Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelRG thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

This show actually should be watched to understand the behavior of psychopaths, sociopaths, emotional manipulators, verbal abusers, criminals, and victims who later turn into abusers because of their toxic attachments. Also, it should also be watched to see how people like Kinjal who wear a cloak of goodness and morality actually exploit people and extract free services out of them. smiley36

Actually sometimes I feel even makers wants to show this to audience how extreme of anything is bad and even seemingly good people are toxic too. And toxic attachments will invite badluck to your life and life of others connected to you. 

I so wish ki ab jab Anupama guilt ka drama kare to Anuj chilla ker Anupama to kahe ki door raho like any sane person would do.

But I know aisa kuch nhi hoga. Aur Anupama Shruti ki take care ke bahane,  jo ki Naya maksad hai uske jeevan ka ab like so many old maksads of her life, Anuj ke ghar mein dera daal legi and Andha Anuj phir se Anupama ke pallu ke peeche bhagega. 

Phir se Kinjal mummy mummy chilayegi for this or that reason. Phir se Anupama apne sabhi jeevan ke Maksado ko bhool ker, Kinjal aur pari ke leye bhagegi aur Anuj phir se bed ridden Shruti aur Adya ko bhool ker Anupama ke peeche bhagega. 

This will go on round and round and round. 

Edited by AngelRG - 17 days ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Anupamaa is never wrong... Period... Baaki sab can

https://tenor.com/bMDa1.gif

Address of Bhaad:

Shah Nivaas,

Gali no 420, Badnaam Mohalla,

Amdavad

Credit to the original author of the address smiley27