lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

1. The restaurant is work place of Anupama, then Anuj who has worked abroad and in India should know and respect the decorum of the same. Why does then Anuj and Shruti (even to some extent) step on this work place? Would he be ok if the roles were reversed and Anupama was creating a scene in front of his workers in his work place?

2. Second and more important - While Anupama has shared with YashDeep that Anuj is her ex, Anuj has no knowledge that this guy knows their relationship (or am I missing this)? How is Anuj so comfortable speaking to Anupama infront of a stranger (while he maintains his calm in front of Shruti)?

More questions.  (I know I said two questions :)  ) - 

Anupama is open and answers (however invalid her statements are) the questions in front of Yashdeep (stranger), why she could not have stayed and answered to Anuj who loved her so much?

Edited by lizzb1987 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You should send this questions to the makers . They ruined their own masterpiece . They only cares about Shah's and their bull****. If they really want to show mAan 2.0 then they should bring back OG writers who wrote OgAnuj and OG anupama in 2021 to 2022

lizzb1987 thumbnail

Another Question - If Anuj had SPOTTED Anupama on first night while she was sleeping on the roadside....and if he had offered her place to stay at his house, would she agree???

Edited by lizzb1987 - 3 months ago
lizzb1987 thumbnail

I hope this happens. I remember I was almost about to give up on the channel, but the entry of Anuj got me hooked to the show. I feel bad that good talent is so under utilized. 

Historia thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzb1987

Another Question - If Anuj had SPOTTED Anupama on first night while she was sleeping on the roadside....and if he had offered her place to stay at his house, would she agree???

No way usko self respect sirf anuj and choti ke liye hote hai

Historia thumbnail

I hope this happens. I remember I was almost about to give up on the channel, but the entry of Anuj got me hooked to the show. I feel bad that good talent is so under utilized. 

oG anuj kapadia was too good no wonder makers ruined him to WW shahs 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Great question. I am guessing she would have said - "nahi, mein yahi theek hoon. app jaayiye, aage badiye... "smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Great question. I am guessing she would have said - "nahi, mein yahi theek hoon. app jaayiye, aage badiye... "smiley9

Aage to aap waise bhi badh hi chuke hei, mujhe mere haal par chod dijiye, main bhi apni jindagi mein wo wo kya kehte hai…move…move auune karne ki kosis kar rahi hu