Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anilmerani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@if dazzler.

If the show does well on the ratings  nothing stops yrf from extending  26 episodes. . I guess they know thier  limitations.  Kismat is a yrf daily let see how it does?
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anilmerani

Is the late night slotting good?  for most urban kids will be out on weekends ?  Too much English might turn off viewers in smaller town  and cities. They making same mistake what STAR  One did when they launched Siddhant   sarabhai and other shows

I guess  YRF and sony dont want to learn !   first season hardly got any numbers( sony source confirmed to me that they never wanted numbers) . Guys the suff u dig is that not what India which matters to the TRP like.   No wonder these shows wrap in just 26 episodes 

I think they have given late night slot to the show coz it may have mature content such as drugs,boozing,smoking and also maybe violence of extreme kind.. and hence Sony and YRF doesn't want to be in the bad books of I&B ministry & moral police... they chose a slot where there is no censorship as such coz as per the guidelines of I&B ministry programs starting from 11pm to 5am do not come under any sort of censorship. Remember what happened with Rakhi ka insaaf and BB.. Colors n Imagine had to suffer a lot.. so I feel Sony is just playing safe.
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked the show. As was with YRF shows last year, good production values. The show is quite similar to Leverage, but am not really complaining.

They could have chosen a better time slot. Perhaps, they expected a better response at 11PM rather than at 8 or 9. Agree about the YRF trying to place it safe w.r.t. the content. These shows are basically targeted at people who are really not interested on OTT drama, kitchen politics and scripted reality shows and opt for the English shows on Star World or Cafe. And YRF has enough money to experiment with such shows. I'd rather take these Leverage or Kane & Abel remakes than the dramas currently on air

@episode limit. Most if not all previous YRF shows had pre-recorded episodes (thankfully). Else they would have been forced to twist the stories around to meet the audience demands. Siddhant went south when they decided to extend the show, and bring in the romance track. Its not easy to match quality with quantity.Edited by Eventide - 13 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jst love the 1st epiz...too gooood ...i luv Hasan since his previous serials 😍Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved the first epi.... and I agree vandu the lighting is a problem... U cldnt see the faces proprly in some scenes....

rating- 3 stars...

I really liked all the charactr intros....
ieatbrainz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The agree to the member who has spoken of its time slot. The show airs at such a time where I would yearn to sleep like a hog owing to an extremely overworked day. Notwithstanding the fact that you tube is a savior at times, its hard to literally choose between an hour of sound sleep and the show.

The concept of the show is quite exciting. As most of you have mentioned, spoilt brats from richer families are inclined to committing more crime. Its quite impossible to alleviate such youngsters from the addiction they have fallen victim to. The addictions being drugs, partying late night,hacking, gambling, use of weapons, drink and drive and socializing with criminals. Its hard to get them out of their way. The cop who is stubborn to begin with excels with his motive to transform the bunch of brats to crime eradicating teenagers.

The cop is depicted to innocent with the tact to mind read people lacking and unaware of certain facts about the higher rate of crime committed by richer strata of the society who impede the path of his investigations. Being veiled in such a pillow case, the cop manages to be a mentor to the group of youngsters who land up in jail.

The joker as mentioned again, is one who commits crime for fun. Interestingly, the cop solves cases using the various evil tact mastered by the group of rich kids where Ayush hacks the membership card and Hameer wins the game of gambling.

The show has a great start. All hopes for it to get more interesting week by week. It is doubtlessly a good start .....

Alu- thumbnail
i just watched it today and i have to say the show was amazing
I love all 5 of them
they are great together and they are all classy
Its interesting how they show people from the elite getting together
The lighting was a problem
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anilmerani

Is the late night slotting good?  for most urban kids will be out on weekends ?  Too much English might turn off viewers in smaller town  and cities. They making same mistake what STAR  One did when they launched Siddhant   sarabhai and other shows

I guess  YRF and sony dont want to learn !   first season hardly got any numbers( sony source confirmed to me that they never wanted numbers) . Guys the suff u dig is that not what India which matters to the TRP like.   No wonder these shows wrap in just 26 episodes 

Time slot is very late...
They shudve made it a 9 pm show on weekdays (maybe thursday-friday)!