Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congratz all on issue 20... *whoop whoop*...🥳...now let's par-tay...
😆...

@ Orpa...fantastic wkly summary...👏👏👏...gr8 work...

@ Shreya... awesum section...👏👏👏...as 4 akdu gadha...he looks cute even wen he's being all grumpy...😍...god given talent i think...hehe...
the taSha scene u picked was awesum...Naku was gr8...
other...awesum xchange between Dutt's n Jagi...all the dialogues wer wow...
espesh Dutta outburst...phwoar...😳...
special mention...truely awesum ep...n ur ryt Jagi kind of made Dutta see wat was missing in all parts off his lyf...he was awesum...n the fact that he got Dutt's 2 finally think about Naku n everything...something we've all wanted 4 so long...will make sure he remains a part of LTL even after his exit n death...😃...

@ Fivr...u totally rocked DOTW...👏👏👏...
Male dialogue...mindblowing words 4m a truely fab character...it all made complete sense...any1 who'd started watching the show on that very day...wud of been able 2 understand Dutta's character completely jus by hearing Jagi speak about him...😳...
female dialogue...Naku is so emotionally attached 2 Dutta...but her luv 4 him wnt even allow her 2 b mad @ him if he left her there all alone in the jungle...this istantly made Jagi aware of jus how much she luved him...n how all wasnt wat it seemed...
literary gem...awesum words by Dutta...made me think of the track ahead 2...n how Dutta wudn't value Naku till she was away 4m him in sum way...but wen Jagi died *weep weep*...ur ryt it was apt 4 then 2...

@ DD...1st of all welcum 2 the team Gabbar...*mega hugz* ...u did a xlent 1st W&F...👏👏👏...njoyed readin evy lil bit...Jagtap made all the difference in TaSha...he made Naku want 2 speak up n ask Dutt's y n wen will he trust her...granted it was all a dream...but even that dream was due 2 Jagi...then how he spoke 2 Dutta during the scene where Dutta had that lil fit about luv n betrayal...all the thgts Dutta had during the song...again down 2 Jagi...he gave his lyf 4 luv n TaSha...*bursts in2 tears...* still cnt believe he's dead...😭...

@ Aisha...how u doin yaar...aint spoke wiv u in so long...awesum omg's...👏👏👏...me still shocked n sad about Jagi 2...its jus so not fair that he had2 leave lyk that...😭...dnt think i'll eva b ova it...i'll always b thankful 4 wat he did 4 Dutta n Naku...but the fact that he wnt b bk...jus 2 sad...*half heartedly takes the pepsi 4m Aisha... n wiv a heavy heart salutes one of the best character's eva created..."to Jagi..."......*
OMG how sweet was that shock?...awesum scene...Naku n Jagi...totally set out in search of tears wiv this scene...😭...o so touching...n Jagi's dialogues about Paaki n Naku being alyk...*weep weep*...he looked so sad n in a way happy ...2 see that paaki's kind of luv existed in sum1 else...
OMG my heart is breaking shock...*weep weep sob sob*...y cv's...*sniff snif*  y??? jagi was so gr8 y did u hav 2 kill him...😭😭😭...no lie...i cried 4 real during Jagi's death scene...i mean i CRIED...lyk nobodyz business...who wud of thgt it...i dnt watch drama's cu i find them so dramatic...n its a miracle that im watching LTL...n now CV's hav me crying...😭...Jagi was magic...evything about him was lovable...the way he teased Dutta...the way he understood Naku...n guided her...the way he continued helping Dutta despite his refusal...*weep weep*...he was lyk no other character...n he totally made a place in evy LTL fans heart...😭... *takes a tissue 4m Aish...wipes @ her tear stained face...blows her nose in2 the tissue...n then hands it bk 2 Aish*...
catch up soon...hehe...😛...

@ me...yet another long section...😆😆😆...

@ Yeti...incredibly funny section...👏👏👏...
about Dutt's ultra sexy perfect look even in the jungle...no complaints 4m me...am not even considering it a blooper...😳😆...

@ Sanju cyber twin...gud work...👏👏👏but where are u these days???...not seen u anywhere...😕...miss ya...dissapointment...4 real...dnt seem fair that the show we all so luv is been treated this way...😡...n the 4 day week jus sends me in2 a rage evytym i think of it...😡🤢...
speak soon mwah...

@ rdfan...jagi fashion icon...wow...awesum...👏👏👏...
agree his look fitted his character 100%...

@ Jaz....rockign awards...👏⭐️👏...
1....*looks heartbroken n tearful again*...Jagi dead...not fair...😭😭😭...miss him sooooooooooooooo much......
3.gr8 award...*giggles*...😉...all the w8ing paid off...😉...
6...raksha bandan ka gift Jagi jaate *weep weep* jaate chor gaye Naku ke liya...the most gorgeous don eva...who is hers 2 keep 4eva n eva...😳😉...
7.Mmmm yummilious Dutta...😍...

@ shabz...miss u in our xpress...🤗seems lyk sumink is missing...

awesum awesum work all...no.20...wow...thats sumink...🥳...
till nex issue...mwah...
fuzzyface thumbnail
I love Russel Peters and that video on Indian Movies omg I was just watching it again and posted it on my FB wall.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God .....
I still hav to comment here .......😳

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys....20th edition, and what a successful endeavour!! amazing job guys, and thx for welcoming here.....👏

Will miss u Shabz!!! 😒