Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Dev may or may not Abhir... It may have been possible if guy wasn't behaving like some messed up guy. He says he was married and loves Charu now or something... Now seems like revenge plan. 

But I do hope they bring back Abhir. Abhira needs a brother who can be by her side incase when things does not look right. I don't trust Goenkas. 

And in this show, no... That's not always the trend. It was just Gen 2.

In Gen 1, Heroine's brother married FL's best friend... And they were the best... I don't think anyone in Gen 1 married within Singhaniya and Maheshwari, except Naitik Akshara. Help me recall any other pair. Rashmi married Nikhil and then some Gujju guy, Nandini married Mohit, aur kaun tha? Maheshwaris mein toh kitne bacche the... Ke sab ka track hi kya rakhesmiley36

So, hero's brother and heroine's sister are not always together, except in Gen 2 where all relatives married among themselves... Gayu, Naksh, Naira all were married into Goenkas smiley37 

I won't talk much or anything about Gen 3, but that there ML and FL ke bhai-behen were not end game but yes, FL's brother did marry FL's husband's sister. 

Now, Dev - had he been kept some cool integrated guy, it was possible but what confuses me is why such a well known actor would play super sidey role? He may have been promised something major..... Hence,0.05% chance of him being Abhir. 

Thanks for clarifying. I haven’t watched season 1 and only know few plots and main characters. I have heard it was one of the best season of yrkkh.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: free_willy

I don’t think there should be an issue regarding identity crisis. What matters is Abhir is Abhira’s brother. They don’t need to get into the discussion about their father being different. Akshara is the connecting link and Abhir always considered Abhinav as his father. So there shouldn’t be any issues

Thissmiley20

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He may or may not be Abhir. Maybe he lost his memory or his memory is intact but he was raised by someone else.  

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nope not possible, if Abhir was alive he would be around Ruhi’s age… dev looks way older… Also here out of sight out of mind concept works… they won’t bring him and complicate the already complicated situation… 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he will never be abhir. As bringing abhir will bring identity crisis for abhira and lots of questions will be raised on her mother. So i feel they will never bring abhir back as questions against fl may not look nice for trp audience. 

Even abhira ka akshara ki beti hona bhi i doubt ayega agar aya bhi it will be to ask abhira to sacrifice for ruhi by saying abhira's  mom was an instrument in Ruhi's parents demise. 

Once she leaves everything they may reunite and forget about past. There wil not be any connection to past gen post that. 

True they won't get him upar se makers ko birlas chahiye hi nhi.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36 Dev may or may not Abhir... It may have been possible if guy wasn't behaving like some messed up guy. He says he was married and loves Charu now or something... Now seems like revenge plan. 

But I do hope they bring back Abhir. Abhira needs a brother who can be by her side incase when things does not look right. I don't trust Goenkas. 

In Gen 1, Heroine's brother married FL's best friend... And they were the best... I don't think anyone in Gen 1 married within Singhaniya and Maheshwari, except Naitik Akshara. Help me recall any other pair. Rashmi married Nikhil and then some Gujju guy, Nandini married Mohit, aur kaun tha? Maheshwaris mein toh kitne bacche the... Ke sab ka track hi kya rakhesmiley36

So, hero's brother and heroine's sister are not always together, except in Gen 2 where all relatives married among themselves... Gayu, Naksh, Naira all were married into Goenkas smiley37 

I won't talk much or anything about Gen 3, but that there ML and FL ke bhai-behen were not end game but yes, FL's brother did marry FL's husband's sister. 

Now, Dev - had he been kept some cool integrated guy, it was possible but what confuses me is why such a well known actor would play super sidey role? He may have been promised something major..... Hence,0.05% chance of him being Abhir. 

They can get muskan kv and his son then.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu234

They can get muskan kv and his son then.

Where are Kairav and Muskaan? Did they mention about them after the generation leap?

This is the only thing which bothers me why will the most known actor ( after Anita Raaj )  in this show play such a super sidey role …that only makes me think he maybe abhir ….earlier thought he was playing equivalent to pulkit jiju … but his minimal interactions with abhira .. made me discard the idea ..

Poddars have a lot of cousins waiting to get married so it would be nice if krish , kiara or Aryan gets married to any of the maheshwaris .. especially Mishti , kuhu ke grandchildren .. .. reason being they are purely Abhira ke relatives and no connection to Ruhi .. they can tell about the grand tradition of Abhira ‘s ancestors.. especially Mishti can tell clearly Abhira about Akshara , ( her parents ) , kartik n naira 

Originally posted by: free_willy

Where are Kairav and Muskaan? Did they mention about them after the generation leap?

in the start of s4 through manish dialogues they said kv muskan settled in US. 

Dev seems like he is in his mid to late 30s, plus they have shown no connection between Dev and Abhira, so I feel it is unlikely.