for trying to flirt with her so now he is upto for revenge.

Person 2 – But I thought they are all good friends.

Person 1 – Friends.  Persons like rahul cannot be friends to anyone. He just used them to get geet and you know he has planned to spend this night with geet at his farmhouse. I also came to know tat that only not his plan but he will make a mms out of it to blackmail her further so tat she is under his control.

Person 2 – oh S***. But how come you know all this.

Person 1 – yesterday I heard him talking on the phone. God save tat poor soul.

Pari was going towards the bar for a juice heard geet's name and overheard their whole conversation. She was initially shocked to hear tat but later gained her composure and ran out from there in search of Vicky. She was hell sacred for geet and was continuously crying.

Heer (looking at her): Pari wats the matter. Why you look so scared.

Pari could not answer

Meera: Pari why the hell are you crying… just tell wats the matter dear.

Pari could oly say Geet.

Meera nad Heer together: Geet wat Geet.

Pari saw Vicky approaching and just ran o him . other two followed her. Pari pulled all of them out of the hall.

Vicky: Pari wtah the hell are you doing.I have some work inside, leave me.

Pari: Geet Geet

Heer: Vicky yeh kabse geet geet keh rahi hai . aage kuch nahi

Meera: Come on Pari stop your drama and lets go inside.

Pari just hugged Vicky. She could not stop crying. She was shivering. Vicky tried to calm her down first as he came to know that there is something seriously wrong.

Vicky: Pari love clam down and tell wats the matter.

Pari calmed a bit and told them whatever she heard….. All were shocked an Vicky was fuming in anger. He could not believe anything. He felt like his life is crashing down. He felt like his princess is goiung away. He just screamed……..

Meera: Pari where is rahul and Geet.

Pari: rahul's farmhouse and they just left from there.  Vicky was hell angry  on rahul but more than tat he was sacred fro his princess. He was thinking tat if he does not reach on time then wat. He could not think straight and drived at a very high speed.

As soon as Geet entered the farmhouse Rahul locked the door from behind.Geet was initially shocked as to why Maan locked the door but when she turned to see Maan she was surprised but later shocked to see Rahul there. She got angry and asked in a angry one.

Geet: Rahu what the hell are you doing here and where is Maan?

Rahul: Maan, there is no Maan here dear. It's only me and you my love.

Geet: what? I asked where is maan.

Rahul: Yeh Maan Maan kya laga raka hai. Who tho tumhe yaha jhodke jaa juka hai. Aur ab yeh bolepan ka natak badh kar. Samjhi tum Miss. Geet Handa.

Geet was by now sacred. She could noty understand anything as why Maan bought her here and then left. Why Rahul was in place of him. By the time Rahul started taking steps towards Geet and geet got more scared and stepped behind.

Geet: Rahu dare you come close to me. If Maan come sto know this he will surely kill you.

Rahul: come on geet. Maan knows all this. It was his paln after all.

Geet: What. It cant be. You are telling lies. Maan will nevr do that. I trust him.

Rahul: Trust come on Geet. Trust and on Maan. Just forget tat and lets enjoy the night ahead. Come on baby be a good girl and listen to me. ( with this he take more close steps towards her).

Geet:  stop where you are rahul. Don't come close to me. And Geet raise her hand to slap him.

Rahul: Don't geet not again and with this he hold her wrist. You have already committed act once and now not again then the consequences will be worst that you have not evn imagined in yoy dreams sweetheart. Now be a good girl and kiss me.

Geet struggles to free herself……. Please Rahul leave me I beg you Rahul. I m your friend rahul. How can you do this to me.

Rahul: Friend ya that's right. But friends are meant for happiness Geet. So its your duty to fulfill my wishes and make me happy. So com on Geet don't waste time. Lets  go to the bed and enjoy the night.

Geet struggles a lot to get out of his hold. Rahul slowly touches her waist by his one hand and traces patterns on her back. Geet hits him with her leg and frees herself and runs away and hides in a corner.

Rahul: Come on Geet. Don't make it tough for you. You will be at loss. Be a good girl and let me touch you, kiss you, feel yor soft skin. Let me to do wat I want. You will enjoy it geet.

Geet gets sacred and shivers listening to his words. She finds her cell which was in her bag and tries to call….  Rahul finds her and holds her hand and takes the mobile from her.

Rahul: Trying to call…. Haan Geet and breaks her mobile. Why the hell you don't understand geet, I need you I cant wait anymore geet. Lets start and with this he forcefully starts kissing her neck. Geet struggles a lot to stop him but rahul was nowhere. She puncehes him with er hand and pushes him with her fulkl force. Rahul gets angry and hold her tight before she could free herself and slaps her very hard which results in bleeding. Geet cries in pain.

Rahul drags her inside the bedroom. Geet pleasds to him to let her go but rahul just drags her. Once reaching the room he throws her on the bed. Geet trie to run but rahul was quick to hold her legs. She struggles and starts hitting him with her hands. She hold a vase which was next to the bed on table and tries to hit him but he was quick enough to react and hold it and with tat he looseshis grip on her legs and she uickly gets off the bed. Rahul throws the vase on floor and it breaks. Geet tries to run but loose her balance and falls down where the pieces of vase were lying. She crawls back when rahul was approaching her and gets a sharp cut on her wrist. Her hand starts bleeding…..

Rahul: I told you geet not to mak it hard. Yoy will have topay for all this. And with this he pulls her towards himself and throws her again on the bed.

Geet was crying due to the pain and fear. She tried very hard to get out of his hold but rahul to strong for her. With each try to escape, his hold on her would increase. He was getting frustrated and with that he slapped her again and again to stop her struggles.

Rahul: Geet its of no use. You cant go without paying for your deeds. Yes Geet, wat did you think tat you can slap Rahul Chopra and I will leave you.

Geet: please rahul let me go.. Plzzz

With this rahul tears her kurti off leaving her upper body bare only with bra. Geet instatntly covers herself with her hands.

Rahul: No geet don't. don't try to cover yourself it will be more painful and removes her hands and pins them above her head. Her looks at her with lust and touches her whilte milkt skin with one hand. Geet you look very ravishing. I would like to just like you to stay in my bed like this forver.

Geet tries her best but she is hleful silently praying fot some miracle. She was so helpless and weak and her hand was bleeding. She was almost unconscious but gained some strength to fight for the last time. With this she tries to kick him with her leg. She hits him on his private parts but rahul does  not leave his grip on her and hols more tighly making her wrist to bleed more.

Rahul: I told you geet don't make it tough for you. Now you will pay for this andf with tat he rips her bra off leaving her totally bare.

Geet tries more hard to get out off his hold now and in tat process rahul scratches her upper body giving fresh wound and marks. As geet trie to struggle which makes him more angry and he tries to rip her remaining clothes and when he was about to do that Vicky barges inside by breaking the door and pulls Rahul from geet and throws him on the floor. The girls runs to geet and covers her with the bedsheet. They hug her as she was shivering with fear. Vicky punches and hits rahul very hard continuously till there is no energy left in both.

Vicky: How dare you B******. How dare you lay your flirty hands on geet and hits him again.

Rahul: Hold his hands and……… why the hell are you punishing me for it. I was just enjoying her.

Vicky get more angry and hits on his stomach.

Rahul: Its maan who has planned this Vicky. And with this Vicky and all are shocked.

Vicky: how adre you take bro's name. he will never do it.

Rahul: I know you wont believe me and he shows him all the messages sent by Maan which clearly indicates tat Maan and planned all this.Yes Vicky Its Maa. He wanted to take his revenge from geet fro insulting Priya so he planned all this and  since I love geet but geet was not ready to listen so………

Vicky: Don't you dare say tat you love her.. you were talking your revenge from her for slapping yoy and he beats him up till he falls unconscious.

By this time geet had listen all tat and she was now totally unconscious.

Meera: Vicky leave him……..

Vicky: No Meera he dared to touch my geet and he have to pay fot it and hits him again.

Pari: Vicky leave him……… Vicky was no where to listen to them. Rahul was almost half dead.

Heer comes to Vicky and pulls him off rahul: Vicky he is almost dead. See Geet she requires you right now and Vicky goes near the bed. He could not see geet in that condition. Fainted, bleeding and the marks on her hands.He just hugs her and carries her in his arms and others follow him.

Precap: Geet loses it all

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 10

On the other hand, Maan was totally unaware of the devilish intentions of Rahul. He believed tat Rahul and Geet loved each other even though his heart did not accept this. There was a constant fight between his heart and mind and atlast his mind over took his heart. He believed tat if Geet loved Rahul it was his responsibility to make them one evn if its hurts him thewhole life. He was to take the pain for lifetime instead of hurting geet and taking her away from her love Rahul. He was so lost in hid own thoughts tat he was unaware of the fact tat there is a storm waiting for him to hit his life. A volcano which has already erupted into his life his mishti's life and raedy to hit his now.  A volcano whose dangerous lava had already engulfed them in it. The darkness of the night had made a permanent place in their life.

Vicky carried an unconscious Geet towards his car and placed her on the back seat. The girl also took their seats and Vicky started to drive. Vicky was so angry and did not raelise tat he was heading towards the KM and HH. Pari who was seating in the front with Vicky suddenly sreamed………. Vicky stop the car.

Vicky instantly stopped the car with  jerk. His minb was running through different emotions. He just blurted out……. Geet theek hai na.  He was so sacred tat he freed to his death.

Pari: Vicky where are youbgoing.( Meera and Heer now realized that Vicky was going towards The KM and HH)

Vicky: Handa Haveli…. Geet  ko medical attention ki jarrurat hai.

Pari: Vicky we cant take Geet to her home in this condition.

Vicky: But ahy she needs her family right now. ( Meera and Heer understood wat Pari was trying to tell)

Heer: Vicky Pari theek Keh rahi hai. Right now we cant take geet to her house. You have no idea wat will be the consequences of this.

Vicky was no where to listen and kept arguing with them. Atlast meera shouted at him.

Meera: Vicky do you undertsnad the seriouness of the situation. Rahul tried to rape Geet.he has molested her to such an extent tat you did even dream about it. We have seen Geet's body it has all marks and cuts. Just try to understand the matter.

Heer: Yes Vicky right now if we take her to hospital it will involve police and after tat ………. No one can stop the consequences which will come theresafter  as it will involve the names of Khuranna's and Handa's and taking her home means everything will be ruined. Both the families... I mean you can understand and if Arjun Bhaiya or Prem comes to know evertything you know wat they will do………

Vicky: Par Heer we cant keep geet like this.

Pari:  You are right. But we cant just jump to any conclusions now. For the moment will take Geet to my house as my family is out of station and we can keep Geet there without any problem.

Vicky: Par wat about the doctor.

Meera: one of my friends sister is a doctor so we can take her into confident and explain her everthing. She will treat geet at pari's house.

Heer: Tats better…….. Vicky reversed the car towards Pari's house and meera called the doctor.

After reaching there, Vicky carried geet inside and laid her down on the bed. They could not put some clothes on her as doctor needed to examine her body wounds. About an hour later doctor arrived and the girls explained her everything. The doctor examined Geet thoroughly and was shocked to see her bruised body. She cleaned her wounds and dressed her wrist which had a major cut. She told them tat                       it will take some days to heal her physical wounds but I suppose that the trauma which she has gone through  will be troubling her. She assured them tat everything else was fine and she had given her a seductive so tat she can sleep. The girls somehow managed to put on some clothes on her.

Vicky was pacing down the hall when he saw the doctor leave. He immediately went inside and saw Geet. He asked them.

Vicky: wat did the doctor say. How is geet.

Pari: Vicky she is sleeping right now. Doctor has given her a seductive so tat she does not feel pain.

Heer: Haan Vicky right now she is sleeping ( Vicky slowly caress her forehead. He had tears in his eyes). She said tat it will take some time to heal her wounds and as far as her mental condition she cant say wat will be her reaction after getting up. We have to be careful and strong enough for her.

Meera: Haan Vicky its not the time to sit and cry. If you breakdown like this than who will stand by geet.

Vicky: Par Meera………..

Meera: I know Vicky its really hard right now but for geet we have to do.

Pari: I think till she feels little better we should keep her here. It will better for her and I know she would not like to drag the Handa's and Khuranna's in all this.

Heer: Haan Pari you are right. Just call her home and inform them tat as your parents are not here we all have decided to stay at your place for some days. Her family will never say no and by the time we can manage her here so tat she will feel better.

Vicky goes out crying and breaks down. He could not see his little princess in this condition. The family which never allowed even the breeze to harm her, his own brother tried to tarnish her innocence. His own blood…… he screamed…. Why bro why….. the three girls came running out hearing his scream and were shocked to see Vicky breaking down like tat. Pari immediately hugged him and tried to calm him down..

Pari: it ok Vicky…. Nothing happened to geet.

Vicky: its not ok. How could he do tat. How could bro do tat to Geet. Geet loved him so much, he was her life and he just tried to tame her life. (everyone was shocked to know tat Geet loved Maan).

Heer: Vicky yeh tum kya keh rahe ho. Get aur Maan bhai se…….

Vicky: Haan. Geet bro se pyar karti hai, par bro ne kya kiya…. Yeh jante huye ki unki shaai geet se tay hui hai wo priya se pyar karti lage. Phir bhi geet ne kuch nahi kaha. Socha ki agra Maan ismein kush hai to yeh hi sayi par jab geet ko pata chala ki Priya wahi ldki hai jo pure delhi mein badnam thi tab who apne aapko nahi roak payi. Aur bhai se usi ka badla liya.

Meera: Kya…….. badla kaisa…….

Vicky: Geet in her anger said some harsh truth and words to Priya nad bro just hit slapped her. So to take the revenge he planned all tat.

Meera: even after Rahul showing the messages I could not believe maan would do such things but after listening  to you I have to believe as I very well know tat when anyone harms his ego he cant tolerate that. But I could not believe tat Maan would go so far.

Pari: Yeh Maan bhai ne theek nahi kiya….unhe tho iski maafi bhi nahi mil sakti.

Heer: yeh kya se kya hua. Agar gharwalo ko pata chala ki Maan bhai ne aisa ki tho pata nahi kya keher dayega aur phir Annie aur Arjun Bhai ka kya  hoga.

Vicky: Kyu bro kyu. Aapne apne ego ko bachane ke liye baki sab rishte daavh par kaise lagaye… Main apko kabi maaf nahi kar sakta kabi nahi bro, I HATE YOU BRO. I HATE YOU.

Vicky could not control himself. He was burning from inside as his own brother is responsible for all this. He could not believe that just for a mere ego Maan would go so low that he could probably let a girl suffer for her entire life. All the three girls were shocked to see Vicky in this state. They knew Vicky was very protective nad possessive towards Get but the anger in him made them sacred. They were sacred tat he may worsen the situation and everything would go out of control. It was a long time since they were sitting out and Heer was with Geet. Suddenly ………… Geet started screaming in her sleep……

Geet: Rahul leave me, leave me rahul. Mujhe jhod do Rahul. Mere karib mat aana. Please Rahul….. saying this she was struggling. Heer got up with a jerk by hearing her and.

Heer:  Geet kya hua Geet. She started tapping a cheek but there was no response.

The other three by listening this just ran towards the room.

Vicky : geet Kya hua……..

Geet: Rahul please leave me rahul and with this, she started pushing Vicky's Hand off Her.

Vicky: Geet main hoon Vicky, open your eyes Geet.

Meera, Heer and Pari were just helpless and watchig Geet struggling.

As Vicky came more near and touched her face once again Geet opened her Eyes and started to hit him.

Geet: Rahul mere karib mat aana. Don't touch me.. Please Rahul rahul jhod do mujhe and she was out of control…..

Vicky understood tat his closeness towards her was making her more sacred. She saw Rahul in him and he just got up from her bed. Meera came.

Meera: Shuu Geet, Kuch nahi hua.. Dekho Rahul nahi hai. Who Vicky hai, Tumra Vicky..

Get was so sacred tat she could not see anything and just hugged Meera tightly. Meera put her to sleep again. Vicky could not believe tat his princess did not realize him. he started to cry again.

The next morning……

Heer and Meera were with geet and Pari was with Vicky. Get suddenly started struggling again and hitting her legs and hands on bed. Heer and Meera somehow managed to calm her and callede out to Vicky. Vicky and Pari came running but suddenly Vicky rememebered about last night and he stood near the doorstep. Others understood and did not say anything. Slowly after some time Get opened her eyes and saw all standing there.

Pari: Geet, How are you feeling?

Geet: ……..

Heer: geet kaisi hai tu ab

Geet: ……….

Meera was shocked to hear no response from her she just went and hugged her tightly still there was no response from her…

Vicky could not take it and came inside and started shaking her holding her shoulders….

Vicky: Geet kuch nahi hua hai tujhe.. Samjhi tum. Seeing that she did not respond he started again. Geet ush Rahul ne tume kuch nahi kiya. He did not even touch you. Yeh sab Maan bro ne kiya hai. Bro ne apna Badla lene ke liya tumhe ish halat me laye. Yeh sab bro ka plan tha. Bro tume barbad karma jahathe hai kyu ki tumne Priya ki insult ki this. At last he used all his techniques but Geet still did not respond to any of his words. She was  numb to her surroundings and the people around her. They tried their best to make her cry and remove her pain but they failed.

After three days..

Geet was in the same condition. She hardly reacted to any thing. She just kept on starinf at them. They used all the methods to breal her down but utterly failed in their attempts. Geet's wounds were healing. They could not keep her to Pari's House so they decided to take her home. Vicky had brought her clothes from her house. They dressed her in long sleeves Salwar suit so tat no one could see her cut on the hand which was still dressed. Vicky and Pari took her to the HH.

Rano: Arre tum log aa gaye.

Vicky: Haan Maa. Pari ke parents aaj subah hi aaye hai so Geet wapas aa gayi.

Pari: Haan Aunty, Geet ke wajah se mujhe koi pareshani nahi hui.

Rano was just staring at her daughter. She felt tat she was different, she was quite which was not Geet.

Rano: Vicky yeh aise chup chap kyu hai. Kuch hua hai kya.

Vicky: Nahi maa aisa kuch nahi. Balki kal raat sab ne bahut masti ki aur geet  ka Heer se chotasa jagda hua hai. Tho thodi pareshan hai. Aap janti hai na ki yeh sab dil pe lethi hai.

Pari: Haan aunty kuch nahi hua…

With this geet moved to her room and rano just kept looking at her. Vicky and Pari followed her. She settled herself on bed and looking at her not responding they left.

Days passed by Geet was totally shattered and she had cut herself from the world. She was obvious of the surroundings but her mind and heart were noy ready tto accept anything. She could not believe wat has happened. Her nights were now restless and whenever she closed her eyes she could see Rahul howling on her and strippeng her dress. She used to almost scream and get up with fear at nights. To avoid this she hardly slept at nights. This fear was taking her deep inside an unknown darkness from where she could not return. Her life was hattered, her dreams, her maan and with this she remembered what rahul had sais about maan.

Geet: How could you Maan. How could you do this. Wat was my mistake tat I loved you. I loved since all my life. My life revolved around you. You left me in the hands of a beast maan. Did noy you had pity on me. I believe tat you don't love me maan but just for a mere ego you put my life in danger. Why Maan why. Wat was my mistake and with this her tears flowed for the first time after that night… She was continuously crying and did not realize tat Vicky was looking at her... he came near..

Vicky: Geet

Geet just stared at her and wipes her tears.

Vicky: Ro do Geet, let yours pain flow out through your tears. Let them go.. and with this he hugs her.. Geet you now everthing …

Geet just nodes..

Vicky: I hate him geet I hate him. how could he do this to you. How could he for his so called ego. He just left all his mankind to take his revenge..

Geet did not say anything. Vicky continued..

Vicky its time Geet now tat Maan Singh Khuranna has to pay for his deeds. He has to face all of us. He has to answer the questions as to why he stoop so low. As to why he did this. He tried to tarnish your innocence Geet. With this heturned to go…….

Geet: Vicky…… screaming. Vicky heard her voice after many days and was stunned as he could feel the pain in tat.

Geet: no Vicky you are not…….

Vicky: Geet, yrh tum keh rahi ho.

Geet: Ha Vicky. Tum aisa kuch nahi karoge. Main nahi jahti kit tum kisise bi kuch kaho.

Vicky: Geet tum pagal ho gayi ho. Bro ne tumare saath itna sab kuch kar liya aur tum unhe maaf  kaise kar sakti ho…..

Geet: Main unhe maaf nahi kar rahi hoon aur nahi kabjhi karongi. Par main humare parivaro ko bacha rahi hoon. Tum janthe hona agar ghar pe kisiko bi banak padi ki Maan ne mere saathj yeh sab kiya hai tho kya hoga. Sab barbad hoga Vicky. Barso se jali yeh dosti dusmani main badal jayegi. Sab kuch khatam hoga. Phi Annie di aur Arjun Bhaiya ka kya hoga. Inh sab mein inka kya dosh hai Vicky ki yeh maan ke wajah se dukh sehan kare.  Parivarwale Maan par bahut vishwas karte hai aur jab unhe pata chalega ki maan ne unka vishwas thod diya hai tab sab khatam ho jayega. Kuch baki nahi rahega. Aur main nahi jahti ki mere wajah se inh do parivaaro mein dushmani ho aur arjun bhaiya aur annie di ka rishta thoot jaye. Main bahut kuch sehan kar juki hoon par ab muhj mein takat nahi hai ki main dono parivaaro ko thoothe dekho Vicky.. Please try to understand me.

Vicky: Kyu Geet kyu. Why do you always do this. Why do you think about us and bear all the pain all alone. Why geet. Why bro should be let free without any punishment geet.

Geet: Because I love him Vicky, and I cant see my love in pain even though if he has done all tat but I cant do this Vicky.

Vicky: Love. Come on geet. Bro does not love you and he is not capable of your love nor anyones love . he does not deserve all this geet. But as far as family is concerned I will not tell anyone. I cant let my both families to suffer because of his deeds.but now wat geet. What you will do

Geet: Thanks Vicky and as far as m concerned I have decided to move to London .

Vicky: geet yeh tum kya keh rahi ho. Aur tum iski sazza apne aap ko kyu deh rahi ho..

Geet: no Vicky its good for me. I want to go away fom all this. I don't want to face anyone right now. I cant hide all this from my family anymore so I will go from you. Its better tat I should go to avoid all this.

Vicky did not listen to geet but after lots of argument and geets continuous request he agreed with her.

Geets family was not ready to send her to London but after agrred making them understand tat she needs to complete her further education there they all agreed to her.

Part 11

After many arguments the whole Handa family was ready for her even though Rano was not sure of it. She never saw her daughter so quite. She felt tat there was something which was troubling her. She tried to ask her many times but geet was always quite. As days passed geet was getting engulfed in that fear. Even though she cried out her pain but the fear did not leave her. She saw Rahul almost everytime in her dreams. She saw Maan laughing at her helpness and enjoying his success. She used to scream at nights. Slowly slowly fear was making a peremanent place in her life. Her health was detroiting. She had to avoid all this so decided to move to London as early as possible to avoid breaking down in front of her family. She neede time to solve her miseries.

Maan was no better. He had lost the only love he had. He loved Geet to such an extent tat he would do anything to see her happy. Even though there was this emptiness in his life he was happy and contented tat Geet was with her love and happy. He thought tat there was no problem in her life and Rahul would keep her happy. Ever since tat night he had kept himself aloof at their Farmhouse so tat he could again himself before joining the business completely. He was unaware of all tat happened to his love….

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Vicky was very angry on Maan and now after knowing tat Geet would leave for London was making him mad. He blamed Maan for all the miseries( poor maan) in their happy life. He could not control himself and just stormed inside the farmhouse where he saw Maan and Priya. He was more furious now seeing them together ( Poor Priya was consoling Maan as she knew Maan loved Get very Maan.) Vicky saw Priya hugging and tat just increased his temper.

Vicky: (Clapping his hands). Wah Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna. If anyone wants to learn how to find happiness from others they should learn from you.

Maan getting out of Priya's embrace: Vicky… What the hell are you talking.

Vicky: yeh apke tevar hume maat dikhayega  bro. Kisiki Zindagi barbad kar ke apni Khushi dhoodhna toh aapse sikna padega.

Maan: Shouts Vicky.

Vicky: come on bro just accept the fact tat relations does not matter to you. Its your ego tat matters the most . aur aapka yeh pyar so apke celebrations mein samhil hai. Kyu priya Ab toh tum bahut khush ho na. aakhir tumare raste ka sabse bada Khata jo nikah diya bro ne. don't stop guys just celebrate your success.

Maan comes close to Vicky and raises his hand.

Vicky was stunned: Wah bro gunnah aap kare aur sazza hum sab paye. Yeh tho sirf Maan Singh Khuranna hi kar sakta hai. Aakhir who Khuranna estete ka malik hai. Kismet itna dumhoga ki aap par ungli utaye, par aap galat hai bro.

Maan: Vicky just don't go round the bush speak out wat you have to say.

Vicky: what else is left to say. You have finished everything bro.

Maan: Vicky …………

Vicky: Bro aap apne Badle ki aag mein itna jal rahe the ki aapne ek masoom ki bhi parvah nahi ki.  Kya aapko apna ego itna pyara hai ki uske samne koi bi rishta dikhai nahi de raha tha. Kya galti thi Geet ki bro. usne aisa kya kiya tha ki apne itna bada badla liya ushe…..

Maan: Vicky pahleoon mein baatein karma bad karo, aur saaf saaf batao aakhir baat kya hai…….

Vicky: paheli…… Aapne tho geet ki zindagi ko hi paheli bana diya hai…… Uski Zindagi  barbad karke aap apne pyar ka jashan bana rahe hai… kyu bro Geet ka kya klasoor tha inh sab mein. Kya galti kit hi ush masoom ne ki apne ushe itni badi sazza di…….  Aapko shram nahi aa rahi hai bro yeh sab karke. Kya gharwalo ke bare mein bi nahi socha ki jafb unhe ish sachayee ka pata chalega tho unpe kya beeteingi……….

Maan: kaun si sachayee Vicky aur yeh Geet ko kya hua hai……….

Vicky: you are not so innocent bro and we all are aware of yourdevil which is inside you so wats new now and if you think you are innocent then listen. Rahul has told us everything and shown us all the proofs of you such low act. Yes bro did not you planned with Rahul all this to take revenge with geet just because she insulted this so called your love priya. Wat wrong did she say, if Priya is a girl of that low standards. You could stoop so low tat you faked friendship wit Geet and you gave her in the hands of tat devil. You were so blind in your ravenge and ego tat you did not understand tat you are tarnishing the innocence of her. Did not you knew tat Rahul would rape her bro. sorry how could I forget this tat its your paln and you thought tat no one could save geet from Rhaul and yo would be successful bro. I am ashame of you bro and ashamed of myself tat I am MAAN SINGH KHURANNA'S Brother.

Maan: But Rahul loved………

Vicky: Just stopped it bro. don't giove any justifications when you are wrong. Its geet's biggest mistake in her life tat she loves you ( MAAN SHOCKED TO KNOW TAT SHER LOVES HIM, AND HAPPY THAT HIS MISHTI LOVES HIM). and if this is the punishment for her than it was better tat you would have killed her bro atleast she could die a peaceful death instead of dying each anf every secong of her life now with this pain.

I hate you  the most Bro and tat Geet loved a personb like you bro.

Kya sazza mili ek pagal ladki ko jho pagaloo ki thera aapse pyar kati hai, aapki khushi ke liya kuch bhi kar sakti hai yahan tak  apna pyar kurban kiya. Haan ek galti ho gayi ushe ki jab ushe Priya ko dekha tho uske payr ka sambar toot gaya. Par who gussa ushne apne liye nahi balki Parivaaro ki liye kiya. Par who deewani kya janthi thi ki uske ish pyar aur deewangi ka yrh sila mil jayega ushe. Pyar mein deewani thi who aur pyar ne hi uski deewangi ko apavitra kiya. Kya  sazza mili ushe aapse pyar karne ki sayad who apne aapse bi pyar karma bhool gayi. Shayad zindagi mein koi aisa pyar na kare taki apne hi pyar ke haatose ushe barbadi mile……..

Vicky Continues: Enjoy your success bro enjoy  with your love. Geet deserves this life. She is no more in your way bro noe you can happily live your life bro eith priya

Maan was numb by hearing all this. He could not believe anything. He stood rooted at the same place. Vicky left from there. Maam just keot watching Vicky's retreating Back. Priya Shook Maan but there was no response from him. She tried her best and at last Maan broke down. Priya touched his face but he jerked her hand away. He screamed

Maan: Just don't touch me. Get away from me. M not worth of it.

Priya got sacred and just left the place. She never saw maan in tat condition. she believed Maan was strong but like this……….

Maan  Broke everything in the house. How can I do tat. how can I give my love this pain. I m the sole reason for everything. She loved me like crazy and I just put her in darkness. I handed her to tat devil. How could not I see the love and pain in her eyes when she saw me with Priya. How couldnot I read her heart and her eyes. The eyes which were mirror to her soul, I could not read them. They had love only foe me. But I destroyed tat love with my on hands…….. No Geet don't love me so much, I m not worth of it Geet. Maan Singh Khuranna does not derserve tat love. He only loves his ego. Don't think tat geet tat I have taken any revenge how could I geet when my you're my life. Your happiness is everything for me. I failed to protect my love, my life, my Geet, my mishti, I failed geet and I don't have the right to live on this earth.

With this he pulled the Knife from the close by dinning table and was ready to hurt himself but suddenly realized tat…… No I cant kill myself. This life does not belong to me. Its my Mishti's, she is the owner and when she is in pain I cant give her more pain by hurting myself. I cant give myself a easy death but my life should be worse than death and I will make sure of it that I live in pain for giving her pain. I will live for her with her pain now. With this, he got up. He remembered wat Vicky said about rahul. The more he thought about it the more he was angry on himself. His anger on himself increased and with tat he drew towards Rahul's House.

As Maan reaches Rahul's place………

Rahul: Oh. Mr.Maan Singh Khuranna here. Wat a pleasant surprise. I knew tat you would come here.

Maan slaps him very hard first and then answers……… How dare you Rahul. Tumari himmat kaisi hui Get par apni gadhi nazar dalneki. Again he raises his hand but this time Rahul holds it..

Rahul: Chill Maan. Whats wrong in tat. she is pretty sexy and damn hot yaar. If I touch her wats the big deal… This time Maan kicks him from dowards.. Rahul gains himself and hits Maan back…….. He continues….

Come on what do you think tat I would leave Get so easy. She dared to Slap Rahul Chopra and Rahul Chopra does not forgive but punishes. She had tat ego that she was very pretty now whenever she will see herself in mirror she will remember me.. But yaar…. Tum Khuranna's mein ek baat hai humesha galat waqt qaur galat jagah aate hai. Kya jarrurat thi Vicky ko aane ki. Mere pura maza khirkira kiya.. Par phir bhi jho maine geet ko bina kapde mein dekha who ish waqt ke liye kaafi tha………

Maan's anger reaches the top level and he beats Rahul very much. He could not control himself, he could not realize wat he was doing… Rahul was almost half dead but still Maan was nowhere to stop. Even though Rahul was in tat state he did not stop……

Rahul:Ek baat dyan mein rakhna Maan koi tumara vishwas nahi karega kit um bekasoor ho….. tumare khilaf kafi sabut hai ki yeh sab tumne apna badl alene ke liye kiya.. aur ek baat tum kitni bhi koshish karo geet ko mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta. Main ushe uski galti ki sazza de kar rahoga Maan. Ushe mujhe thapad maarne kit ho sazza milinhi hai. Rahul Chopra does not stop in between when he thinks and I will be sure that I ruin you and your love geet, Maan. I will ruin her. If possible save her and show.

Maan gets more furious and hit him more till he is unconscious. Atill he was no where to stop…. Suddenly he saw geet smiling face and he stop. He could not Kill Rahul and give more pain to geet. He left her there and drove back. He reached in front of Handa Hanveli. It was very late at night. For him to enter Handa haveli at this time was not abig deal but still he could not. His legs froze at that place and he stood watching the haveli… he could she images of geet running around the haveli chasing Vicky and he shouting at both of them. He saw Get smiling and enjoying her life. Suddenly he remembered everything and his eyes filled up….. he just left from there and walked towards the Khuranna Mansion.

The next day…

Geet was all set to go to London. The khuranna's and Handa's were present. Everyone gave her their advice. She was quietly listening. She had strictly informedVicky o not allow any of her friends to visit her. She also did not allow anyone to come to airport. She left alone toward the airport. Maan was late in coming and he did not knew anything. When he arrived at Handa haveli he saw all of them gathered there and Rano was crying. On inquiry he came to know from Annie tat Geet has left for the airport to go to London. Vicky aw him and came forward..

Vicky: why are you here bro. you should be celebrating your success na. afterall your biggest enemy has left.

Maan did  not say anything……

Vicky: Come on bro don show tat you are feeling bad. Go and just enjoy bro.

Maan : Vicky wats the time for her flight…..

Vicky: why bro anything else remaining. You have given her enough pain whicj will ages.

Maan: just tell me the flight timing Vicky…..

Vicky: gets angry and says Dare you Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna. Dare you go to airport and meet her. She had enough of you. Just because of you she left all of us. Just because of the fear tat she may not control her fear and say everything to everyone. And if you go and meet her, I promise I will break her promise and tell everyone everything which she never wants. And after tat you are very well aware of the consequences.

With this Vicky left. Maan was all lost. He could not see his love for the last time. He had decided tat he will tell her the truth and it depends on her tat she may believe or not. He would accept her punishment but now he could not see her.. he unknowingly had given her the worst pain in her life. The pain she did not deserve. He felt tat his love for her was a curse. He was totally broken. He wanted to see his mishti for the last time but he did not wanted Vicky to break her promise. So he decided he will live without seeing her.

Precap:Life for Maan without Geet in Delhi……………

Guys thanks for your likes and comments but I wish I could get more of them.. please bear with me for two more updates. After tat you will get Maaneet moments with their painful journey of unsaid love… A painful love. How would they come out of it…… it will worth raeding and I promise to give my best………..

Hope to see more comments for now……….

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 12

Geet was off to London with her broken dreams and heart. The heart that loved Maan. After reaching London she made herself  busy in her studies tat days went by but night she had those horror dreams of Rahul. She used to wake up screaming his name. the fear had totally engulfed her. To avoid those dreams she hardly slept. She kept herself busy with friends which she made.whenever she was alone she could cry out her pain. She hardly spoke to anyone in Delhi, whenever someone used to call she used to make excuses of being busy. She stopped taking calls especially from Vicky, Pari, Heer and Meera. Her days went by in pain. She was broken from inside but she showed tat she was strong. Strong for the world. She avoided making friend wit boys.. Any boy trying to come close to her she used to run.. she saw rahul in every man's face..

As days passed by Maan drew himself in an unknown darkness. He kept himself busy with business. Since Geet left he never visited the Handa Haveli. He cut himself from all the happiness. He never attented any family functions. All were surprised to see him but believed tat its due to work and age. They believed tat once Geet is back and they get them married everything will change (poor people did not knew tat it is almost impossible now). Maan had shut his doors to his heart which was now filled with pain and lonliness. He avoided coming in front of Vicky.  He could not see the anger and pain in his younger brother. Maan had become rude to everyone. He just removed his anger on everyone aho came in his way. In a short while he had achieved a lot in his business. People started getting sacred of the business tycoon Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna. He almost grabbed all the tenders.

One thing which he was scared of was the words of Rahul : Maan I will ruin you and your love. I will ruin Geet, Maan" this words always sacred him to death. Hefound out everything about Rahul first. Rahul was off to Canada soon after Geet. Maan came to know tat they had illegal business in Canada. He got all the information pertaining to his business in Canada. He left some decdtitives behind him to keep him updated about his each and every move. He started creating problems in his legal and illegal business in Canada so tat he could noy travel to London near Geet. he made it difficult for Rahul to think straight. Everyday there was some or the other problem..

Other side he got all the information about Geet, her college, her friends, her hostel everything. He appointed some bodyguards fro her who were with her 24 hours without her knowledge. He had strictly ordered them tat Geet should not be aware of them. They were to inform her about her every move. Even though he kept rahul on his toes in Canad he could not take chances for him. Geet was unknoewingly safe from all the problems without her or anyones knowledge. He made sure tat atleast he will keep her physically safe than emotionally. He was also having the same pain. He missed Geet very much but never dared to go to London to meet her. Whenever there was some business in London he would avoid it and allow his staff to take charge. He believed tat if he goes to London he wont be able to saty away from her and hecould not see her in pain because of him any more…

After One year…

Maan had got the news from his dectitves from Canada tat Rahul had boarded a flight to London. He was hell sacred for Geet now.He immediately informed the bodyguards to stay alert and gave them the necessary instructions. The next moment he took off to London with his private plane. He could not let Rahul to do anything to Geet. Rahul had just got the information tat Geet was in London. He was trying hard to get it since he came to know tat geet was not in Delhi. As soon as he got the piece of information he took the flight to London. Maan on the other side was quick , tat before arhul reached her he was infront of him.

In London

Maan: So Mr. Chopra you finally succeeded in getting whereabout of geet. but don't you dare to go lose to her else

Rahul: Oh.. the savior Maan is all here.. or else wat will you do Mr. Khuranna.

(rahul's Phone rings)

Maan: Just pick your phone Rahul.

The way rahul was talking on the phone and his face expressions it was clear for Maan tat he was successful..

Maan: so Rahul any problem

Rahul: Just shut up Maan..

Maan: Go rahul. Your business requires you…

Rahul: so its you…

Maan: don't waste your time on me before its to late…

Rahul: How long you are going to keep Geet away from me Maan.

Maan: As long as I breadthe Rahul. No one I stress no one can Harm Get anymore.

Rahul leaves from there.. Maan had given some proofs to Canadian Police which he had kept safe for using in such situations. The Canadian Police had raided his  illegal business which  caused trouble for Rahul. He immediately left back to Canada. Maan was having an urge to see Geet but he could not, he could not break the promise given to him by himself tat he will also live in that pain. He returned with a heavy heart back to Delhi but was happy that he reached in time. He increased Geet's Security as he could not take any chances now. He made sure tat geet was safe now and the secuirity was tight…. No one was aware of all this..

Vicky's ands Pari's relation was no better. There was tat distance between them. Vicky was being rude towards Pari ever since tat incident. He started avoiding Pari all the time. Pari was getting frautrated with the lame excuses given by Vicky for the ignorance. One day Pari and Vicky had a fight where Pari eventually blamed Geet for this mess.

Pari: Vicky its too much. Enough is enough. I cant take it any more

Vicky: then who the hell is telling you to take it.. just leave me alone…

Pari was shocked to hear all this… she started to cry..

Pari: Its all geet's mistake. Who the hell was she to slap Rahul. He was just flirting around. But no geet was The Geat Handa, she felt like she was the princess of the college.. but no how can she be quite. It was not at all Rahul's mistake, she provoked him to tat. nad just because of her you are avoiding me..

Vicky:  stop it Pari just stop…

Pari: Whu should I Vicky. Geet is the sole reason for everyones misery. Here we, and there Heer and Prem. She has destroyed everyone relationships

Vicky could not take this anymore and slapped Pari: Get lost.. just get lost

Pari left from there. Days passed and the distance between Visky and Pari was increasing. They did study in same college and class but avoided each other and behaved as if their did not exixt..

On the other side Prem had joined their family business. Heer was getting restless day by day. She was feeling guilty for hiding this from Prem. She felt tat its his right to know wat happened in his sister's life. She could not bear the pair of hiding it from Prem. Slowly slowy she started keeping distance from Prem. As Prem was busy in business he did not not see all this but whenever they both met he felt the restlessness in Heer's behaviour. He asked her many time but just gave excuses..so one day she decided and told Prem everything ( leaving apart Maan's involvement in it as she rememebered Geet's words). The moment she said the truth Prem was full of anger. He could not believe tat they had hidden this from him. he felt like someone ripped his life. He could not believe tat his little sister suffered so much. He just left from there. Their relation had turned to sour. He could not forgive Heer for all tat.

Everyone relation was at bay. The happiness which could be seen in their eyes was filled with pain, anger and loniliness. No one was the same. One incident in their life changed their relations. The distance and the awkwardness was not noticed by anyone except Anvesha. She felt tat since Geet went to  London there was something whiscj caused all the relations to turn sour. She tried to reason with Vicky but he just could never say a word. She was hell sacred of Maan's late behaviour and could not voice her worries.

Dev was getting more and more frustrated onhis family. He could nort believe tat the plan to ruin Maan' life had backfired. He could not believe tat his father had given the responsibility of business to Maan. Eh had to literally beg for money in front of Money. Ranjit Khuranna had given strict warning to his family tat no one should help Dev with money.

But being a brother Maan had convinced his father. So Ranjit had given Dev the responsibility of Noida office to Dev with all the required permission. But within two months the Noida office was on a verge of closing if not Maan had not interfered. The projects handled by the Noida Branch were almost shut down. Ranjit and Maan could not see tat the Khuranna's name was being questioned so Ranjit had to put Dev off and Maan had to handle the Noida Branch for some days till it was back. This had fumed Ranjit's anger and he had cut all the leisures of Dev. Dev was left with nothing… being a Khuranna he was led a life of begger. He removed his anger on Meera.

In the midst of all this the Handa's and Khuranna's had planned for the wedding ceremony of Arjun and Anvesha. Both the families were full of happiness but missed geet.  The wedding was fixed within a month.  The marriage preparations were in full swing…

Handa's were happy as their elder son would get married and Geet would come. They informed Geet about the marriage but she refused to come back giving excuses about her work load.. she informed tat she would once come after her on going project finishes.

One day the Khuranna's had planned for a dinner together. So the Handa's were at their place. Ranjit had given strict warning to all of them tat the whole Khuranna family has to be present. So Maan, Dev and Vicky though not ready to dace each other were forced to attend the dinner for their sister.

Dev was fuming in his room. He wanted to ruin all the happiness of the two families but indeed failed. He failed in his plan and getting more angry he called Rahul on his Cannadian number (Rahul and Dev were in touch. Being a Khuranna Dev never knew where Geet was as he hardly stayed at the Mansion).

Dev: Rahul it was all your mistake. You were to proud of your abilities and the full proof plan. But you Failed. You failed Mr. Rahul Chopra.

Rahul: Just stup up Dev: don't blame me for the failure. What you have done, nothing.. Having so many proofs against Maan tat he was involved in this you could hardly do anything..

Dev: what do you think Rahul. Tat ifi tell the Khuranna's and Handa's tell would blindly believe me. Could they believe tat Maan would ever do.  No and Never. They would have thrown me out of the house for blaming Maan. And what you did…

Rahul: atleast I could take my revenge from geet even though not full but to some extent I was. But you Dev Khuranna you are not even capable of that..you cant even stand in front of the Khuranna's. so don't dare try to blame me…

Dev: just stup up Rahul. You tried to put the whole blame on me if I could not get to know tat you were trying to frame me also in that.. ya it was good tat I got  thet recording from your house on tat particular day and I brought tat here.

( Flashback: As Maan entered Rahuls' farmhouse on that night, dev was hiding in rahuls bedroom. He was just pasing by when his eyes fell on a CD which had tha label as Dev… Dev was curious to know about it so just grabbed the CD. After coming back he watched

The CD and was shocked to see tat Rahul had recorded their conversation. He kept the CD with Him)

Rahul: Ya I did it and what do you think I would have left you…

Rahul cuts the call with  a rough argument with Dev..

Annie who was asked by her father to call dev was rooted on the ground after listening to the phone conversation of Dev and Rahul. She could not believe wat she heard. She was not clear about wat they spoke but heard tat he wanted to ruin the Khuranna and Handa's happiness. She heard about the CD which dev had. She composed herself and went inside. She informed Dev tat he was called by Ranjit downstairs. Dev and annie ledt his room and annie made a excuse for going to her room. She saw tat Dev was busy talking to Ranjit she found this as an opportunity and sneeked inside dev's rrom as she ahd sometime as the Handa's were yet not arrived. She searched his whole room and at last found the Cd with Dev written on top of it in his wardrobe as Dev by mistake left it open. She instantly took the Cd and left for her room.

She played the CD and watched it. She was shocked to hear the conversation and the plan between Rahul and her brother Dev. She could not still believe it. Slowly all the images  came infront of her eyes. The way Geet behavioured, her decision to go to London, the aloofness between her siblings, Maan's nature, Vicky and Maan's silent war, and her other friends. Tears escaped her eyes as she remembered everything. She was very angry and left the room at once. She decided to tell everything but asw she reached the staircase she saw the Handas and Khuranna chatting. They were very happy. She suddenly realized tat her weding was in a few days. She was sacred of the results after telling the truth. She could not afford to loose Arjun. She made a final decision tat she wont tell as she could not change whatever happened. She was being selfish but she felt tat it was better to keep the truth under cover…

Precap: Maan and Vicky knowing the truth..

Geet Returns…….

suba2011 thumbnail
SAD.NO MAANEET MOMENTS
sdlife19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suba2011

SAD.NO MAANEET MOMENTS

dont worry dear. its just the star. you will get full of Maaneet moments after this.. let the story progress ... keep reading and give your valusble comments and suggestins to improve my story