Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I watched it at my friend house. She insisted to watch it because of Kartik Aryan. I have not watched any new Bollywood movie since 2020. 

This is my first Kartik movie that I have watched. I thought Kartik Aryan was amazing in the movie. His comic timing and dialogue delivery was excellent. He has a very good personality. He has all qualities that a superstar has. Direction and screenplay was 5/5. Climax was very shocking and felt so bad for Anjulika. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Yes but 03F51715-2820-4F4F-8098-B3BDE573F1E5.jpeg

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
Bekind thumbnail

You gotta love dogs/puppies lol

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well this is certainly not a reply I was expecting to read here ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought it was an enjoyable movie 😎. If you liked him in this movie, you should check out Lukka Chuppi. That was a fun watch too. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nah I didn't like the movie nor Kartik that much. He has a tendency to overact and I don't really like his dialogue delivery. Kiara was bad too IMO..their love story also felt so superficial.

Tabu was good in her role 

But I hardly laughed at any moment in the film..all the comic elements felt very blahh. On the other hand Bhool Bhulaiya 1 had me in splits . KA is no match to Akki'd comic timing. That twist was hardly suspenseful..I could already guess what was going to happen ðŸ¥±

I am surprised that this movie became a blockbuster. Either KA really has awesome pull as a star or the audience were so bored that they lapped up this mediocre film like hot cakes ðŸ¤“

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed it as a one time watch and found Kartik fairly good in this movie. The only other movies I have seen with KA are Love aaj Kal and first half of Sonu Ki Sweety - so he was waaaaay better here inn BB2

I think he needs to work on his dialogue delivery though. It feels very rushed even in scenes which require some emotion/seriousness

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

thoroughly enjoyed it

Bekind thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I thought it was an enjoyable movie 😎. If you liked him in this movie, you should check out Lukka Chuppi. That was a fun watch too. 

I love Karthik and Kriti. I think they look so good together. I hope they do more movies together. There was a rumor they are dating. They would look amazing in real life too. Love how she said on KWK that your movie is a blockbuster! Will watch it over the weekend.

Bekind thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Enjoyed it as a one time watch and found Kartik fairly good in this movie. The only other movies I have seen with KA are Love aaj Kal and first half of Sonu Ki Sweety - so he was waaaaay better here inn BB2

I think he needs to work on his dialogue delivery though. It feels very rushed even in scenes which require some emotion/seriousness

Great observation! I didn't noticed that much. I did not watched Love Aaj Kal as the promos were horrible and story was BLAH. Even though music was good.