No need to be a jealous wife of a star

Maisha88 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Controversial question:

It's very normal and most definitely understandable to be jealous when other women try to "hang off of one's celebrity husband's neck," but isn't that the husband's business/career? I suppose, if these celebrity husbands didn't have the fans, they wouldn't be celebrities earning money for their media appearances. That seems to be Gauri Khan's take on it. She seems to be ok with her husband's popularity. No offense to the actresses who talked about this issue on today's episode, it is definitely a normal reaction for a wife. But maybe Gauri Khan's view is more rational, than emotional.

Edited by Maisha88 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart*beat thumbnail
I havent seen the episode yet...but Gauri Khan is the ultimate in star wives coz it doesnt get bigger than SRK. To an extent srk has reached such fame and success coz his wife has supported him...if she was jealous then he wouldnt have gotten this far. I think the star husband should make his wife feel important and loved..so that she is always secure.
insouciance thumbnail
OMGGGG, since someone has started this article, i am tempted to reply......what you say is absolutely true....for one, the star husbands are actors...their profession is one in which thewre are quite a numbert of perquisites, many privilages, one of it being adulation.......the fans make them the persons they are.........its because of the fans that they are paid so much......and star wives must be mature enough to understand that this ......no point in bragging or making a big issue about such a picayune anecdote in the case of stars..........john abraham and bipasha basu tour all around the world for promotional campaigns...and girls come and hug john infront of bipasha and they dont run away or get intimidated by bips......infact john poses for pics and what not 😃 ....tv star wives must learn for bollywood girlfriends/wives like suzanne, bips, gauri etc
aish2 thumbnail
haven't seen the episode yet 2
Maisha88 thumbnail
            Thank you! My point exactly. That's what I couldn't understand when I saw yesterday's episode. It seems that there is a general trend. Film star's wives and girlfriends understand that adulation is what their significant others' career's all about, whereas soap stars' wives don't. But you would imagine that the film stars' wives and girl friends would be the ones getting annoyed since their guys have so many more fans.

I am not saying this because I am anyone's crazy or offended fan (quite honestly, I am not a movie/soap person), but just as person trying to understand why people complain when they knowingly get involved into this mess. Honestly, it was a little ironic seeing two actress wives complain since they would probably be the best people to understand.Edited by Maisha88 - 18 years ago
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
sorry haven't seen the episode yet
krishna_29 thumbnail
haven't seen the episode yet...sry
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who is gauri khan??? 😕 😕
mrudula thumbnail
hey will some one tell me in which episode is this topic discussed, i too wanna watch.
thanks
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

OMGGGG, since someone has started this article, i am tempted to reply......what you say is absolutely true....for one, the star husbands are actors...their profession is one in which thewre are quite a numbert of perquisites, many privilages, one of it being adulation.......the fans make them the persons they are.........its because of the fans that they are paid so much......and star wives must be mature enough to understand that this ......no point in bragging or making a big issue about such a picayune anecdote in the case of stars..........john abraham and bipasha basu tour all around the world for promotional campaigns...and girls come and hug john infront of bipasha and they dont run away or get intimidated by bips......infact john poses for pics and what not 😃 ....tv star wives must learn for bollywood girlfriends/wives like suzanne, bips, gauri etc

kahee pe nigaahe kahee pe nishaanaa 😉
but i agree..