Reviews Thread - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moksha89

YES, HE SANG 🤣🤣🤣

I literally was dying 

d y i n g 

He has this habit of fisting his hands, so that along with his really good posture made me feel like he was performing a play 🤣 yano, when all the kids line up at the edge of the stage to sing?! 🤣 

@ bold, LMAO, omg, didn't even realize this 🤣 irony

Tannaz is such a good actress! The hallucination RaniSa has of Rani dressed as her and sitting on her chair was good BUT after the party, when her true colors come out ... amazing. The way she sits on her chair, poses, and delivers her dialogue of playing chess in her throne/area was really well done.

I don't think I mentioned it before, but as Rani tore apart her Suhag Raat decorations, it was a nice parallel to when Veer had done the same. Although, I don't think it had much of an emotional/situational impact. After the mandir shaadi, the idea of a wedding and all the dreams & expectations nurtured where shattered. Post-valentine's, I do not feel RanVeer were going to have an intimate moment at all. There were no delusions shattered, just RaniSa tearing Rani's spirit. Thankfully, RanVeer have somewhat of an understanding and everything from this point forward has opened Rani to the manipulation RaniSa is doing on Veer

I literally could not get past that singing for days. It just ruined everything for me 🤣

You probably saw his V-Day dance too. He tried to dance like a stiff royal prince, TOO FUNNY.

Tannaz was a m a z i n g! She was like made for that role.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I literally could not get past that singing for days. It just ruined everything for me 🤣

You probably saw his V-Day dance too. He tried to dance like a stiff royal prince, TOO FUNNY.

Tannaz was a m a z i n g! She was like made for that role.

OMG, happy you mentioned that dance 😆

What was that? what was that?! 

Especially bc he has taken dancing classes, the amount of forced stiff he had to be 🤣

s/n: I'm a little salty at the hate FK has gotten in his new show regarding almost everything he does, but also his dancing. He did so well as Raj in the DDLJ dance  but I digress, since there's no point crossing the shows. ATBA is gem, it has everything to make you feel good and not totally boil you blood. The tracks are enjoyable and it's easy to stay engaged 😳

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

🤣

He's a good cryer 

Dude, just knowing how much he's thirsted for love and acceptance 

You can't really get mad at Rani or Veer... they're very dynamic and the plots move fast enough.

The sleeziest character is Jai and Champa, for sure. They're pathetic but they're not evil evil so I'm okay with seeing them often on screen 😆 Seems like the actress for Champa truly hurt her arm 😲

Jai is my favorite villain. He is such a comic character. He does some bad shit but then he is a cartoon too. 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

OMG, happy you mentioned that dance 😆

What was that? what was that?! 

Especially bc he has taken dancing classes, the amount of forced stiff he had to be 🤣

s/n: I'm a little salty at the hate FK has gotten in his new show regarding almost everything he does, but also his dancing. He did so well as Raj in the DDLJ dance  but I digress, since there's no point crossing the shows. ATBA is gem, it has everything to make you feel good and not totally boil you blood. The tracks are enjoyable and it's easy to stay engaged 😳

I could not get over the dance for days. Every time I was down, these girls would share a gif of his dance and I would crack up 🤣 They even started threatening me with that gif 🤣🤣

I feel like he was better accepted than I thought he would be. When a fandom already loves a couple, introducing a third character who sweeps away the girl is hard to accept. But I don't know why I can't watch that show.

I watched ATBA's Feb 5th episode (the one where Rani saves Veer from Birju) yesterday again and the simplicity in all of it isn't there in any other show.

Edited by flamingoAK - 2 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail

Jai is my favorite villain. He is such a comic character. He does some bad shit but then he is a cartoon too. 🤣

I’m on the goa epis… 

bawarchi Jai 🤣

I’m actually surprised a self-absorbed guy like him can cook 😆

him and Champa-darling are soulmates 🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

I could not get over the dance for days. Every time I was down, these girls would share a gif of his dance and I would crack up 🤣 They even started threatening me with that gif 🤣🤣

I feel like he was better accepted than I thought he would be. When a fandom already loves a couple, introducing a third character who sweeps away the girl is hard to accept. But I don't know why I can't watch that show.

I watched ATBA's Feb 5th episode (the one where Rani saves Veer from Birju) yesterday again and the simplicity in all of it isn't there in any other show.

Omg that dance.. just watched it again the other day! It’s just so precious 😂 in my quest to find fanfics I came across your marriage celebration thread which had the dance there - first of all! Congratulations 💍🥂💕 

Two, let me know when you wanna relieve those memories. I hope people start uploading more gifs and fanart for this show now that it’s on an online platform

When Briju points the gun at Veer, I initially thought “oh shooot” but Briju doesn’t give off those gunda feelz. I knew that action will be hollow but Veer saying he doesn’t care what happens while walking away was such swag. I almost worried Rani was shot, tbh it would changed the entire feel of ATBA, and I’m glad that didn’t happen. The cherry on top was having Rani all in red, hair open, wind blowing and stone in hand to emulate Durga Ma

ATBA motto - Alls well that ends well 🤣

I couldn’t imagine this story without a Briju 🤣

moksha89 thumbnail

Going to keep this one short …

So I reached the Goa epis && unlike popular opinion, I think they’ve been quite good 😆 (remember, I can binge watch to better days 🤣)

… until now 😒

🤣

Oh Baliya wali Rani 🙃😭

The kidnapping & Goa, until Rani’s silly suggestion for a fake marriage btwn Veer & Kiara so that Vikram & Kiara can get closer, was so good. You can see VeeRani getting closer and despite Kiara’s real memory loss moments .. VeeRani spent all their time together. They were close, having dates, and feeling up one another. There were getting more and more comfortable. ♥️ 

the imagery at the beach, against the setting sun, of Veer watching Rani play in the sand was so nicely done. Really romantic / mushy pink feels. 💕

I know it’s only two epis between Rani forcing Veer’s hand in her plan and (new) RaniSa coming in to light these logs fully on fire but I don’t get why they made Rani suggest this. Rani isn’t this type of planner - I’m sad they made her do something so different from her character in ATBA to create tension. To create a few epis worth of story 😩 possibly to give the new RaniSa a chance to get comfortable in the role & establish herself. There’s no strength in her voice 🥺😞

I’m glad Veer was clearly opposed to this. I’m glad Briju told Rani that she’s gotten used to being reckless .. it was all foreshadowing to a big lesson and I think that’s what I’ll keep in mind for the next few epis. This moment is needed for Rani to stop interrupting Veer’s desire to protect & equally guide her (time for some of his personality to rub off on her, too ☺️), to really think about how easily (& thoughtlessly) she gambled on her relationship, and to let go of trying to please everyone. I’m glad that there are people like Veer & Briju to show Rani the mirror just like how I mentioned there’s always someone to keep Veer in check within the same epi as his blunder…  

&&& in comes Nandini 🤪 this girl has lost the plot 😆

s/n: Veer just stopped Champa from fulfilling RaniSa’s orders to take Rani away. He’s holding Rani’s hand - I love that it comes so naturally to him. Plus, it’s wonderful to see Veer steadfastly always fighting for Rani, now.

okie let’s see how VeeRani work this one out & here’s a prayer this track lasts only 2-3 epis MAX 🧘🏻‍♀️

Ps: somehow all my guesses for who caused the accident were correct 😆 it was all a domino effect from one decision & action (will keep this vague jic anyone who hasn’t seen the show reads my bak bak 😆 wanna keep ATBA chauchak for all the viewers 🤣)

moksha89 thumbnail

Real time update :

I’ll survive these 2-3 epis as long as RaniSa doesn’t flip teams and stab VeeRani in the back 😭😭😭

But I’m saying this with extreme caution and suspicion 🙃🥺😩

Edit: yes, spoke to soon. I should trust my gut instinct. Following epi title is “Rajeshwari plots against Rani” 😩

Calling it a night y’all - need some energy for this cray cray 

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Omg that dance.. just watched it again the other day! It’s just so precious 😂 in my quest to find fanfics I came across your marriage celebration thread which had the dance there - first of all! Congratulations 💍🥂💕 

Two, let me know when you wanna relieve those memories. I hope people start uploading more gifs and fanart for this show now that it’s on an online platform

When Briju points the gun at Veer, I initially thought “oh shooot” but Briju doesn’t give off those gunda feelz. I knew that action will be hollow but Veer saying he doesn’t care what happens while walking away was such swag. I almost worried Rani was shot, tbh it would changed the entire feel of ATBA, and I’m glad that didn’t happen. The cherry on top was having Rani all in red, hair open, wind blowing and stone in hand to emulate Durga Ma

ATBA motto - Alls well that ends well 🤣

I couldn’t imagine this story without a Briju 🤣

Thank you thank you!! It's hard to believe it has been 7 months, time is literally flying.

For sure, start sharing gifs and all 😆 I am all down!

So we had these role plays where we picked a character in the show and did a mini episode on the forum. I was always Birju. 🤣 I just appreciated his pureness from the first episode and he resonated with me.

moksha89 thumbnail

Thank you thank you!! It's hard to believe it has been 7 months, time is literally flying.

For sure, start sharing gifs and all 😆 I am all down!

So we had these role plays where we picked a character in the show and did a mini episode on the forum. I was always Birju. 🤣 I just appreciated his pureness from the first episode and he resonated with me.

LOL when I’m lurking in the threads I come across the role playing 🤣 I love it. 

I’ve started considering myself the Rajawat Royal Historian😆

Birju is a fun character to play!! He’s so pure at heart and a loyal friend. It’s making the MU RaniSa made btwn Veer and Rani, by perverting Rani & Birju’s friendship, so sad. Especially bc Veer doesn’t really seem to believe it until the very end of the episode. I’m going to pick up the aftermath of MU-day tmrw … thus, I’m going to predict the title of “Veer breaks his relationship with Rani” to mean he thinks he’s doing Rani a favor by not holding her from happiness. His perception that her happiness lays outside Rajawat house & him and instead at Baliya with Birju 🙁 Veer will probably break away from Rani bc he feels like he’s undeserving of love & not bc he is angry at her. It’s all going to be from a place of insecurity 

I guess while I’m ruminating, I’ll add some thoughts on the track I’ve been low key dreading …

One, Ufff that confession y’all 🥰 I’m a puddle, my bones have become spaghetti, my being is just pure cosmic dust. Hats off to Birju and Vikram for preventing a huge no-no, and thank you writers & RanVeer for providing such a beautiful moment. The confession just felt right. It felt deserving. It wasn’t too early or too slow. Everything was so tastefully done - simply superb. I was in my feelz 

Okay, about this track…

I read the episode titles bc I needed to see how long this was going to drag. I don’t want RanVeer hurt, especially in this way .. it’s cruel. I rather have them face an obstacle together than be a part and clueless as to what really happened 😢 it’s sad Veer doesn’t remember such a earth-moving thing with Rani, it’s sad Rani is realizing too late she gambled her relationship, and it’s frustrating that RaniSa has the misconception that Rani is the reason she went to jail.

On a personal note, while the plot will move fast enough, I think I know why I am annoyed with this twist to the Goa track. One, Rani made a decision that was opposite to her intelligence. Two, RaniSa is attacking from behind instead of being straightforward. She’s an absolute beast so it feels lazy coming from her. Three, I’m not mad at Veer for misunderstanding.. at a certain point, Rani pushed him to a point where his capacity to deal has just been reached. It shows he’s anxious and upset Rani thoughtlessly bet on RanVeer bc (even before confession) it’s obvious that this is all starting to mean something to him 🥺😩 post Confession, it’s clear he’s been lonely and cast aside way too long. He’s been his own harshest critic 

Prior to the confession & MU, I thought it’s interesting that while Rani was itching to confess, and RanVeer were both expressing the essence of feeling something more .. it didn’t seem like they realized that “something more” was them falling in love. Maybe they’re not all the way there (at love) yet … but they were close. Which makes the external and internal fear, doubt and insecurities that much more dangerous. 

I’m sure they won’t give us an absolute melodrama (I hope) so I’ll see where this goes. It seems like the major sadness lasts 2 epis and then it’s back to Baliya where things are fixed among a stretch of 8-10 epis. Once they’re away from RaniSa, I hope it gets better. I hope Veer doesn’t lay himself on his sword and make the situation worse. Perhaps, this is where Rani will take over to show Veer her unshakeable support. It’s probably fair considering her idea created this snowball effect. 

Interesting to note: during the confession, Veer says he turned to “stone” due to a desire for motherly love. That the day RaniSa calls him “Beta” with meaning and intent will be the day he can feel emotions. It’s clear that somewhere, he recognizes the previous incidences of her addressing him as “Beta” are acknowledged as the self-serving actions they were. He knew she didn’t truly feel or want to honor that relationship.  It’s as if he allowed the blindfold to stay to keep them both satisfied 😣

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago