Nov 16th WU - Bharti's whereabouts revealed

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bharti's whereabouts revealed
WU Nov 16th 2011

Epi starts with ~Bharti looking at Murli and Vanis wedding card, Murli sees her holding it, then looks at her, she looks down again and Murli can see she's hurt and he flashbacks to how he nearly put the sindoor on Vani. He grabs Bharti and says forgive me Bharti, u know I wouldn't do that deliberately to hurt u, I was helpless and going to make such a big mistake, u know I cant be with someone else but u. Murli, ur son and others were questioning me, they even went as far as to say I was being selfish. Today I feel bad for falling for this, especially as I knew in my heart that u were alive, I knew u would be back. He puts his hands together and asks for forgiveness again. Bharti drops the card and says that's enough Murli, I understand, I would have wanted u to do this if I wasn't alive, I would want u to move on, I respect u more as u were thinking about our son forgetting ur own pain. I know that Ur love for me won't finish for me ever, so I have no complaints, the fact that u made someone a promise and then broke it of with her for me that was wrong. But we must do what we have to, minus loving each other, Murli says ur right Bharti we will make a new life again, full of love and happiness, forgetting everything we have been through. This separation has made our love grow more hasn't it? And they hug and smile.

The next morning they are all in the angan, Murli is sitting with Bharti and Kamla, drinking tea and Kamla is trying to feed Bharti more samosas, gau is watching on, Kamla sees gau cutting apples (I think) and says bring them to me, gau does so and Kamla feeds some to Bharti. The family are eating away and Dhamroo says lets forget all that, my friend where were u for this long, Bharti looks upset and so does Murli. He goes on and says we really tried looking for u but we couldn't find u, Murli and mirdang even stayed at the camp site looking for u, after Murli posted a big picture of u in the paper. The whole family is watching on and looking at Bharti. Dhamroo goes on and say where was u Bharti. Bharti and Murli look at each h other. Bharti starts telling the story of how when she woke up she was in the hospital and that Joginder Baba had brought her there, Murli looks at Kamla and mirdang and everyone is thinking about it. Bharti goes on and says that the doctors tried to do everything but couldn't help me, so baba took me to the ashram with him and took care of me just like a daughter, (Murli face looks like he's realising how close he was to Bharti all along!!! ABOUT TIME!!) She goes on and says she went through a lot whilst at the ashram especially when trying to find out about herself. She goes on and says God must have sent ujja ji to me; he came and brought me to Agra. Murli and Mirdang know ujja ji and say I don't understand Joginder baba and ujja ji, who are they? Ujja ji owns a petha factory right?? Bharti says yeah she was brought there to work in his factory. Bharti says yeh I got to Agra and somehow got home too but then I saw… and then there are flashbacks of Murli and vanis wedding, Murli looks ashamed and Bharti looks down and is awkward. Everyone silently looks at her.

Bharti says to Murli many situations made me do a lot of things, and u guys too, but now I am home with u all, now I don't want to remember anything, I want to more ahead with everyone, he smiles at her. Kamla says my child, u went through a lot. Bansi says listen to Bharti and do as she says, we should now move on.

Bharti goes on and say what I don't understand is if Murli left his information to the police, and when I woke up and the police called home, someone had told them that Bharti had come home. Everyone looks shocked and don't understand, gau starts to freak out. Bharti says how could that happen, Murli says no, that didn't happen, Kamla agrees and says maybe they called the wrong number. Bharti says I get that but my picture was with the number, someone had said my name and said I was back home, Gau looks freaked and mirdang can see her looking guilty. Everyone is looking around. Bansi goes on and says that doesn't make sense someone here spoke to the police and didn't tell us, how can that be.

Murli starts looking at gau (YEH!!!Mirdang and Murli figured it out!!) And sees she's nervous. Everyone looks at gau and figure out it was her. Murli says how can someone do that in our house. Bharti says yeh Murli ji, no one in our house would do that, mums right maybe they called the wrong number, its not like anyone in this house didn't want me back. Murli and Mirdang keep looking at gau. Gau says u guys are sitting her free, don't u need to go work, usually Ur at work at this time, Murli gives her evils and so does Mirdang.

Gau is in her room and she's panicking walking back and forth, she flashbacks to the phone convo with the police officer. Mirdang walks in and confront her, he says what's wrong, u look worried, as far as I know u, are u worried about the questions Bharti was asking, about the police officer calling. Gau just stares at him, she then nervously says why would I be nervous about that, Bharti said it herself maybe it was a mistake. She goes on and says I was thinking about what to make for dinner.

Mirdang turns her around and says Ur mother doesn't know and understand u as well as I do, the way Ur sweating its not about the food, its about the phone call right?! U was the one to answer it right! Gau says Ram ji, take Ur daughter, she then looks at mirdang and says how can u think I would do that, no one has accused me like this before, am I Ur enemy that whenever something goes wrong u look at me!

Mirdang looks at her and turns her round, he say I understand all Ur games; I know u aint changed; even today u will play games to hide Ur lies. He says I have strength in me today to slap u so hard that ur teeth and face will hurt forever, he says even today I know u did that stupid thing, so may times I forgave u cos I thought u might change seeing my families love and affection, but no instead of a heart ur a stone! Ur a snake!

Not only that we watched my brother Murli suffer day and night, we saw my parents suffer! And u said nothing and the biggest thing of all Bharti, what did she do that she had to suffer so much cos of u and only u. Today im going to torture u like anything, he takes his belt of, she falls to his feet and says forgive me, im ur wife, let me explain, think I could do that. Mirdang says this is my family, I love them, u says something against them, Ur saying something against myself. Gau says listen to me, I didn't do it all for myself I did it or u and my daughter too, she says everything I do I do for our family well being, u know that. Also know when Bharti is in this house, I am treated like a servant, that's fine then but what about our daughter, she will be treated the same way, I cant bare that. She goes on and says if I didn't lie to the police u wouldn't be working at the petha factory as much as now cos Murli wasn't going to work, so u were doing everything, and then my daughter and I were able to live a bit better too, don't u understand I did it for us. Mirdang say how many times have I told u no- one treats u like a servant in this house, but saying all this u aint justifying what u did! Im explaining to u the last time, if u do anything like this again, I will grab u by the neck and throw u out, UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE LAST TIME!!! He turns away and puts his belt back on and gau is crying but pissed that she got in trouble. (She don't look like she's learnt anything!) Epi Ends!!!

Courtesy: Jas Chauhan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another good episode.  Although, was expecting more emotion and love between Murli and Bharti after the explanation of the wedding.  But maybe I expect too much??

So glad Gau has finally been found out, Mridang has given her another chance, why?  Murli definately knows, wonder what he will do??

Murli also knows how close he was to Bharti, with Joginder Baba and Oja ji!!  How painful must that be, and how much more guilty does he feel for nearly marrying Vani!!

Glad Bharti got to tell her story, at last they all know what she went through and why it took her so long to get home. 

Enjoying this series much more now that MURTI are back together, looking forward to more magic moments from the couple and what happens to Gau.

Thanks for the update :)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

agree story is moving in right direction now and is watchable

mridang and murli know now  gaushala did something but they dont know how evil she had been

i wish bharti also told about her past life thing and she nearly sacrificed her own baby

that part cud also have been told

and ojha and  joginder baba shud know  about her whereabouts now

she also didnt tell about murari and kartik
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@chatter ... agree ^^ bharti should inform jog baba now that she is safe ..& go to his ashram with murli to thank him ,after she recovers...
for last janam story ,may be she didnt want to tell everyone she was a paapi in last janam 😆 ... i think she has not yet recognized murli was her krishna 😆 ..may be after a few days 🤔 when murli grows his beard and moustache ðŸ˜† 
but the strange thing is lals are not asking who shot her 🤪 even this story was asked by dumroo only not murli or kamla 🤡
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Mridang again giving her a chance?  He should call the police and have them arrest her for giving them false information.  Honestly, Mridang needs to hand over to Gau divorce papers and tell her to leave.

Yeah, Bharti does have to inform Joginder Baba & Ojha that she's safe, & everything.  I think Ojha would be disappointed in losing a good employee such as her.  Maybe he could take Vani?

And yeah, Bharti does have to tell them about her encounter w/ Murari & Kartik, and how she learned about Murli's re-marriage, and was off to prevent it.

Given Tanvi's new gig, I wonder whether Jhumka is leaving the show?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i think in short period the cvs didnt elaborate on lots of things

atleast its good mridang and murli now know  gaushala tricks

one more mistake and gaushala has had it

somethng dramatic wud happen

but vrish can telly buzz ppl confirm if the show is continuing or ending

coz at present  i m not seeing much of track except gaushala
and yday jhumki was absent again
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jhumka may have been absent b'cos of Tanvi's new gig

I hope that the following happens:
  • Bharti tells Joginder Baba & Ojha that she's found her family, and Joginder tells the police that it's okay to drop her case
  • Police then visit the Lals and inquire who told them that Bharti had returned when she didn't?
  • Gau gets arrested and taken to jail
  • Bharti also tells them about Murari & Kartik pursuing her
  • Police go after them, and preferably kill Murari
That's what I'd like to see unfold
chatterbox thumbnail
perfect vrish that wud tie up all the loose ends

then what the end of the story or some new stupid track

Ambz thumbnail
Thankx 4 the update really liking the show more & it is good to see MURTI together.But y nobody asked Bharti abt her shot dats really annoying but maybe later ,may be they dont want to givee stress to now & after her recovery they will or she will say by her self ...
Wanting to see more happy time in murti life
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks @Kt25!
thanks jas for the update!

a great episode! i loved the fact that part of the truth is revealed yesterday - simply loved mirdang for taking his wife to task. whether or not it helps the situation is yet to be seen, mostly likely she will be negative as usual, but at least mirdang has given her some warnings. 

murli/bharti scene was a good one. bharti was the same forgiving and mahaan wife, but thats who she is!! i look forward to watching how things will unfold in light of the latest promo!!