Jennifer & Shaleen --- V - Day Special

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

"  Will you be my Valentine ? "

Ashutosh Kaushik

I don't watch TV shows so I don't know any actress. The one (Sonel) who I want, doesn't want me to be her Valentine. My friend has just informed me that Jennifer Winget of Sangam looks good. Well, if that's the case then I surely am interested in seeing her. It's only after meeting her that I can tell you of the goods that she possesses.

" If I were caught "

This year, Valentine's Day has become a much anticipated day for all the wrong reasons. While everyone is openly miffed with the statements made by the so-called moral police, there are some who have a perverse interest in knowing who would be caught and what would happen to them when caught. Interviewer asked some celebs what excuse they would come up with if they were caught with their Valentine. Some were whacky and some were genuinely irate.

Read on :

Shaleen Bhanot:

I'll be eternally grateful to them and obey them. Why should I be mad at them for getting me married to my girl? I'll also humbly request them to please dance at my wedding; just as I dance for their entertainment.

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey.................
thanks for the article...............
wish cahitu said to jennifer: BE MY VALENTINE.........lol
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
yh you are absolutely right saga4eva.
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga4eva

hey.................

thanks for the article...............
wish cahitu said to jennifer: BE MY VALENTINE.........lol

Hahaha..............Yaa  dear .................that  would  be  very  cute . Really  a  celebration  for  SaGa  fans .😆
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya agree with u all....that would be a celebration for SaGa fans.
KoolK@t thumbnail
LOL!!😆 I totally agree wid u saga4eva!! And if obviously jenny said yes! That would be something!!