Originally posted by: FanofAngad

who is gauri khan??? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

fanofangad,
gauri khan = mrs shahrukh khan
qt
insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Maisha88

Thank you! My point exactly. That's what I couldn't understand when I saw yesterday's episode. It seems that there is a general trend. Film star's wives and girlfriends understand that adulation is what their significant others' career's all about, whereas soap stars' wives don't. But you would imagine that the film stars' wives and girl friends would be the ones getting annoyed since their guys have so many more fans.

I am not saying this because I am anyone's crazy or offended fan (quite honestly, I am not a movie/soap person), but just as person trying to understand why people complain when they knowingly get involved into this mess. Honestly, it was a little ironic seeing two actress wives complain since they would probably be the best people to understand.

yeah,....i watched the video again and it was really juvenile of these star wives to start braggig as to how women go bonkers over their husbands.........i mean, yes, your husbands are very good looking, very charming, and thats precisely why they are in the entertainment business....leaving alone the looks, i dont think that either apoorva agnihotri or mihir mishra were(are) great actors....they were noticed and are paid for their looks........so when in a way, they ARE really selling their looks(because if you ask me, there are many better actors than apurva and mihir in telly..makarand deshpande, virendra saxena, deepa parab(she's not beautiful..but a great actress) are all good actors who arent breathtakingly drop dead gorgeous....yet are good respected actors)...why make a big issue out of it when a female fan comes and tries to drool when indirectly they are actually selling their looks....who really thinks that apurva and mihir have these whopping number of fans for their acting prowess?????its only their looks which  fetch them all the bucks........so why brag when someone just admires their looks openly๐Ÿ˜•...i am not a fan of mihir or apurva......but its plain irritating when  the wives make a big issue out of it.... and yes, adulation and craze is nothing new to the bollywood stars.......but to these tv actors, its like instant fame........they dont know how to value and sustain it

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
Maisha88 thumbnail

Can't agree with you more Buffie. The video was really hilarious. I am not a fan of anyone either but I do agree that Ms. Parab and Mr. Saxena are fabulous.

I found myself laughing that they would complain about the same reason they are who they are. I know it probably sounds very rude but it is a fact. Even Amitabh said that he would never mistreat his fans because they are the reason he is a successful actor and to see soap actors complain about it, was really...

Edited by Maisha88 - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maisha88

Can't agree with you more Buffie. The video was really hilarious. I am not a fan of anyone either but I do agree that Ms. Parab and Mr. Saxena are fabulous.

I found myself laughing that they would complain about the same reason they are who they are. I know it probably sounds very rude but it is a fact. Even Amitabh said that he would never mistreat his fans because they are the reason he is a successful actor and to see soap actors complain about it, was really...

LOL it seemed more like a competition between maninie and shilpa....WHO IS THE BETTER STAR HUSBAND and who has more fans๐Ÿ˜†............not all television wives are like them....till now, i havent heard or read about gauri pradhan complaining or bragging(ok, i dont know anything about her but from the little that i have read about her, i havent ever come across an article/interview where she acted in a weird manner).......similarly, i havent heard shwetha kawaatra  or mansi roy bragging(but their  husbands  aint all that๐Ÿ˜†...omgsh...i just hope they never come on KF coz KF gets the worst outta people๐Ÿคข).....there are dignified people in telly too..........๐Ÿ‘....and all three looked sloshed to say the least๐Ÿ˜•

Maisha88 thumbnail
Lolz Buffie. You are right! ๐Ÿ˜† But are Agnihotri and Mishra all that either? Not really. In my opinion, Mishra is a far better actor, it would be reasonable if he had more fans. KF brings out what people like to hide about themselves.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Maisha88 - 18 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail
i have not seen the video yet...but hope to see it soon. but i totally agree!!!