MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

"Yehi likha aapne mere bhagiya mein ?" 

LOL Pratha LOL ðŸ¤£ The girl went giving up on her powers just because she has fallen in love despite the warnings and now she is wonderning why God has all this planned for her. ðŸ¤ª I found it hell boring the way she was giving lecture about love and how living the life of a normal human being was more important than all the responsibilities she was destined to accomplish. ðŸ¥±

This show has become a joke. Badi badi baatein  vada pav khate.  Such a promising show went to the dustbin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

LOL Pratha LOL ðŸ¤£ The girl went giving up on her powers just because she has fallen in love despite the warnings and now she is wonderning why God has all this planned for her. ðŸ¤ª I found it hell boring the way she was giving lecture about love and how living the life of a normal human being was more important than all the responsibilities she was destined to accomplish. ðŸ¥±

This show has become a joke. Badi badi baatein  vada pav khate.  Such a promising show went to the dustbin. 

Such stupid lines they had for Pratha today. Mahadev and Farista were trying to explain to two years toddler Pratha don't do it. We know better than you but ofcourse SSSN thought her love is more powerful than Mahadev. I guess pratha had mahek's soul for few. I was LOL when she tried to become naagin to save her didi and samaira. The dialogues in this show are just lke badi badi baatein vada pav khate. I guess it's like that saying that you don't know what you have is so good until you loose it. They butchered pratha and rishabh for me so can't watch it anymore.

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Such stupid lines they had for Pratha today. Mahadev and Farista were trying to explain to two years toddler Pratha don't do it. We know better than you but ofcourse SSSN thought her love is more powerful than Mahadev. I guess pratha had mahek's soul for few. I was LOL when she tried to become naagin to save her didi and samaira. The dialogues in this show are just lke badi badi baatein vada pav khate. I guess it's like that saying that you don't know what you have is so good until you loose it. They butchered pratha and rishabh for me so can't watch it anymore.

She was shown useless from the beginning. Remember she was hiding under the mahal instead of using her power to do something. Kam se kam she could have fought against the rapists instead of hinding. 

Before giving up on her powers she didn't even make sure there wasn't any other asur. ðŸ˜³

Ekta and her team failed to use PraRish chemistry. I think Mouni and Arjun were lucky. Their characters and chemistry were properly used. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

She is such a fool. She knows there are so many enemies out there. How can she think asurs are over. What about chingistani people. 

She did not even tried findong more about it. She was like seema mar gayi so sab khatham. Whay exactly problem she had with her powers ðŸ¤£ may be she was scared while romancing if she bites rishab he might die. She just gave up her power like without even thinking about anything. She deserves this treatment. Even though mehak is evil i feel for her. She waited for those powers and she understand the importance of those. She even crave for it and values it. 

But pratha is like mujhe muft main mila and i am very khuddhar bhagwan ji aap hi rakhlo i am happy with my eda teda pathi who hardly shown any love from the beginning until recently ðŸ¤£

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was shown useless from the beginning. Remember she was hiding under the mahal instead of using her power to do something. Kam se kam she could have fought against the rapists instead of hinding. 

Before giving up on her powers she didn't even make sure there wasn't any other asur. ðŸ˜³

Ekta and her team failed to use PraRish chemistry. I think Mouni and Arjun were lucky. Their characters and chemistry were properly used. 

Ekta gets tons of people and can't utelize them. SSSN laziness has to do with neeli naagin. If SSSN had brain then what's point of having neeli naagin. And mahek wasted our time. If she wanted to take revenge on SSSN then why not let her die when she drank poison. Waise usko jagane ke liye wo professor tha na. Agar wo khud jag jati , sheshnag ki book padh leti to na humen professor ki jarurat padti na mahek ki. Mouni got lucky because it was first season after several years of original naagin series movies from 80s/90s and early 2000.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

She is such a fool. She knows there are so many enemies out there. How can she think asurs are over. What about chingistani people. 

She did not even tried findong more about it. She was like seema mar gayi so sab khatham. Whay exactly problem she had with her powers ðŸ¤£ may be she was scared while romancing if she bites rishab he might die. She just gave up her power like without even thinking about anything. She deserves this treatment. Even though mehak is evil i feel for her. She waited for those powers and she understand the importance of those. She even crave for it and values it. 

But pratha is like mujhe muft main mila and i am very khuddhar bhagwan ji aap hi rakhlo i am happy with my eda teda pathi who hardly shown any love from the beginning until recently ðŸ¤£

She deserved the dhoka TBH. I still don't know why she didn't tell Rishabh about it and see his reaction first. If he didn't have the guts to accept her as the naagin then she definitely deserved better. But she preferred to act like a fool. 

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Ekta gets tons of people and can't utelize them. SSSN laziness has to do with neeli naagin. If SSSN had brain then what's point of having neeli naagin. And mahek wasted our time. If she wanted to take revenge on SSSN then why not let her die when she drank poison. Waise usko jagane ke liye wo professor tha na. Agar wo khud jag jati , sheshnag ki book padh leti to na humen professor ki jarurat padti na mahek ki. Mouni got lucky because it was first season after several years of original naagin series movies from 80s/90s and early 2000.

Definitely the first season worked because it was new. Copy pasting the story in every season made people lose interest. The first season love story was the best. In last season they could have used Ssharad and Surbhi in a better way but they ruined it with their bakwaas. Same is happening with Simba and Teja. 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Hindustani don't care about other countries. They were happy that india was first country to be free from pandemic. News and government agency didn't even try to figure out how pandemic ended. And that USA ki national security head ki tarah act karnewala useless pati of pratha didn't even bother to question pratha not even once. Forget questioning her but didn't even wonder how mahamari ended. Kya socha tha aur kya twist nikla. Mein to soch rahi thi that undercover agent and SSSN will go on mission together to save USA, Europe, Africa and rest of the planet from pandemic. Bas pratha ko candle light dinner karna tha sayad rishabh ke saath.

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail

She deserved the dhoka TBH. I still don't know why she didn't tell Rishabh about it and see his reaction first. If he didn't have the guts to accept her as the naagin then she definitely deserved better. But she preferred to act like a fool. 

I don't understand pratha being silent and assuming stuff. I liked the pratha who was trying to seduce rishabh so he backs from her in early days. This is hard way to learn lesson for being hard headed one dimesional pratha.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Save this LOL for tomorrow. Rishabh ne jo sixer lagaya tha na last week to abhi pratha prego and she is going to have miscarriage soon. Viewers are being really fooled by these makers. And after that brahamchari sheshnaag to return and dragon urvashi.