Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Hello!

Okay, to sort out all the hassle for my PM-ing, I've created a new account! ANYONE who wants a PM should add me as a buddy in this one!

Do not add me if you're not a reader! <3 

*Pssstt* Update's coming soon ;)

xoxo
Aanya

bonjour :) i added toi to receive le pm.. moi wud be delighted to read le awesome update by toi so pls add moi to tois pm list :D
its 3 am in my side of the world... hence all the crazy frenchness :) i am sure u have had these moments before, where u go high at 3am in the morning lols i better go before my mataji or father ji wake up get really mad at me.. avoir and good night pls pm moi :D
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's a nice idea! 
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Sanaa, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ðŸ¤—

OMGee you're 18!!!! Haha I bet I'm the first one to wish you ðŸ˜† I know, it isn't even 12:00 am yet [not where you live!] but I have school tomorrow so yeah <3

EIGHTEEN? Mahnn you're 18 Shru's 19 and I'm not even 16 yet! *pouts* I feel small ðŸ˜† Buuuttt, my birthday's up in two weeks [20th July]!!!! Oh you're asking me what I want? How about *cough*doubleupdate*cough ðŸ¤£

You're one of the sweetest, most adorable people I've ever met!!! Not to mention you also write two of my favorite FFs! Yeah Who Knew is already in the list. Did you really expect anything less? :) <3

I love how we talk on anything and everything! Especially Armaan and nowadays, Karan ðŸ˜† The latter being my fault ðŸ¤£ I love how we spam Shru! I love how Shru and spam you! Basically, I love you ðŸ¤—

Which is why, I'm dedicating the following update to you, as a birthday gift! I hope you like it!

Have an amazing, Armaan-licious, birthday and a kick-ass time! Save a piece of cake for me! Only of it's chocolate though! Bahaha ðŸ˜†

I loveee you <3 ðŸ¤—

And I want a big comment. LMAO :D

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Hello! I'm back with an update! This update is dedicated entirely to Sanaa (a.k.a Sanaa629) because it's her birthday! Happy Birthday Sanaa! ðŸ¤— ILY :*
Read on:

PART 21

"5, 6, 7, 8! Right leg out..."

"Toes should be pointy. Yeah just like that! Now stand for 5 minutes on your toes, hmm?"

She fired instructions at him as they rehearsed. It was only the first day and Armaan now knew why they said dance looks easy but isn't.

"Riddhima...bas na! I can't stand on my toes for 5 minutes in this awkward dance position you've made me do!"

"Armaan!!! This is dance! You HAVE to you're your gestures correct! And you can't stand on your toes for five minutes? Seriously?!" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Acha, toh tum kar ke dikhao, abhi pata chalega how much it pains! Paanch minute toh main bhi kar sakta hoon but not in this position!"

"Tum MUJHE challenge kar rahe ho?"

"Haan toh?! Koi aur dikh raha hai tumhe?!"

"Par main-" She was going to tell him that she'd been dancing for years but he interrupted her before she could finish.

"Par war kuch nahi! Khud toh kar nahi sakti aur mujhe keh rahi ho!"

Both of them glared at each other. It was 6:30 pm and they'd been rehearsing for 3 hours now. With breaks of course. Armaan would beg for a break and Riddhima just couldn't resist him when he brought on the cute.

"MAIN nahi kar sakti? Pagal ho kya? I can do it a MILLION times better than you! In fact I've stood on my toes for an hour at a stretch! Tum...tum na ekdum fattoo ho!"

"Fattoo?! Aur woh bhi MAIN?! Tumhaara na dimag kharab ho gaya hai! Arre yaar tumse achi toh woh Brittany thi! At least woh meri baat toh sunti thi!"

"Haww! Tum mujhe BRITTANY ke saath compare kar rahe ho? Jaao tum! Jaao uske paas! You know what? I'm calling Ishaan. He'll definitely take out some time for this event and then we'll dance together. Tum tension mat lo! Go to Brittany!" she finished with a sneer.

Armaan frowned. He didn't want her to dance with Ishaan. Flashbacks of their dance came back to him. She was definitely NOT going to dance with Ishaan. Hell no.

He looked at Riddhima. Her face was coated with a sheen of sweat and she was glaring and probably cursing him in the process. A smile played on his lips. It wiped off when he heard her say, "Kya hai? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho?!"

"Meri aankhein hai, tumse matlab?!"

Riddhima furrowed her eyebrows as she heard him say that. Their exchange of words played in front of her and she wondered what the HELL was wrong with her. Dang! I'm never SO childish! Aise to Rahul-Muski bhi fight nahi karte! Okay now that's going a bit too far! They definitely fight more than this! But what am I doing? I can't believe hum aise fight kar rahe the.

She looked at Armaan and saw him looking at her with a similar look on his face. They eyed each other for a moment before they burst out laughing.

"Shit! I can't believe we fought like that!" He said walking towards her, laughing at their silly fight.

She nodded, still laughing.

"We need a break Riddhima!"

"That'll be the THIRD one in three hours!"

"Last one! Promise!!! Pleaseee?" he asked her, pouting.

She frowned. He didn't have to look so adorable! "Fine..." she relented.

They went to the very end of the room, near the ice box. She opened it and they both put their hands in it, taking the soda bottle out. A moment later they looked at each other and their eyes widened as they realized what had happened. There was only one can and they were BOTH holding it.

"Oh no no no no...don't even think of it! Ish knows I love this drink and he's kept it specifically for ME."

"Too bad Riddhima, it's my favorite too!" he said and with a naughty glint in his eyes he snatched the can and opened.

She lunged for him but he moved away, and holding her off with one hand he finished the drink in one go, with the other one. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he said, "Besides, I needed to something to cool me off!" Grinning he threw the can in the bin and walked to the centre of the room all ready for practice.

Riddhima watched him, her mouth hanging open. She couldn't BELIEVE he'd actually finished the drink! Nostrils flaring, she took the chilled bottle of mineral water and walked behind him.

Catching up to him, she opened the bottle and poured the whole bottle of chilled water all over him.

"How's that for COOLING OFF?"

"SHIT! What the hell was that for?!" he yelped, as the ice cold water stung his back.

"That was for finishing my drink!"

"It was a soda Riddhima...usske liye you put chilled water on me?!" he asked, looking at himself as his damp hair stuck over his face. He walked past her and towards the cooler. Taking a bottle, he made his way back to her.

Riddhima didn't see him coming. She was staring in the distance, waiting for him to come back and practice. She turned around suddenly, only to be greeted with a huge splash of ice cold water on her face. "Oh my Gosh! Armaannn! What the effing hell was that for?!"

"For throwing water on me!"

"That was 'cause you finished MY drink!"

"It wasn't yours!"

"Was too!"

"Nope!"

"Arghh...you're REALLY annoying!"

"Look who's talking!"

She took the extra pair of clothes she'd got and headed towards the green room to change while she mentally cursed Armaan.

"Ugh..kutta...kameena! Apne aap ko samajta kya hai? Ek toh MERI drink khatam ki, upar se mujhpe paani daala? Uski toh main..." she muttered as she changed into the spare pair of clothes.

A few minutes later she was towel drying her hair, because it was soaking wet, all thanks to Armaan. She wondered why she became a whole different person with him. Main toh kabhi aisi nahin thi! Arghh but he annoys me so much! Phir bhi, main aise pagalon ki tarah jhagad kyun rahi hoon? Why the hell does he manage to bring out the crazy in me! Forget it. I better get back.

She clipped her damp hair loosely with a clip and went out.

Armaan walked out of the changing room, mentally making a note about not arguing with her. Again.

He saw her sitting on the floor, her damp hair hanging loose except for a tiny pin that held her flicks together. He couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked.

"Hey..."

She looked back and saw him. Getting up, she said, "Hey!"

"I'm sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me! I've never fought like this before!" he said, frowning in confusion.

Her face broke into a smile. She assured him that she didn't fight like this either. "Shall we dance?"

Nodding, he got ready while she played music. She taught him the basics of posture, while he listened to her intrigued.

"See, put your arms out. Straight! Yeah, just like that! Okay now hold. Your back should be straight. And look in the front. This is really..."

She rambled on, teaching him a few basic steps while explaining about the dance. Armaan listened to her, his interest rising. Not to mention he was happy dancing with her.

It was almost eight when they decided to call it a day. Tired, they both made their way out. Armaan saw Riddhima walk and asked her how she was going home.

"I'll catch a cab!"

"I'll drop you! You're going home, right?"

"Yeah but I was uh planning to go to the office first and collect my half done sketch!" she replied smiling. She wouldn't admit it for the world but a small part of her hoped that he'd drop her home. Jeez. What the-? I have officially gone crazy. I want him to drop me home? Seriously, Riddhima? What are you?! A 15 year old in love? God, Armaan ne sach much-

She came back leaving her train of thoughts unfinished when she heard him calling out her name.

"Kahan kho gayi? Chalo, I'll take you to the office and then drop you! I need to look at the mail anyway, Tracy said there's something important!"

Nodding she followed him to his car.

"Hey Mike!"

They greeted the watchman at the entry of the building. Armaan switched on the lights in the empty office. Riddhima headed towards her cabin, while stayed back to check the mail.

She was about to open the door when she saw a Post-it stuck on it.

Hey Ri!

I slipped an important looking letter, under the door! Must be lying on the floor! Sorry, but your cabin was locked when I came! :) Have a great day!

Tracy x

Pulling the note out she opened the cabin door and switched on the lights. Sure enough, there was an envelope on the floor.

She picked it up and carefully tore the edges open. Pulling out the letter impatiently, she started reading it, her mouth dropping open with every second.

"OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!" she shrieked, clearly happy.

"What's wrong?! Kuch hua kya?" she heard a worried Armaan ask her.

Grinning, she handed over the letter to him. He read through it, smiling. It said that the LEAF awards for this year were shifted. The new venue was Paris instead of New York.

Riddhima looked at Armaan, her eyes sparkling. Paris? No doubt it would be amazing! She'd always wanted to go there and now she would.

He congratulated her and they went to his cabin. He thought maybe there'd be an email regarding the details. They took out a print out of the email and headed out, locking the office. Judging by the print out they had quite a lot of stuff to discuss and they decided to head to starbucks.

She sat on the chair looking out in the night sky. The stars shone brightly and the smile never left her face. The award meant a lot to her. And to receive it in Paris?! That was just the icing on the cake. Suddenly the thought struck her and she frowned.

Armaan made his way back to the table, two coffees in his hands. He saw Riddhima frowning in concentration and calculating something. Sitting in front of her, he asked her what was wrong while handing over the coffee.

She motioned him to hold on for a moment. A minute later she sighed, satisfied. Looking at the questioning look on his face she said, "I was calculating the expenses of the trip! Whether I'd be able to cover them or not."

"Didn't you read the mail properly?" he asked her, a glint in his eyes.

"Was there something I missed?"

"Yep...I'm coming with you."

"Where?"

"To Paris, silly! It says here that I've gotta come with you as I'm your employer."

As his words settled in a slow smile made it's way up her face. Her heart made somersaults at this piece of unexpected news. Not bothering to look for rhyme or reason, she let it be.

He looked at her smiling face and was glad to know she felt the same happiness. "Anyway, what I meant is, that I'll pay for everthing!"

His words brought her back and she frowned. "Why?"

"Because-"

"Does it say that the company has to sponser the trip?"

"No..."

"Well then I'm paying my half!"

"Don't be silly Riddhima, it's just a few grand! I'll take care of it!"

"And why would you do that? Look Armaan, I may not be filthy rich but I can pay for my own expenses, thank you very much."

He looked at her. Her green eyes were spitting fire but her face was controlled. In that instant he realized how his words sounded to her. She took it as an insult to her independence. He realized he may have offended her, unintentionally. She probably didn't like people doing her favors like this. A small smile played on his face. This woman was crazy.

She looked at him as she felt him squeeze her hand. What did he think of himself? She could manage on her own WITHOUT his help!

"Riddhima, I didn't mean it like that! I was merely looking out for you." He said, softly, hoping she'd understand. "I respect your independence, I'm sorry!"

Her anger melted as quickly as it had come. She smiled softly, a little embarrassed at her short temper. "It's alright, I'm just a little touchy about this." She explained sheepishly.

He smiled and shook his head. "Anyway, let's get back to the mail. Umm we're lucky because we have to leave three days after the charity event, it'll be a close call. Oh and come early to the office tomorrow, we'll get the application for your visa, rolling. Uh we're supposed to stay there for four days-"

"Why four?"

"On the day we'll reach there's a dinner at the The Plaza. All the nominees, guests, and a lot of other important people will be there as well. And then a day later there's the award ceremony! Next morning, we leave!"

"Why the gap in the middle?"

"You're going to PARIS, Riddhima, thoda toh sightseeing karenge na!" he said, chuckling.

"Oh okay!" She smiled, excited about the trip. She was going to Paris. With ARMAAN. Oh stop focusing on the Armaan part! You're crazy Riddhima!

He saw her smile to herself and grinned in response. Paris was going to be interesting. Especially with Riddhima.

"What are you so excited about? Going to Paris or going to Paris with ME?" He winked at her, and she turned pink.

Not thinking about what she was saying, she said, "Both!" and turned an even deeper shade of pink, absolutely embarrassed about her stupidity.

He laughed softly at her adorable expressions. Taking it a bit further he said, "Haan haan. Pata hai! You just can't resist me, can you?"

At that, she was back to her old self and said, "Oh you WISH! It's the other way round, Armaan! Hum sabko pata hai!"

"Uh..NO!"

They fell silent for a moment, enjoying the peace. She suddenly leaned towards him. Armaan looked in her direction and got startled. She was tantalizingly close. Her eyes were wide and her hair was wet at the ends, and a little curly. He looked at her, not being able to look away.

Riddhima looked at him and forgot what she was supposed to do. She was just as lost in the moment, as him, all plans of giving proof to him, forgotten. His electric blue eyes, pulled her towards him. She blamed it on the fact that she loved blue eyes, but brushed it off the next second. She knew it wasn't the color of the eyes that had her hooked. Regaining her composure she leaned just a little bit closer and said, "Told you, you couldn't resist me!"

Armaan snapped out of the spell and looked at her. She was laughing but he was sure she'd been just as involved as he had been. He joined her in her laughter as darkness fell around them.

A while later they left the caf and he drove her home. The car was filled with a peaceful silence, not something that needs to be filled with meaningless chatter.

They reached her house and he dropped her off at the doorstep. She stumbled on the step and he caught her deftly. She stood close to him and this time it was her who forgot where she was. He kept coming closer and she was powerless to respond. With his breath kissing her ear, he whispered, "Two can play the same game..."

She broke free of the trance and smacked his arm while laughing, hoping he didn't notice the blush on her cheeks.

Giving him a hug, she went in, closing the door after her, the smile never leaving it's place on her face.

"Rahuuul???! Muskaaan?! Are you guys there?"

"We're right here, Ridzy!" They said, getting up from the couch. "Hum toh bas wait kar rahe the, ki kab tera romance khatam ho aur tu FINALLY darwaaza khole." Said, Muskaan coolly.

For the nth time that day, she turned red with embarrassment. "What IS it today? Embarrass-Riddhima-to-death Day???" she said, going to her room, trying to ease Rahul and Muskaan's laughing into oblivion while she fought a laugh herself.

~~~~~~~~

So...that was it! Liked it? Hated it? Loved it? Tell me!
For those of you who still haven't added my PM account [Aanya_PMaccount] to your Buddy Lists, please do :) I shall be sending the PMs for this update from this account but from next time, I shall send it from the other one :)

Read. Like. Comment. <3 PMs shall be sent tomorrow!

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aanya!!! UPDATEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - why have you reserved two places??

OHH RIGHTTT!!!!😃😃🤗
You put such a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE MEGA BIGGG smile on my face..!!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I READ ITT!!!!
It was AMAZING!!!! Simply awesomeee..!!! 😃 I'll comment more in a bit..!!! 😊 Wait for my pm btw..!!! 😆

EDITED (finally)

Thank YOUUU!!!! You're sooo awesomee..!!! Ok..Now to the part..!!

I was LMAO at the fight..!!! Hahahaha...She called Armaan fattoo..!!! Hahahahahahahahaha..!!! And when he compared her to Brittany I was like..."oh no you didn't" and predictably..she got pissed and called Ishaan to her rescue..!! Well not really but you know what I mean..!! LMAO!!! I loveee their fight..and when they realized how childish they were acting it was even better..!!! LOADZZ better..!!! I loved itt..!!!

Then their break and Armaan stealing her drink..!! Hahahaha..I love Mountain Dew and if anyone steals that from me..They are sooo dead..!! SO I personally get where Riddhima is coming from..!! ANd he didn't even offer her a sip??!! Then Armaan retaliated by throwing water at her face again??!! HILARIOUS!!! I think they need someone with them to monitor their dance...else they'll fight more than they dance..!!! LMAO!!! The line that made me laugh hardest was..

"How's that for COOLING OFF?"

LOL!!!

ANd I could just picture Armaan listening to her while she rambled on about the dance..not because he was interested in her rable..he was more interest in HER!! it just made me go awww..!!!

And then she wanted him to drop her home..!! how cute..!!!

"A 15 year old in love?"

CanI guess where that came from Aanya?? Aanya is 15..she's crushing on someone..hmmm...looks like it's connected right??!!!😉 😆 

As soon as I read the new venue bit being Paris and not New York..I immediatley thought..Paris = city of love. Armaan will MOST probably accompany her there and then...Ahem..!!! AWWW!!!! they're shooo cutee..!! I WANT AR MOMENTS NOWWW!!! You've left us CRAVING for them..!!! And when Armaan was coming with her..coz before I was just guessing he would..I was like YAYYY!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! And then I love the understanding between them!!! The whole money issue..actually at times I'm too touchy about things like that too..but if my friend say it I'll be like cool..you empty your pockets then if ur so interested in doing that..!! 😆😆

And then thoda sightseeing?? Yess..That means purely AR moment..!! and I'll kill no BRUTALLY MURDER you if you bring Brittany on their tour somehow or the other..!!! 😡 

Their moments..!! I ADOREEE How you wrote it..!! Really left me speechless.1.! it was so beautiful..!! The teasing between them and the nervouness at such intimacy..!! WOWW!!! Loved it..!!!

Love youu loadzz..!! xxx

Sanaa

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Update!!!
RES
*Edited*
OMG!!
You updated!!!
Yayy! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAA! :D
Luv ya loads!

Coming back to the update,
It was AMAZING!
Hahaha!
The cute li'l fight was funny and adorable!
OMG!
Paris!
Wow! Aanya you better update soon PLEASE...
i so loved it!
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
and BTW your b'day is coming up right?
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
res 

Edited

loved the part very cute and fight filled.. and there going to Paris i love Paris its the best Romantic place ever ðŸ˜³ 
happy b-day to Sanaa have a good one :)

awesome part once again and thnx for the pm :)
Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Part 21 is up on Page 112 :)

Comment <3

xoxo
Aanya
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Aanya!!! UPDATEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - why have you reserved two places??

OHH RIGHTTT!!!!😃😃🤗
You put such a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE MEGA BIGGG smile on my face..!!!
🤗

BTW( for everyone)...I'm FIRSTTT!!!! 😆 Beat thatt..!!! 😆

You're so insanely stupid! 

Do I have to give my gift today? ðŸ˜•

What time is it in Tanzania? ðŸ¥±
KSGforever08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yehhh finally the most awaited update is here.thanks Aanya