Episode 88 Discussion - Coming Back

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

2 idiots are the audience 😭 frustrated at what Ranveer is doing 🤣  suhaani didn’t even say anything when the Dean signed the rustication letter 🤣 she just left 🤪🤣 deep down she’s probably having a party 🤪

even the other students are congratulating her for staying over Ranveer  everyone at this college sucks 🤣😭

now she wants everything to be better 🤪 well if you waited for like a few more minutes none of this would be happening 🤣 she goes to see Mamta and wants her to convince Ranveer against leaving 😆

at Ranveer is leaving Suhaani’s neighborhood 🤣 thank god that’s a start 🤣

Dadu no 😭 he broke his ankle 😭 did Ranveer just indirectly taunt Suhaani? 🤣 I can’t tell 🤣 anyways Ranveer is coming back to the Oberoi mansion 😆

wait dadu and Mamta were faking it?!?  🤣🤣🤣 Damn 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

2 idiots are the audience 😭 frustrated at what Ranveer is doing 🤣  suhaani didn’t even say anything when the Dean signed the rustication letter 🤣 she just left 🤪🤣 deep down she’s probably having a party 🤪

even the other students are congratulating her for staying over Ranveer  everyone at this college sucks 🤣😭

now she wants everything to be better 🤪 well if you waited for like a few more minutes none of this would be happening 🤣 she goes to see Mamta and wants her to convince Ranveer against leaving 😆

at Ranveer is leaving Suhaani’s neighborhood 🤣 thank god that’s a start 🤣

Dadu no 😭 he broke his ankle 😭 did Ranveer just indirectly taunt Suhaani? 🤣 I can’t tell 🤣 anyways Ranveer is coming back to the Oberoi mansion 😆

wait dadu and Mamta were faking it?!?  🤣🤣🤣 Damn 🤣

What wrong with the expressions of suhani.She was happy that she is staying at college. She doesn't feel guilty that because of her RV is going from college. 

She not a single time think it's RV's more right to stay.

And in last she goto mamta to convince him.

Did she forgot what her father and husBAND told.If RV in the college she have to left.

If she wants RVto stay in college then she can told this in college that she will not continue if RV left.

She very well knows RVis doing everything because of her but she doesn't say anything there and comes to became MAHAAN. 

Poor RV gonna think she still care for him and loves him. Now again he will go to her for getting insulted. 

Why Don't she leave him alone.

I am sure RV is not that stupid who just left his dream. Maybe he plans to shift in another college but now he is stuck there again.

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

What wrong with the expressions of suhani.She was happy that she is staying at college. She doesn't feel guilty that because of her RV is going from college. 

She not a single time think it's RV's more right to stay.

And in last she goto mamta to convince him.

Did she forgot what her father and husBAND told.If RV in the college she have to left.

If she wants RVto stay in college then she can told this in college that she will not continue if RV left.

She very well knows RVis doing everything because of her but she doesn't say anything there and comes to became MAHAAN. 

Poor RV gonna think she still care for him and loves him. Now again he will go to her for getting insulted. 

Why Don't she leave him alone.

I am sure RV is not that stupid who just left his dream. Maybe he plans to shift in another college but now he is stuck there again.

I so wanted him to transfer colleges 😭 get away from her and finish his studies 😭 hope this happens still because Suhaani turned out to be quite selfish too 😆🤪

Snowdrrop thumbnail

I so wanted him to transfer colleges 😭 get away from her and finish his studies 😭 hope this happens still because Suhaani turned out to be quite selfish too 😆🤪

He left his room and was not going to Oberoi mention so I think he was going to left city. And start his life somewhere else. 

If ruhani is endgame then also they can show that RV left. And then some leap. After that they can show suhani is getting devorce on her own.

After that they can ruhani together only and end the show on happy note.

simply.meghana thumbnail

He left his room and was not going to Oberoi mention so I think he was going to left city. And start his life somewhere else. 

If ruhani is endgame then also they can show that RV left. And then some leap. After that they can show suhani is getting devorce on her own.

After that they can ruhani together only and end the show on happy note.

Yeah I think this is the best option 😆 but since he’s now going to stay at the Oberoi mansion I don’t know where they are going to take things 🤔

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chalo bahut dinon key baat asha ki Kiran dikh gayi bhaishaaap 🥳🥳🥳

Ranveer leaving suhani neighborhood kuch tho aagey bada ranveer aur kahaani and no surprise suhani didnt open her mouth as of she opens then it would be surprise to me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lekin bechara ek faltu and good for nothing ladki key liye he got resticated woh chub raha hai mujhey 

Gopi wahu bhi far better hai as she also opens her mouth sometimes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

As usual nice update dear and I realy appreciate u for taking such risk to watch to update for us🤣🤣🤣

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail

Yeah I think this is the best option 😆 but since he’s now going to stay at the Oberoi mansion I don’t know where they are going to take things 🤔

Now I am thinking what if ansh and suhani also shift to Oberoi mansion. What is going to happen to RV.

Why are they showing RVso sacrificing like a itv bahu.

Sorry but yahi feeling aa rahi hai ab to.

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

may be next  Ranveer leave the country for her🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Chalo bahut dinon key baat asha ki Kiran dikh gayi bhaishaaap 🥳🥳🥳

Ranveer leaving suhani neighborhood kuch tho aagey bada ranveer aur kahaani and no surprise suhani didnt open her mouth as of she opens then it would be surprise to me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lekin bechara ek faltu and good for nothing ladki key liye he got resticated woh chub raha hai mujhey 

Gopi wahu bhi far better hai as she also opens her mouth sometimes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

As usual nice update dear and I realy appreciate u for taking such risk to watch to update for us🤣🤣🤣

I fast forward a lot 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Now I am thinking what if ansh and suhani also shift to Oberoi mansion. What is going to happen to RV.

Why are they showing RVso sacrificing like a itv bahu.

Sorry but yahi feeling aa rahi hai ab to.

The writer is ruining him too 😭