Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yay we ll get abhiya scenes...thanks misha...for such an idea...eager for the update
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 precap...plz .. v want some abhiya moments...continue soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 36:::Timing:::

It didn't take much for Abhay to be persuaded into taking Pia away for the whole day. She deserved some time out from the mayhem. He sure needed a break from the past few days into anonymity away from all prying eyes. Misha had provided him with the keys to a cabin away from Dehradun. Good job he was brilliant al reading maps. His memory was on the money as usual and already found the location. Abhay whisked Pia away in the middle of the night. She was sure in for a surprise of a lifetime. Misha thought it would be fun to drive through Prem Nagar. She thought it sounded romantic. Abhay had almost choked on his blood drink thanks to Misha's randomness. She sure had a knack of hitting him with her quirky ideas. It was very unmisha like. The scenery was very refreshing but what made it even more special was having Pia by his side. She'd enhanced the beauty of the outdoors. Abhay made sure Pia was still asleep so when she woke she'd get a shock.  Tara had specifically ordered him to keep Pia from strenuous activities. Abhay continued to drive forewards till he'd reached their destination. Good job he needed no sleep he thought to himself. Getting here was the easy part. It was the time alone with Pia he'd been dreading. They had too much to discuss about. Would one day suffice or would they need a few days extra? Abhay stepped out the car grabbing Pia in his arms. She appeared to be waking up. Abhay gently rocked her till she was asleep again. He'd had plenty of practice creeping through the night. Abhay opened the Cabin door placing Pia swiftly on the bed. Abhay sat back and watched Pia sleeping. It was one of those intimate moments he'd always treasure. He got joy from just listening to Pia's breathing. The rise and fall of her chest gave Abhay a thrill in itself probably due to the several times he'd almost lost her. The pure beauty in Pia's perfect features had always bewitched him into a trance. He could stare at her for hours on end.

After a few more hours Pia had finally stirred. She stretched her arms then gave out a yawn. Pia opened her eyes slowly looking around at the new place. Pia saw Abhay was right in front of her staring at her. Pia felt uncomfortable for a minute. Abhay had probably seen her drool. Not a sight she wanted him to see her in. Abhay had gotten breakfast ready for her. Opening a carton of orange juice from the fridge and put some toast in the toaster.

Abhay-The bathrooms on the far left.

Pia nodded heading straight to it. She freshened up brushing her teeth-How did we get here Abhay? Last i checked we were still at your place.

Abhay gave Pia a little smile-Blame it on Misha. This was her idea. She wanted U to getaway for a few days. She even packed your bags for U. The bags over there on your right.

Pia opened the bag for some clothes-They are all new. They aren't my clothes. They still have their label on.

Abhay answered back-Tara's doing. She's a shopaholic. She's a witch U know? She can do this sort of stuff from thin air? I'm kidding. They nipped out while U were asleep. Misha already knew your size. If U don't like it U don't have to wear them.

Pia saw how much trouble Misha and Tara had gone to for her-No. I quite like the dress's. I'm guessing U brought me here over night? (Abhay nods) Its a goodsurprise. I needed a change of scenery. And we need to chat Abhay.

Abhay knew this was on the cards-I know but first have breakfast. Then we can talk.

Pia sat with Abhay at the table in the kitchen grabbing a buttered toast from the plate-Yum.

Abhay watched Pia demolish her toast within minutes grabbing another-Do U want some more?

Pia shook her head-No. I normally only eat one slice. Thanks for taking care of me.

Abhay cleared the plate away while Pia drank her juice-Pia. There's no need to thank me for anything. This whole mess is my fault anyway.

Pia put her glass on the table-U don't have anything to feel guilty about Abhay. I was irresponsible, insensitive towards your needs, it was my interference which caused this chain reaction but it had to be done. If there's anyone to blame then its me. I couldn't let another person suffer in silence. Nobody even knew she was there Abhay. U claim love her yet U aren't willing to do anything about it. Would U have preferred she rot there. I know if i was in her shoes i'd want someone to rescue me from limbo.

Abhay wiped the plate clean with a dish cloth-Can we drop this Pia? There is no way we will ever see eye to eye on this.

Pia knew this was still a sore topic for Abhay-I'd rather spend the day relaxing with U Abhay. Just don't feel bad about the past. Leave it there where it belongs. We should make a new beginning Abhay. Start our own history. I know its unconceivable of a vampire and a human to love another but i'm all for us to be together Abhay. (Pia threatened Abhay) Even if U won't have me Abhay i'll make U want me. (Pia giggled nervously)

Abhay agreed to this-Of course i want U Pia. I'm just worried i won't be able to fulfil your every need Pia. Maybe i'm not enough for U. Can U accept a vampire to be the love of your life. Especially knowing what U know. I've got baggage Pia. An ex who looks exactly like U. U already know how messed up i am in the head.

Pia joined Abhay holding him in her embrace-None of it matters to me Abhay. Just U and i are here. What counts is now. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

Abhay couldn't read Pia's thought or compel her anymore-Maithali....(Pia covered Abhay's moth with her hands)

Pia gently spoke-Shhh. U speak to much (Pia giggled again at the words. It was Abhay's favourite dialogue that and Stay away from me) U can't read my mind or compel me Abhay. This is all me. If the last few days taught me anything its this. (Pia removed her hands away. She reached on her tip toes kissing Abhay gently on his lips.) Carpe deum as in Seize the day.

Abhay found himself wanting more but let Pia lead the way as she headed for another kiss. Abhay moved away restraining himself from temptation-Pia this isn't a good idea. We need to talk this out first.

Pia shrugged her shoulders-Not used to the girl making the first move huh? Seriously Abhay i know what i want. I'm strong willed and won't give up till U give in. Because one of us will have to back down and its not going to be me.

Abhay knew Pia was challenging her authority over him and he liked this new Pia. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind-Oh we'll see about this.

Pia moved away from Abhay-I'm betting on it Abhay. You're supposed to make me relax not put me down. Men think they know best but its us girls who really know what's best for U. I'm not giving up without a fight Abhay.

Pia went to get her clothes heading for the bathroom again. When she came out all Abhay could do was stare. Pia smiled at Abhay's reaction. Good at least he was still interested in her. He was going to make her work hard but Pia knew Abhay was what she wanted. Her love for him only strengthened. It didn't change things for her. She was still irrevocably in love with him. She found him irresistible; his appeal had only skyrocketed high with his inhumane strengths making Abhay even more alluring. Abhay was what she lived and breathed. A life without him in it would be a life without living. What made it worse was knowing full well how much Abhay wanted her but was fighting to control himself around her. No Pia wanted Abhay to lose some control with her. It was insane to want Abhay to hold back. They'd wasted enough time away from each other. Pia could live with Abhay's baggage. She'd had enough to last a lifetime with her own issues. Abhay's were nothing in comparison because Pia had already accepted him for what he was on the inside.

Pia headed outside to see the view. Abhay followed her out-It's beautiful out here. I've never seen the hillside like this. The waterfall is breathtaking. I love the sound of the water flowing down.

Abhay leaned against the balcony-It's serene. I'm not into taking in the beauty of nature.

Pia saw Abhay's eyes darken-U keep yourself in the shadows Abhay. It's time for U to come out. Feel the light touch your skin. It tingles inside.

Abhay loved Pia's eyes sparkle and her skin glow-How are U feeling now? U definitely got colour back in your cheeks.

Pia moved close to Abhay-Like brand new. Are U going to tell me about U know your little secret.

Abhay braced himself-It's not a little secret Pia. U sure are taking this in your stride.

Pia had time to rationally think this through-I've had suspicions before Abhay. Just hit me with it.

Abhay started telling Pia about his story from the beginning from his point of view with Pia listening intently, hanging on to Abhay's every word-So now U know.

Pia thought logically-I already knew about your love story with Maithali (Pia kept her voice from altering keepin it in the same tone. At times the mention of Maithali stung because of the connection Abhay had with her or should she say has with her. Pia knew all too well about how this story ended. In a way she felt guilty for being in the way of their story) So your brother Sid died in the fire in his vain attempt to save Maithali? He loved her too didn't he Abhay? It's why U brothers were at war with each other.

Abhay frowned at Sid's name-We had a complicated relationship. We loved each other like all brothers do but Maithali came between us. I didn't know at the time how far gone he was. I'd have sacrificed my love for him. i'd have done anything for him but Maithali kept me in the dark about his advances towards her. By the time i found out Maithali had threatened to kill herself if i left her. I couldn't do this to her. i loved her too much. Before i could sort my problems with Sid, he'd already reported us to the King.

Pia could feel her tears fall on her hands-Oh Abhay. I knew about Sid while i was lost in my subconscious.

Abhay wiped Pia's tears-Don't cry Pia. It's all in the past

Pia culdn't help feel emotional. It was like the memories were her own-It still affects your present Abhay. You're not over it. So what happened to Sid? Did he die or did he turn? Maithali saw both of U fall.

Abhay coarsely finished-He's around like me. Terrorizing innocents is what he does best.

Pia tightened her hold on Abhay-So U both drink blood? I remember our time together Abhay. It felt so mesmerising.

Abhay-Yeah we can't survive without it. I've done some grotesque acts in the past Pia to innocents. Its the monster in us. In time it can be controlled. I was sadistic, thriving on the horror on people's faces they still haunt me to this day, what i did was unforgivable and for this i deserve what i get Pia. This is my redemption to suffer all eternity for my crimes. You'll never forgive me if U knew how atrocious my actions were.

Pia saw only remorse in Abhay's eyes and disgust-I don't care Abhay about the past. It's all done with but who U are today. Without yesterday we wouldn't be who we are today. Let go of the past and embrace the future Abhay with me.

Abhay wished he could believe Pia-I don't think U see the big picture Pia. U didn't witness my nightmares.

Pia honestly answered back-I've seen glimpses Abhay. It's all i could stomach but i love U regardless of your past. Nothing U can say or do can turn me against U Abhay.

Abhay turned in front of Pia to show her exactly what she was getting herself into-Can U love this?

Pia touched Abhay's faced with her fingers-Obviously i'm not running down the hill to get away from U Abhay. What do U think?

Abhay turned around-I think you've lost your head.

Pia gave Abhay her serious face-U just figured this out. I lost my mind the minute i saw U 5 months back.

Abhay-Your certified crazy.

Pia felt a little cold-Don't i know it. But if i'm crazy so are U thinking U can sway me from loving U Abhay. U should know better by now.

Abhay watched Pia walk away-Don't i know it. U are so stubborn

Pia mocked-I was born stubborn Abhay what excuse do U have?

Abhay shrugged his broad shoulders-I'm from another era Pia. That's my excuse.

Pia beamed-I'll give U that. I'm going for a swim wanna join me?

Abhay wasn't sure if this was a good idea-Pia i think U should stay indoors.

Pia refused-U stay in if U want. I'm heading out bye.

In Dehradun

Tara was relieved Abhay and Pia had got to Prem Nagar in one piece. She had a score to settle with a love rat. See off a certain pesky vampire. Sid was here to cause a stir with his demonic demeanour. He was a charmer and an a** to boot. Tara hated Sid's flirtatious nature. He was a hit with the girls but to her she was nothing in comparison to Abhay. Both brothers were like night and day. Shame they were related because lookwise they were so different. Sid held a grudge against Abhay ever since they both fell for Maithali to now. Their rivalry knew no boundaries. Two centuries had past by and Sid was still stuck in the same place he was at the time he'd turned. Chand made the biggest mistake of his vampire existence turning both brothers was a disaster waiting to happen. Tara knew why Sid was here. Maithali. But if he saw Pia then this would cause a dilemma for Abhay. Sid wanted everything Abhay had. Very petty but Sid operated in the most weirdest and the most twisted way. Inside he was a screwed up little boy. But what he really wanted was freedom. Love but he was too pigheaded to look too deep. If Abhay had been a monster 50 years ago then Sid was the king of tortures. He competed with Abhay every step of the way. Tara headed out of the outskirts of Dehradun to see the terrible twosome.

Alexis with Sidharth driving towards the town they'd left in ruins long ago. Sid had felt strange coming back to the place he was born. It was his motherland but it was his enemy for taking what he loved most in the world. He knew his brother was residing here with Chand and Haseena. His makers were always moving around to avoid bumping into him. Well this time round he'd made sure they were stuck in this hell hole. Sid found this area quite dull. The life force was sucked out of this town. How was he going to kill time here. Alexis knew Tara was close by he could smell her scent. She was letting them know of her presence no doubt. He had serious grovelling to do. How was he to know she'd be checking up on him. it wasn't like he was doing the same with her. Some women were high maintenance. Tara was one of them. He'd spent 40 years with the woman and what did she do in return? Went running to Abhay just like always. Sid had told him to show her who the boss was and now he was beginning to wonder if he'd done the right thing.

Sid saw Alexis frown-Lighten up already. U are giving me a migraine with all this moping. The witch is not worth it.

Alexis to Sid-U didn't see the look in her eyes bro. She was livid.

Sid arched forward-Chill its ony Tara. The woman is so clingy. U need to let her loose.

Alexis-I love her.

Sid-Don't go all human on me. Vampires and emotions are forbidden. U just use them and dump them. its as easy as that.

Alexis felt Tara's mind blast-Ouch. She is blasting the hell out of my head.

Sid hated it when Tara did this-Just bear it. We are almost there. Our timing is impeccable. Your witch is coming to greet us. Isn't it so romantic?

Tara came in front of Sid as she stopped the car in its tracks with her mind-Where do U think you're headed?

Sid pressed the gas pedal harder-So U want to play dirty! I can give as good as i get.

Tara watched Alexis eyes grow dark-Don't U dare. U will both leave before i do something drastic.

Sid already had a remedy to solve his wiccan woes-This pendant can keep a witches harmful magic at bay. Unfortunately even i can't use my gifts.

Tara grimaced-Like i care Sid. U can't be here.

Sid-Why? Because your precious Abhay is here.

Tara knew Sid was trying to buy time so her powers would weaken-U want something Sid. U can't have it.

Sid watched Tara's eyes glaring back at him-I love feisty women Tara. U look so hot when your mad.

Tara threw a tree down towards Sid's car. Both vampires rushed out-How do U like me now?

Sid in front of Tara with Alexis-I will go when i am good and ready. Not when U ask me to go.

Tara growled-Alexis U and I have unfinished business. I'll pay U in instalments so U feel pain in your sadistic way i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved ... Bit busyy.. Will comment :)
*EDITED*
😳😳 Awwww they kissed again .... Abhay needs to be free..
Nice update😃
Edited by .Mehak. - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
cont soon

mansim thumbnail
nice update👏
hoping to see more of abhiya😳
tara was good👏
thanks for the pm😊
update soon😆
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg 
i liked it ? i luved it it as fab
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update👍🏼...piya is sooo romantic..i hope abhay learns something from her,,,lolz...waiting for more abhiya scenes...i hope tara beats the hell out of sid n alexis...continue soon..n update as soon as possible...😉
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
alone time for abhiya..loved mish for this..they try to sort out things..how stubborn our pia is..so abhay will go with her to swim..thats for sure coz he cant let her go alone..their alone time will be happy na?no harm right?i hate sid now itself..coz of him alexis is not trusting his heart abt tara's love..hope tara handles sid n alexis well..n let alexis understand tara loves only him n her feel for abhay is different from wat she has for him..continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wats u r name??
Anyways , it was superb.👏
I like the sid's and Abhay's past story.
u handled it superbly.
And Abhiya , awesome.😃
It was a lovely update.
Update soon