Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Reposting from previous thread.

Today Isha's bf also proved that he is as weak an actor as she is!

Such a disappointment! Must be because of the company he is keeping.

Upset because such bad acting ends up spoiling overall decent acting by all the others.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYyZkSRDWpV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thoda washing powder bhi daal deti to iski aankhein tabhi saaf hojati🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's HOT! And they wrap up her in tents and bedsheets😔

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

She's HOT! And they wrap up her in tents and bedsheets😔

they can atleast give her chudi pants instead of those palazzo type ones

Arey yaaar , a simple top with cigarette pants and a halka phulka chunni , she's good to go as a professor. They are giving her good colours now but it's the bottoms that are spoiling everything😵

She better put that chunni two sides than let it hang one side🥱 pant bhi bada , uper se chunni , she literally looks wrapped up👎🏼

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 08_maria

This outfit is decent…she needs to dress like this: and practically who hangs their Chooni off the shoulder all the time. It is always in the way 

Bluekohl thumbnail

itna lafda hi nahin hota

Bluekohl thumbnail

they can atleast give her chudi pants instead of those palazzo type ones

Arey yaaar , a simple top with cigarette pants and a halka phulka chunni , she's good to go as a professor. They are giving her good colours now but it's the bottoms that are spoiling everything😵

She better put that chunni two sides than let it hang one side🥱 pant bhi bada , uper se chunni , she literally looks wrapped up👎🏼

who tf wears clothes like this in college!! iske daily attire main sangeet ya mehndi mein pehan loon.

Fine, keep it desi, but keep it sensible na. wo aise suit trip par kaun pehankar jata hai jhumko ke saath!

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

This outfit is decent…she needs to dress like this: and practically who hangs their Chooni off the shoulder all the time. It is always in the way 

Pre wedding her outfits were plain, but made so much sense. She's a simple person, and that worked for her.

I've no idea how they manage to shoot. If I am wearing lehanga or something like this, my entire focus is on not letting my dress mess up, and not fall.

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Any chance of Jasmine truly falling in love with Fateh in her own cuckoo way in future? She does think she already loved him but she is too delulu and self obsessed to accept the truth. Will she spend her whole life making sure Fatejo aren't together or happy? She is now loaded enough to go to canada on her own. And she is showing no romantic interest in Angad or other men who could be much more useful to her than Fateh. It's quite weird that she showed no romantic inclination towards anyone but him( even though it was for selfish motives). Is that deliberate on makers part? Like Fateh has got intimate with only Tejo not jas or anyone else? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Today Isha's bf also proved that he is as weak an actor as she is!

Such a disappointment! Must be because of the company he is keeping.

Upset because such bad acting ends up spoiling overall decent acting by all the others.

although I don’t like Jasmine as a character I actually think Isha’s acting is good. She actually gets more versatile scenes than tejo/priyanka. Lol..sometimes I feel priyanka/tejo does more acting in those offscreen  reels she makes 😂. As most of the time onscreen it’s that same sad quiet demeanour she has to portray 🤦🏻‍♀️.but generally I like all the actors In Udaariyaan ….they play their roles well 🤷🏻‍♀️.