Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

This is so heartbreaking πŸ˜­ but given what Ram and Priya have been through I can’t imagine a happily forever end for them. Will there be another part where Pihu calls Ram papa? Loved how u have written Krish. And also liked the conversation between Sood sisters.

Thanks Mandy β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—. 

The longer the show drags any progress. The more I am on the camp they won't get happily ever after πŸ˜†. It is frustrating watching the show waiting for any sign of improvement. 

Regarding another part, not sure Mandy. I plan to finish the TS, I started today and finish my RaPi OS series and stop writing altogether on RaYa for awhile. πŸ€ͺ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Perfect, yet heartbreaking πŸ’”

Whether they are together or not, at least they are understanding each other. Priya understood why Ram is distancing himself, Ram understood what Priya went through. I would assume, few months later, when the wounds have healed a bit, Ram and Priya will at least start being friends. I am just glad Pihu got both her parents' love under a roof.

Thanks Tia for the lovely feedback β€οΈπŸ€—. 

The show had messed up so much that at times i can't even write their reunion and this was the next best I could do as co parents. And yeah you are right, with time they might heal and become friends and even find each other again but they need time for that and it will never happen in a minute like an ITV show. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani16

Heartwrenching! But really a good depiction of their emotions! You've called this the final part, but if possible, I would love to read a part where they talk to each other about all of their unsaid emotional upheavals!

Thank you for writing this!

Thank you β€οΈ. Glad you liked it. 

Another part, well I am thinking on it either for this TS or the Love and trust one. Not sure but if i get an idea, I might pen it down. Right now, I am kind of very mad the show, so not sure when it would happen πŸ˜†

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

This is good 🀍🌚 once their wounds heal hoping to see ram and priya becoming friends , then slowly rebuilding their relationship on basis of trust and then love !!!

Thank you. Glad you liked it β€οΈ. Yeah with time they might find a way to rebuild their relationship as well.

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Your welcome ☺️ great πŸ‘

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Sara is a b*tch! I loved how you explained PriHuAm's life through Krish's pov. He was an outsider, yet he isn't. Maitrai being sis goals is something I could never imagine. Ram, I feel so bad for him😭😭😭 Great job! πŸ₯°

Thanks Meri Shibu. β€οΈ. Glad you liked it πŸ€—

I know technically Maithryi was the worst sister in terms of actions. But I dislike Sara more πŸ€£. Well I am out of idea to make sense of thus story anymore. Every character were completely destroyed that only I regret watching this show in the first place πŸ˜†