Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tetul

You didn't read yesterday's article? It was by Kartik's PR, who blamed Kiara for carrying Covid from that party to Kartik. 

Did they really say that? His PR got no chill😆

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Did they really say that? His PR got no chill😆

Looks like KJo's PR made BW Hungama delete the article where it was mentioned Kartik had been promoting with that actress, the actress had attended Kjo's bash, and Kartik got it from there. 

Some people tried to pass the blame on Kriti, since Kartik attended a wedding with Kriti after KJo's bash. But Kriti has been roaming around freely (didn't catch the covid to spread it) whereas Kiara and Varun have been MIA, instead of promoting their film Jug Jug se Piyo. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161222650

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tetul

You didn't read yesterday's article? It was by Kartik's PR, who blamed Kiara for carrying Covid from that party to Kartik. 

Oh looks like i missed it. Karthik and Kiara met for BB2 party or something?

So once again it is KJO party the culprit  oh let's see how many cases will come out...

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

So once again it is KJO party the culprit  oh let's see how many cases will come out...

Kjo ke party ke jitne celeb MIA hai... IIFA nahin gaye... TV show pe nahin gaye... have got the covid most likely. 10 din bit chuka hai. Time aa gaya hai sab ki isolation se nikalne ki. 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So they have a cold.  They are all vaxed yet still got it.  Gotcha .  They shouldn't have gotten the shot and they'd be fine 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I only want to know if Kiara is covid positive too or not? How can someone be so many times lucky 😭🤣

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -PD-

Kiara actually never went to BB2 success party. I don’t think she’s been in contact with Kartik at all after Kjo’s bash.  Kartik attended a wedding after Kjo’s bash with Kriti and Diana Penty and a few others and then BB2 success bash with Tabu who was at Kjo’s party.  But it is also possible Kartik got in a completely unrelated way to KJo’s bash. 

Varun I believe is in France shooting for that Nitesh Tiwari movie. That’s why he’s MIA. Kiara is MIA but Kiara has been running around promoting two movies for the past month or longer. So she could just be under the weather but not due to covid. Sid is MIA but he’s always MIA 🙄

Quite a few people from KJo’s bash went to iifa.  Several dignitaries from UAE were at iifa too so I’m sure everyone got tested and showed a negative test before being allowed at the vicinity.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I wish them a speedy recovery 

NINALOGY thumbnail

May they have speedy recovery