~ | Damsel's Ramblings || Index || New Drabble : Updated 01/06/22 | ~

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

________________________❤️________________________

"No mockery in this world ever sounds to me so hollow as that of being told to cultivate happiness. What does such advice mean? Happiness is not a potato, to be planted in mould, and tilled with manure. Happiness is a glory shining far down upon us out of Heaven. She is a divine dew which the soul, on certain of its summer mornings, feels dropping upon it from the amaranth bloom and golden fruitage of Paradise."

― Charlotte Brontë, Villette 

It was eight years ago when I posted my first story on IF. Looking back now, I couldn't help but cringe at the content written by 14 year old me who had a LOT going on almost every front. I started off with zero writer strength, no sense of grammar and certainly no instinct to weave stories with, but I did it anyway, for only one reason. It made me happy. Simple. It made me happy to create something (no matter how chaotic) that was being seen, read and acknowledged. 

I remember when I went ahead and started an FF that just made sense to write back then (it doesn't now lol) people went crazy over the simplest of story completely overlooking my lack of aesthetics. It has stuck with me, this kindness, this encouragement, this overwhelming amount of love that everyone gives to any new content writer here. I'd like to take this opportunity and ask all of you lovelies out there, who are sitting back down with any content, literally ANY content scribbled along their devices at some point - bring it out. Bring it out in front of us so that we can read and appreciate and suggest whatever you may need as an individual to turn into a better version of yourself, as a writer. If you're someone hesitating like I did eight years ago, you know who to PM and talk to. No one starts perfect, I am the biggest proof of it and even though there's a long road I have yet to travel, going over my old pieces has made me realise one thing -Progress Will Occur. It might not be tomorrow, it might not be after a month, it might not be after a year but it will come into existence at some point in your life and be very visible to you. 

IF had always been a safety net, a place that helped me get through some tough times. I've encountered a lot of friends in my journey of writing across various forums and this is probably my fourth Index creation, but never before have I connected with any of the members in a similar fashion that I have with all of you gorgeous people out here. It has been an experience in itself and you've all been SO KIND to me, for my work, for my opinion and whatever I wanted to share. 

Thank you for every thing! 

I will continue to create as long as my brain cells allow me to and do hope y'all will continue to read whatever cringe content I put, because gurlllll we camped here now. 😆

If you guys are interested in reading something beyond fanfictions Follow me on IG. My Identity is @_bookspensandmelancholy over the app and I post about books I've read, random ramblings and journal some days as well. 

______________________________❤️_______________________________

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

|| Musical Concoctions |-| Drabbles ||

~ Pal Pal Hai Bhaari ~

Audience, Emotion and Realisations. 

When Dhara  bails out on the Ramleela and leaves in search of Gautam, Raavi is the one who gets stuck with the honour to play Sita. The music starts and she is teleported into a world of her own, a world where she feels the plight of the woman she plays, a world where she is putting her husband - her Ram on a pedestal, higher than anyone else. Sounds of appreciation might have reverberated around the stage but her eardrums were full of the noise of her own heartbeats. Her Husband, Her Shiva - Her Ram had affection within his eyes for her.

~ Saawan ~

Rain, Contemplation and Desire.

The mood had been particularly melancholic but Raavi Pandya liked the air around. When her pondering results in her being late to save her day's labor, in the laundry, sprawled on the strings, her husband comes to aid. Or so she thinks. What flows next is a series of affectionate glances, caresses and things the couple is a little too familiar with. Storms may have raged all night long but so did their passion. Love truly did change her life for good.

~ Aye Meri Zindagi ~

Promises, Acknowledgement and Contemplations. 

Even though his wife was sleeping contently after the day's events, sleep refused to grace Shiva Pandya's eyes. Last two days have shaken him to his very core and while his wife was finally happy to be beside him all he could think was how he had wronged her for days. How he had left no stone unturned to shove her away from himself, only because a piece of paper had pierced the veins of his heart. Taking advantage of her slumbered form he pulls her close and let's his hands wander over her breathtaking face, all the while promising the almighty to never be the reason of her agony ever again.

~ Mera Kuch Samaan ~

Yearning, Torment and Memoirs.

The minute she gets to know her groom is missing Raavi Pandya leaves the wedding for good. She packs up her belongings along with the pieces of her broken heart and travels to Rajkot, with no intention of seeing the man ever again. Now after two months of her exile and numerous sleepless nights she had spent crying herself to sleep, her mind starts to wander. She recollects the wrongs she had done and submitted to for the thing never written in her account, love. But before she can go ahead and retire to bed for another hellishly uncomfortable night of sleep, the doorbell of her new home indicates arrival of an old agony. How will she react finding the person she left behind?

~ Kabhi Khushboo ~

Longing, Guilt and Memoirs.

The minute he gets to know his bride has left Shiva Pandya feels something break within him. He keeps slogging throughout the day to keep himself busy and stay far away from the thoughts of the woman who has his heart. He keeps mourning the time lost and love that could have been if only he'd been brave enough to speak and kind enough to reciprocate affection like his wife. So when three months later he gets the address where his love is residing he packs his belonging and leaves for Rajkot, to be with the girl he belongs to, come what may.

**(Part Two of Mera Kuch Samaan - Shiva's POV of the separation)**

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

|| Contrived Musings |-| One Shots ||

~ Finding A Home ~

Agony, Promises and Tranquility.

When life throws her off-balance for the hundredth time, Raavi Pandya loses her will to fight. Afterall, it is not everyday that you see your husband traipse around the city with a potential bride on the insistence of his mother. Looking for some much needed peace and quite she decides to succumb to sleep earlier than usual in order to avoid any conversations but her plans are obliterated by arrival of the man himself. Words are hurled, Tears are shed and Solace comes at a moment she least expected it to. Confined in the arms of her husband she finds the home she has always been looking for.

~ Edge Of Eternity ~

Secrets, Inhibitions and Admission. 

Raavi Shiva Pandya had been seething in rage all day after her husband had shown up at the stage, dressed impeccably. Shiva Pandya knew his wife was dodging the acceptance her heart has garnered since Disha came into their lives, so when he asks her directly she's left speechless and tries the one thing she had mastered these last couple days, evasion. Little does she know that her words are the only thing her husband needs to hold onto for an eternity. A couple words of admission and she'd be bestowed with the infinity she had always craved for.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

|| Fabricated Fantasies |-| Two / Three / Four / Five Shots || 

~ At The Touch Of His Fancy ~

Secrets, Anguish and Passion. 

When Dev Pandya refuses to go ahead with the alliance his family had set up for him there's only one person who is visibly over the moon, Shiva Pandya, his younger brother. While Dhara berates him for his enthusiasm over the crisis he assures her he will set things right and takes up the responsibility to break the news to his Chipkali. Insults are thrown, words are spoken and contempt for one another is voiced to each other after he blurts out the truth to her. Driven mad by rage over Shiva and his conceited smile for the win that he had conjured she lashes out at him, with the sole intention of wounding the Bhoothnath in a similar fashion like him. Little did she know passion would take over her senses and she'd end up giving her everything to the person she'd claimed to loathe for all her existence, without the slightest idea about the secret Shiva Pandya had been harbouring within his heart since years. Something that could change the very course of her life.

**Additional Note : The First Part of this TS contains 18+ content towards the end, it is an important part of the story but you can skip or continue according to the preference. Second part has no mature content **

~ Taming The Enchanter ~

Vehemence, Whim and Possession. 

Years ago when her human distanced himself from her, Raavi Narayan had been hurt, confused and above all - vexed, but she'd kept everything bottled within her heart. It wasn't easy, seeing her safety net push her away, become a mere peer and definitely not easy seeing him traipse around whole Somnath with other girls, while she sat around and waited for him to come back. When Dev and Rishita plan a graduation trip, she knew it could turn into a full blown disaster but her friend's insistence thaws her resolve of opting out of the travel. What follows is a sudden change in the behaviour of the man in question and a continuous sparring war throughout, perplexing the heck out of her. Shiva Pandya had been a heartthrob all these years, completely unaware of the fact that his heart already belonged to Raavi Narayan since the beginning of time.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

|| Brewed Reveries |-| Short Stories and Fan Fictions || 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Array where is At the touch of his fancy, that's my favourite story of your's😒

ATTOYF ka angst and that momentwhen Raavi comes to know how Shiva feels about her >>>>>>>

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm

Array where is At the touch of his fancy, that's my favourite story of your's😒

ATTOYF ka angst and that momentwhen Raavi comes to know how Shiva feels about her >>>>>>>

Awww sweetomsss. Its coming I'm still editing. That's why haven't tagged anyone yet. 😆❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Okay so I FINALLY have an Index for my cringe content Lol. 

Tagging y'all! 🤗❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Tags abhi baaki hain mere dost 🤡

barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yayyy all the lovely stories ek jagah ... ab search karna nahin parhega

I love how you have a preface for each story .. let's us know what to expect and at the same time .. gets us all excited for what's to come ❤️