Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinnTinna thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am going to reiterate once again after the feedback BB gave to tina through astrologer that BB actually loves her.

And the camera focus on shalin when he said to tina ke kisi aur ki wajah se apna jmage khaeab mat hone do....should clear everyone's doubts as to what BB actually thinks..

Blaming tina  seemed to be his game plan to bring shalin on the front foot which has worked its wonders....

Aaj shalin ka muh dekhne laayak tha when tina was given such amazing feedback...usko pata chal gaya uska kat gaya hai   πŸ˜†

Hence the CR drama...πŸ˜†

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinnTinna

I am going to reiterate once again after the feedback BB gave to tina through astrologer that BB actually loves her.

And the camera focus on shalin when he said to tina ke kisi aur ki wajah se apna jmage khaeab mat hone do....should clear everyone's doubts as to what BB actually thinks..

Blaming tina  seemed to be his game plan to bring shalin on the front foot which has worked its wonders....

Aaj shalin ka muh dekhne laayak tha when tina was given such amazing feedback...usko pata chal gaya uska kat gaya hai   πŸ˜†

Hence the CR drama...πŸ˜†

ha ha ha ...  I rest my case

As Vishal kotiani said, kutta palo, billi palo magar galath phemi mat paloπŸ˜‚

Edited by chinky801 - 1 years ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chinky801

ha ha ha ...  I rest my case

As Vishal kotiani said, kutta palo, billi palo magar galath phemi mat paloπŸ˜‚

Kutta palo...Yeh bhi nahi chod rahi kisiko...it's funny. watch till end..Maheem...

https://twitter.com/itsvibingsoul/status/1616478052619550720?s=20&t=M84O5eOdXuqO5KtzomcPIQ

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago