Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
salha call me sukanya. yaar that is excatly my point. How can she be selfish????? I always felt that it is becoz of her misacarriage and the truama made her say all these things In heart of heart she still loves sadana, but the numbness is still there due to the miscarriage, and after the initial anger she will become her normal self , and start loving sadana.

Originally posted by: kamuralee

salha call me sukanya. yaar that is excatly my point. How can she be selfish????? I always felt that it is becoz of her misacarriage and the truama made her say all these things In heart of heart she still loves sadana, but the numbness is still there due to the miscarriage, and after the initial anger she will become her normal self , and start loving sadana.

Ragini is not selfish? ... I am surprised, but you are welcome with you POV ofcourse.
Her misscarriage...her misscarriage!... how many times?... forever we must listen to the same song? repeatedly?.... dont you think its being over-done?

Millions of people have misscarriages ... and recover very fast. Or atleast dont accuse others and throw innocent orphans out of their homes on cold winter streets for the dogs!

She can go everywhere.... eat properly ... have a few romantic moments with Ranvir ... look at herself in mirror and smile.... but when it comes to Sadhna, oh!... she is ...numbbb.... yaahh... we forgot!...she had a misscarriage!!

Ranvir is normal ... he was also dreaming about the son!... but he understands and have moved on. This is what is called a motivating character. A good and loving person. This is what seperates and ordinary self-centered over defensive uncontrolled person from a moderate balanced loving caring and creative person.

Sorry, but its really not at all difficult to see from any platform that how wrong Ragini have been. And why everyone....atleast most of the people ... including neutrals....find Ragini very upsetting with every episode...one by one!

Do you remember one episode when Ranvir could really trust/confide in Ragini as much as he trusts/confides in his bhaabi?... I dont think so. Because he knows that Ragini will never think like he does ... she doesnt understand him.

Even Mamaji didnt want to bother Ragini about his accident. His face turned disturbed when Mamiji took Ragini's name and to inform her. He instead wanted Sadhna beside him. Because he knew that he could talk with someone who understands him.

While everyone...including the Saalekhians....and neutrals like myself ... pray for Ragini to come out better...gradually ...realise and repent and apologize to Sadhna.....and then becomes a better character...  I see some people openly justifying Ragini's behaviour!.... How calculated is that?

We all have our POVs but guyzzzz..... please!.... think too sometimes!... think with your heart!.... not with the attitude of a die-hard fan...atleast for once!.... then you will know and understand others too. Otherwise... you will also never understand.

Disclaimer: The above comment is fully the author's POV and not directed towards any individual, group or entity, living or dead. Any relation is purely co-incidental.

Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Hey Bani ... I know its between nu_du and you ... but I felt like chipping in here...

I think nu_du is just trying to express his/her feelings ... and that can be his/her POV. And the story is just so dramatically poised in this fashion ... that perhaps many who are not in IF perhaps feel similar.

I am not talking about you or me or anyone else.... but maybe being Politically Correct is not always everyones main strength... and maybe nu_du means no harm. Maybe she/he is also a grat fan of Bidaai and is just hurt by Ragini.

I feel that we can be more understand and kindly towards our fellow members...while being respectful of everyone at the same time!
I love both your comments ...

Thanks a tonne for clarifying! ðŸ˜Š
I agree with each word in your every post. You sound like a very fair and thoughtful person. And yeah I honestly still don't think it's wrong to say that I am quite unable to like Ragini anymore. Which is sad of course, but nothing I can do about it!
Rarewatcher thumbnail
I am watching Bidaai, just from a couple of months now.
I liked this serial as was sort of comparable to real life than others.
But recently exaggeration of Ragini's miscarriage totally disappointed me.
I have seen people having miscarriage in real life , they just don't blame others for it .On the other hand they themselves feel guilty.esp.,that should be the case in Ragini's miscarriage which happened when she fell down the stairs because of her own day dreaming.
Even after that Bidaai creatives mourned for the miscarriage more than two months , like she will never have a baby again.
I agree it is a sensitive issue but I think Bidaai creatives have blown this situation out of proportion and setting a bad example for society!
In real life more than (almost) 60% of women will have a miscarriage of some type or the other.So they should show this in a positive light  and not focus on mourning it forever and the blame game!

Edited by Rarewatcher - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rarewatcher

I am watching Bidaai, just from a couple of months now.
I likeed this serial as was sort of more real than the others.
But recently exaggeration of Ragini's miscarriage totally disappointed me.
I have seen prople having miscarriage in real life , they just don't blame others for it .On the other hand they themselves feel guilty.esp.,that should be the case in Ragini's miscarriage which happened when she fell down the stairs because of her own day dreaming.
Even after that Bidaai creatives mourned for the miscarriage more than two months , like she will never have a baby again.
I agree it is a sensitive issue but I think Bidaai creatives have blown this situation out of proportion and setting a bad example for society!
In real life more almost 60% of women will have a miscarriage of some type or the other.So they should show this in a positive light  and not focus on mourning it forever and the blame game!

couldnt agree with u more
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Thanks Kinny-Partner.
Liked the discussions that go on here .You guys are awesome!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Millions of people have misscarriages ... and recover very fast...........Yes  crimson_ sky you are right, two years back  I had miscarriage in seventh month of pregnancy....its not that i don't feel the pain even after having a child now.........but at that time I thought I have to be strong and face the situation....was back to my work within a month.........and  i think such situations make one more strong with an attitude to look towards things in amore positive and balanced manner........
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The posts are going completely out of topic & sometimes instigating. Seriously guys, we are still discussing who's right & who's wrong? And even if we are, this thread is not for discussing that hun. Many forgot to stick to the topic.

Topic Closed.