Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Nope not possible, if Abhir was alive he would be around Ruhi’s age… dev looks way older… Also here out of sight out of mind concept works… they won’t bring him and complicate the already complicated situation… 

I don't think the way they look in age matter anymore cause 

look at new Ruhi. Yo when she said Krish is my choota bhaee

Laughing Out Loud Drew Barrymore Show GIF | GIFDB.com

completely forgot Ruhi is suppose to be Armaan

age group smiley44

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't think the way they look in age matter anymore cause 

look at new Ruhi. Yo when she said Krish is my choota bhaee

Laughing Out Loud Drew Barrymore Show GIF | GIFDB.com

completely forgot Ruhi is suppose to be Armaan

age group smiley44

🤣😅 ya.. that’s true… the only drawback of new Ruhi, she doesn’t look her age… she comes off as abhira’s twin or worse her younger sister in some scenes… itna lamba hata katta krish uska chota bhai ho gaya…

I don’t know if they will bring abhir or not but dev is probably not abhir… I mean abtak kuch hints ya flashback dikha the… memory loss and completely forgetting about the past thoda zyaada ho jayega.. at least Sharma surname sunke use kuch yaad aa sakta tha..  coz if at all makers plan on bringing abhir back, he will have enmity towards Goenkas for not finding him but with dev esa kuch nahi hai

Just today I saw a comment ki just like Shivam makers have kept raj (old tapu) on hold and he might be paired with Charu when trp drops…… don’t know if it’s true or not but kitna drop hone ka wait kar rahe hai makers …. It’s better to show something interesting than this triangle….

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s always intriguing to speculate on the directions a storyline might take, especially when it involves complex relationships and potential plot twists like memory loss or unexpected character pairings. While I can’t confirm the future plans of the show’s creators or predict TRP fluctuations, it’s clear that you’re looking for engaging and dynamic storytelling. Hopefully, the makers will take note of audience feedback and steer the narrative in a way that keeps viewers like you invested and entertained!

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

🤣😅 ya.. that’s true… the only drawback of new Ruhi, she doesn’t look her age… she comes off as abhira’s twin or worse her younger sister in some scenes… itna lamba hata katta krish uska chota bhai ho gaya…

I don’t know if they will bring abhir or not but dev is probably not abhir… I mean abtak kuch hints ya flashback dikha the… memory loss and completely forgetting about the past thoda zyaada ho jayega.. at least Sharma surname sunke use kuch yaad aa sakta tha..  coz if at all makers plan on bringing abhir back, he will have enmity towards Goenkas for not finding him but with dev esa kuch nahi hai

Just today I saw a comment ki just like Shivam makers have kept raj (old tapu) on hold and he might be paired with Charu when trp drops…… don’t know if it’s true or not but kitna drop hone ka wait kar rahe hai makers …. It’s better to show something interesting than this triangle….

who is Raj (old Tapu)?

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: free_willy

who is Raj (old Tapu)?

raj anadkat… he used to play Tapu in taarak Mehta serial… in January (during fake abhir track) their were news that he has been signed to play grown up abhir… but the track was abruptly ended and there was no further news… today I saw on tt that he is still kept on hold like Shivam and will introduce  his track when trp drops…. So maybe Charu will face a heartbreak from dev of Goenka will go bankrupt or something will happen to introduce abhir…. Saw on tt so there is no official confirmation about this yet….

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

raj anadkat… he used to play Tapu in taarak Mehta serial… in January (during fake abhir track) their were news that he has been signed to play grown up abhir… but the track was abruptly ended and there was no further news… today I saw on tt that he is still kept on hold like Shivam and will introduce  his track when trp drops…. So maybe Charu will face a heartbreak from dev of Goenka will go bankrupt or something will happen to introduce abhir…. Saw on tt so there is no official confirmation about this yet….

Okay, thanks for clarifying 🙂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: benisfroms

It’s always intriguing to speculate on the directions a storyline might take, especially when it involves complex relationships and potential plot twists like memory loss or unexpected character pairings. While I can’t confirm the future plans of the show’s creators or predict TRP fluctuations, it’s clear that you’re looking for engaging and dynamic storytelling. Hopefully, the makers will take note of audience feedback and steer the narrative in a way that keeps viewers like you invested and entertained!

This is version 3,5 or 4 in ChatGPT? 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is version 3,5 or 4 in ChatGPT?

Ye account swayam ChatGPT hoga..

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

May be they introduce as kairav ka beta.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: free_willy

Where are Kairav and Muskaan? Did they mention about them after the generation leap?

They are settled at us.