RaYa TS :" Regrets and Mistakes ( Final shot Pg 4 [22/8/22]) "

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Book Cover Credit:  Super Talented Tia aka tournesol ❤️

veoIzVH.png

Story Description: 

It is easy to turn a blind eye to the truth before you and It is easy to fail to see from other's perspective. Ram Kapoor and Priya sood made the same mistakes as everyone else. But the reality of those mistakes humans commits is that it will always lead to regrets.

Authors Note : 

Just wrote something because I am frustrated with the track. Because I regret hoping for a better track with this show 😆.  

Shot 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161601953

Shot 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161657851

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow awesome. So so good. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Wow awesome. So so good. 

Thank you ❤️. So glad you liked it 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved this OS Nita ❤️ The show is dragging at a snail's pace - well no! Scratch that! The writers of this show will put even that snail to shame 😛 I loved how Ram executed Pihu's wish in your story better than the show one. And you have expressed Ram's inner turmoil beautifully. It hurts to see Ram look at Pihu like she is connected to him but does not belong to him and thats killing him. 

I loved this line:

It was as if every memory he shared with Priya was broken by new truths 💔

Loved this line. His anger coupled with regret for not trying to look beyond Priya's lie was depicted very well 👏

P. S - Everytime u get frustrated with the show, its good news for your readers 🤣 so I ain't complaining 😛

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WOW

Absolutely amazing, beginning to end 

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update you describe ram pain beautifully wish it can happen in serial also enough of ram dumbnesss and Priya Mahanta do write more 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is so beautiful, Nita 🥺❤️ Whenever I watch the show and see Pihu and Ram bond so beautifully, I always wonder how Ram would feel when he learns the truth. If the audience feels this way, Priya should feel at least one percent of that, but no. It is so disappointing she only thinks about Ishaan. The time has changed, the situation has changed, it's high time the truth comes out.

I am happy you wrote this. 🤗 I am happy that Ram learned the truth on his own and not by someone else telling him their version of the truth. The rain scene was fantastic. How Ram was hoping for an artificial one and it rained for real. ❤️

And I love that Nandini, Shubhu and Vedika get kicked out of KM at the end 😅🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Awesome shot 👏👏✨

Thank you. Glad you liked it ❤️