•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Manjiri Mata

Akshara supported her decision when her own son Abhimanyu was against mata's decision of not signing divorce papers. Akshara from the beginning considered Manjiri a mother figure. Didn't they have connection of heart? Among other family members Manjiri who didn't lose anything, instead of giving a benefit of doubt to Akshara, her advice "It will be easier for you to end his relationship with Akshara if you give her 24 hrs." when mata herself couldn't come out of an unwanted abusive relationship for decades that caused Abhimanyu pain. She overlooked Abhimanyu's pain and childhood trauma on seeing his parents relationship dynamics & his father having EMA. Now she is not the cause of pain but Akshara is, she suddenly remembers Abhimanyu should get rid of relationship that's causing him pain. She never understood Abhimanyu how can she understand Akshara? The shallowest character who is categorized under positive characters. An extremely dumb & toxic so called positive mahan character. Arohi is next worst but she is clearly negative though writers whitewash her too but still...mata is too much...

She could have died in that haystack when Aarohi hit her with her car💀💀💀🤡🤡.. PS: Only hate for that character, but love the actress 

Mata thought since she's now rid of her unhealthy marriage, every one who's struggling in their love life could get rid of that. I was expecting her to be a little soft like "shayad uske kuch reasons honge" but nahi Mata turned aggressive towards her😕

But to be honest Anisha's mata is the worst character. Achanak se her daughter died and the lady who didn't even care if her daughter was alive is shown to be too good all of a sudden. She basically just wanted Akshara out and she's using their family relationships to remove her out🤪

Do I need to mention Aarohi though?😆

Originally posted by ShadowImbue

Manjiri Mata

Akshara supported her decision when her own son Abhimanyu was against mata's decision of not signing divorce papers. Akshara from the beginning considered Manjiri a mother figure. Didn't they have connection of heart? Among other family members Manjiri who didn't lose anything, instead of giving a benefit of doubt to Akshara, her advice "It will be easier for you to end his relationship with Akshara if you give her 24 hrs." when mata herself couldn't come out of an unwanted abusive relationship for decades that caused Abhimanyu pain. She overlooked Abhimanyu's pain and childhood trauma on seeing his parents relationship dynamics & his father having EMA. Now she is not the cause of pain but Akshara is, she suddenly remembers Abhimanyu should get rid of relationship that's causing him pain. She never understood Abhimanyu how can she understand Akshara? The shallowest character who is categorized under positive characters. An extremely dumb & toxic so called positive mahan character. Arohi is next worst but she is clearly negative though writers whitewash her too but still...mata is too much...

I agree Maateshree ki takkar ka koi nahi …delusion ho , bewaqoofi ho, interference ho, lack of boundaries ho, wrong decision making ho she rules!!

For me d worst character in all d 3 seasons would be Arohi because we have never seen such a worst sibling( even though she is step one) till now.

There r flippers in d show from d season 1 occasionally changes their stance as per their convenience so khaand mata is a typical itv character mostly we can see these type of characters in balaji shows 

But this season introduced a worst character Arohi a sibling who is worst just like balaji shows where there is no respect no love no trust shown among d siblings and worst a sibling would be a vamp

She is the shallowest and spineless character in yrkkh..the most toxic and gaslighting character for mother.. And if she gets forgiveness feom akshra this time, that what you did any MOother would've done, then i m a legit kose my mind from this pathetic behavior

It's unfortunate that everyone's least favourite character are all females. 😬 Not that I disagree, but Harshvardhan is also so shitty. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 1 years ago

What's the problem? Why the anger?

Originally posted by Kabhi18

What's the problem? Why the anger?

Harshad is the best actor please keep your criticism to character only. 

Originally posted by ShadowImbue

Harshad is the best actor please keep your criticism to character only. 

Oh LMAOOO I just realized I put HARSHAD instead of HARSHVARDHAN. 😂