Ranvir's reaction to Ragi's negativity on Sadhana

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
When Ranvir finds out Ragi's "zahreela" attitude towards Sadhana, how do you think he will react?

Personally, I'd love to see him furious at Ragi and give her a silent treatment for a while. I don't want Ragi to get away with this easily. I want Sadhana to take the credit of bringing them together eventually. I'd like Ranvir to kick Ragi out so Ragi and Kaushi can get the taste of their own medicine.

Jaisi karni waisi bharni

Moderator's Note:
You are welcome to criticize a character but please do so in such manner that fans do not get hurt. 

Instead of saying "Ranvir should kick out Ragi" (the language hurts fans), you could say "Ranvir should make Ragini leave the house"

Please watch your language.

Edited by Kiran. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think ranvir will be mad but he will explain to ragini with love..... and he will bring sadhna back
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What's with kicking lol really?He being her husband should be able to make her  understand again.He will be angry yes but then we would see him blaming himself for these eventsAnd then there is miscarriage.WOuld it really look good if he without being sympathetic towards her just kick her out(though her fault).WHat kind of solution is that?And what does that make Ranvir?A great human being?!

I want Ranvir leaving it to Ragini to do what she needs to, to get together with her sister.But it looks like he will be the one again to bring them together.
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow,smitha,i like your comment.I am agree with you.
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If he kicks her out what is the difference between Ranvir and  Alekh.
Alekh/Vasu kicked Sadi out because he was angry on Ranvir's behalf and Ranvir does the same for Sadi?

Moderator's Note:
Stick to the topic, please.  This topic is about Ranvir, not about Alekh.

Edited by Kiran. - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

When Ranvir finds out Ragi's "zahreela" attitude towards Sadhana, how do you think he will react?

Personally, I'd love to see him furious at Ragi and give her a silent treatment for a while. I don't want Ragi to get away with this easily. I want Sadhana to take the credit of bringing them together eventually. I'd like Ranvir to kick Ragi out so Ragi and Kaushi can get the taste of their own medicine.

Jaisi karni waisi bharni

this is a very negative feedback...
I feel since Rgaini feels her reaction to Sadhna is right, she should not hide from Ranveer why she mistreated Sadhna and then lets see what Ranveer has to say to that.. it will be interesting though...I think Ranveer will be stuck with awe, instead of being furious...I feel he must be feeling when the entire family should have stood together to formulate what needed to be done if Sadhna could not speak lie, they simply fought with one another in his pretext...I am pretty sure instead of getting furious at anyone, he will blame hilself that because of him, everything happened...once Ragini sees Ranveer is holding himself responsible, she will realise....
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
TahriinaBengali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

i think ranvir will be mad but he will explain to ragini with love..... and he will bring sadhna back

LOL sorry 2 say but STAR plus wont die!
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish ragi will also suffer like sadhna is suffering. shaid sadhana ki waja say ranvir ragi say kuch dino k liay door howa hai but ragi ki waja say... sadhna na sirf alekh say dur howi hai bal k mama ji ko bhi takleef ho rahi hai. i want ranveer to atleast make some distance with ragi
TahriinaBengali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only person i agree with on this topic is smitha😃!! and the other ones i find negative sorry 2 say 😕
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm..Ragini should suffer?!Isn't she suffering already?Loss of her baby is not a small thing!!Yes her fault but the deed happened and she is suffering.