| ShiVi DRABBLE : Mera Kuch Samaan | | Her POV |

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Heyya Lovelies!!!

I don’t know what I did. Let's just start there. πŸ™ˆπŸ€πŸ€­πŸ€­

Ijaazat is one of the best movies Bollywood ever gave us, from music to cinematography to the poetic dialogues that express longing and anguish so efficiently that you'd tear up very quickly. I was in school when I heard this song for the first time and gushed about it to my father immediately, what he replied will always stay with me. 🫢🏻

He said and I quote 'You'll have to watch the movie to understand that song properly!' πŸ’«

Of course I didn't pay much heed to it and didn't watch the movie. Add in a few years, I finally got my hands on a decent enough print during the first lockdown and LOST MY HEART TO IT. Gulzar really did wonders.✨🌟

I had something of this sort planned since Disha track, didn't we all want Raavi to leave PN and run away? Yeahhh...that is what I tried to do and... Err... Failed I guess. I don't find this okay, lol, it might lack sequence or usual poetic feel to it but - ab likh diya tha tho post tho krna hi tha. Lmao. 🀣🀣🀣

This is a TWO-WAY drabble meaning that there IS A SHIVA POV to it too with a totally different song which is decided too but it's gonna take time, lol. 

I hope it isn't that unbearable though, would like to know how you guys feel about it nonetheless. β™₯️🌞

Lots of love,

Ritu.

PS : Lambe Lambe Shandon mein bezzati Qubool ki jayegi. πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
Kristmas thumbnail

Ohhhh ❀️

This is the Raavi, head held high, who left with her dignity intact ❀️

and Shiva came to her instead ❀️

This ❀️ 

And aah I love your writing ❀️❀️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Tags for the content πŸ˜³

I'll tag as many as possible now and then,

Will get back to the rest after dinner. πŸ€‘

Okayyyy Again SORRY for messing up and not giving the song link πŸ˜†πŸ€‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlvXDGJAMT0

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Tagssss πŸ˜Ž

[Read the note]

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Tags abhi baaki hain πŸ€—

Sorry if I've missed anyone okieeee Imma in hurry right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Ritu❀️ 

I always wanted Raavi to stop and flee away from the forced marriage. This is the Raavi my heart longs for, the one who left because she thought that Shiva didn't want to marry her and forcing him in the marriage is something that she won't ever do. 

Shiva coming to her and the line Tera kuch saman chhut gya tha.. 

All my love to you❀️❀️

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
Amy_march_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much ❀ you tagged me gonna read it now πŸ˜‰
sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so beautiful, Ritu ❀️

Raavi walking away from a forced marriage she was intent in carrying out, realising that she can't force Shiva into it, and just walking away when she felt he wouldn't come back! 

But he did, because all he needed was a little space, a little clear head to think that all he ever wanted was her, and within a few moments he came back to her <3 

Just like the wedding, when he took a step forward, and she jerked his hand away, only to take his hand again, similarly, all Raavi had to do was step bacj and he took the step forward.

I like how you didn't demean Shiva or Raavi here, just showed them exactly how they felt, Shiva, in need of time away and Raavi in need of space. 

It's beautiful! Shiva ke POV se bhi ek likh do parallel drabble? πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So many feels Ritu .. it's awesome β€οΈ

I loved that you let them have their happy ending .. 

I could literally picture every word of yours in front of my eyes .. 

I hope there is a continuation to this .. they will have to talk and I want to read that talk.. so can you continue this  pretty please ?😳