Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: saa2929

Don’t get invested in the show by that PH and creative directors combo. If you see them run far away. Cos I guarentee you after 50 plus or 100 episodes it’s gonna go down to dust and you are gonna wonder why the hell you started this shit.

Lol don't worry will not repeat same mistake as Ishqbaaaz😂😂 so that PH gives 50 to 100 good episode? Socha tha 20-25 me chodna padega like naagin,  chalo 50 episode tho ache se dekh lugi😂😂

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Lol don't worry will not repeat same mistake as Ishqbaaaz😂😂 so that PH gives 50 to 100 good episode? Socha tha 20-25 me chodna padega like naagin,  chalo 50 episode tho ache se dekh lugi😂😂

This coxkxroach PH loves their vamps more than FL and ML. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 I know main yaha free ke promotion ke liye aayi hu but please let's watch colors new show muskurne ki vajah tum ho together. Akele forum me bore hogyi hu. 🤣

Tell me something how do you watch Kabir and Katha's kahani. I turned on TV  and episode 10 was airing on colors where Katha's mom asking for answer from some devi or dev in temple. I m like these people have nothing better to do and ask for clue or help from god/godesses as if they are so free to take care of small problem. I m like get over it lady. Your daughter decided to have fun with her boyfriend so let her deal with it. 

ILoveNature you are great for watching that show.

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Tell me something how do you watch Kabir and Katha's kahani. I turned on TV  and episode 10 was airing on colors where Katha's mom asking for answer from some devi or dev in temple. I m like these people have nothing better to do and ask for clue or help from god/godesses as if they are so free to take care of small problem. I m like get over it lady. Your daughter decided to have fun with her boyfriend so let her deal with it. 

ILoveNature you are great for watching that show.

I am watching it for ML(kunal) Kabir is just too sweet😳 story is already turned dramatic 😆 they are rushing it but still till they don't mess with his character, I will continue to watch it.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am watching it for ML(kunal) Kabir is just too sweet😳 story is already turned dramatic 😆 they are rushing it but still till they don't mess with his character, I will continue to watch it.

Kunal has great screen presence but i can't see that ahow. Katha ki mom sound like overacting ki dukaan.

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Kunal has great screen presence but i can't see that ahow. Katha ki mom sound like overacting ki dukaan.

Actually she is my favourite character😆 she really reminds me of my mom. Her daughter is pregnant and her suppose boyfriend turned out to be fraud and she is not ready for abortion. Todda dramatic ho na tho banta hai na😆  only character who started to irritate me is Katha. Behen KO 3 din me pyaar hogya(I won't judge her for that) till that time I feel sorry for her, but she runs NGO, she has mind to go to police as soon as she collect herself but didn't had idea about ipills? And now she is being unreasonable, she want to kept the baby jisko news usko 1 din phale Mili, bahut jaldi attach ho jati hai🙄 now she will be ready to marry anyone who accepts her for her mother as she attempted suicide. I just hope it's not because she fall for Kabir. I want proper build up of their story😩