Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justchill thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: namo

i agree kripa sumtimes does'nt hold her mic well but dat doesnt mean she's not a gud performer she's a fantabulous performer n actress πŸ˜ƒ evr1 have its gud's n bad's infact angad also sumtimes performes weird he cant dance too well cz of his stiffness 😳 dat evry1 can c but dat doesnt make him a bad actor 😳 😳 😳

........well as far as gauri is concernd lets wait n watch wat she has in her store 😳

Exactly well said, Anagd and Kripa are very good performer, and actors,

hey namo they need not know how to catch a MIC, professional singers in FG were taught how to catch a mic after so many performances they are actors.

And Gauri we can only predict, we got to see if she makes a good rockstar, first is she playing a rockstar.

love

justchill

namo thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchill

Exactly well said, Anagd and Kripa are very good performer, and actors,

hey namo they need not know how to catch a MIC, professional singers in FG were taught how to catch a mic after so many performances they are actors.

And Gauri we can only predict, we got to see if she makes a good rockstar, first is she playing a rockstar.

love

justchill

hi hru long time yar?πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

ya dear so true evn contestants of indion idol n other contests take time to noe how to hold a mic ..how far shud dey keep it😳 ..........iqbal n neha r jst portraying a rokstar role........so jst judging dem on dis basis will b xtremely wrongπŸ˜³πŸ˜›.......

but still i guess dey both r giving their 100% ......its easy to comment on dis n datbut it takes a lot to perform evn dat😳........ its not possible 4 evryone to go n stand in front of d camera n act😊....

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Iqbal and Neha are pretty ok as actors... There is always scope for improvement...
But Angad and Kripa...According to me...Are not Rocking stars or Rockstars from any angle....
Yeah...Kripa might be like a mannequin moving her lips...and Angad is like a karate yellow belt...Practising his karate and aerobics moves on stage... πŸ˜†
The only time Angad was good was when he performed as Zaib in Dubai...
And Kripa was good in her tinka tinka performance...
The other performances of Angad and Kripa range from cute to good to bad to ugly... But none of them really Rockstarish...Attitude and Screen presence does not make a rockstar.... Performance does...

I really really really hope Gauri is able to break the jinx.... Though I liked the suggestion of Surveen Chawla playing the role instead...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namo

hi hru long time yar?πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

ya dear so true evn contestants of indion idol n other contests take time to noe how to hold a mic ..how far shud dey keep it😳 ..........iqbal n neha r jst portraying a rokstar role........so jst judging dem on dis basis will b xtremely wrongπŸ˜³πŸ˜›.......

but still i guess dey both r giving their 100% ......its easy to comment on dis n datbut it takes a lot to perform evn dat😳........ its not possible 4 evryone to go n stand in front of d camera n act😊....

i am agree with you πŸ˜•