Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

But u gotta admit Alia's slipper rescue is more epic than the lens cover.  smiley9

Epic is not the word I’ll use.  Specially since with Alia the possibility that this was a set up is always there.  

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Whoever writes against Alia and RK these days smiley36

sahi pakde hain....smiley37

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

that was a brilliant performance by Alia. She totally deserved the award. smiley4

Now here's something lyrical for the haters: mirchi, mirchi, hai mirchi. Enjoysmiley2smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Epic is not the word I’ll use.  Specially since with Alia the possibility that this was a set up is always there.  

Epic for picking something up from the ground lol. Even if this wasn't staged, which I highly doubt because it sounds like the pathetic type of ruse that she and KJo would spend hours thinking of as they praise each other as geniuses for coming up with this mediocre stunt, it's hardly like she saved a life. Next we should start giving Alia praise for breathing and an award to boot as well.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

She also said about orry and janvi kapur getting front row seats 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waah Alia kare to setup, Kiara or someone else kare to have to give into them for their kindness  smiley39smiley36smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Waah Alia kare to setup, Kiara or someone else kare to have to give into them for their kindness  smiley39smiley36smiley36

I’m not saying it’s definitely a set up, I’m saying it’s possible it’s a set up.  Last year Etimes posted pictures of her in her balcony taken from a building across the street.  She complained on social media and even tagged Mumbai Police.  But as soon as Mumbai Police asked her to file a formal complaint she backed off.  MP then made it public that Alia has told them her PR would handle it with the media outlet.  Do you see how sketchy this seems?   It’s a matter of credibility and she’s low on it.  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m not saying it’s definitely a set up, I’m saying it’s possible it’s a set up.  Last year Etimes posted pictures of her in her balcony taken from a building across the street.  She complained on social media and even tagged Mumbai Police.  But as soon as Mumbai Police asked her to file a formal complaint she backed off.  MP then made it public that Alia has told them her PR would handle it with the media outlet.  Do you see how sketchy this seems?   It’s a matter of credibility and she’s low on it.  

Nah I don’t find it  sketchy - it’s her wish how she wants to handle it. 

Anyways to each his own. Apna apna nazariya hai. 

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Garima was a well-known entertainment journalist for Times Group TV channels (Zoom and others)... LOL-emoji dalne se khushi milti hai toh chalo achcha hai.