Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Balaji ke shows are not for shipping... But for trolling🀣 that could help you release frustration from real life... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We already have things to begin with... The way Rishi played with haar... The way it landed on Lakshmi.. Itna bada hotel had very less plan for fire... 

Not too forget unfounded obsession of Neha sisi with  Rishi... Lakshmi's relatives are all troll worthy material... 

Aise mein ship ka koi scope nai... 

Just that... Her leads always have potential... But she hardly utilizes them or I keep my mind closed after classic screw up with Jai Bani.. Years ago.. And I have never trusted Kekta after that.. Have only been proven right πŸ˜†

Yikes don't remind me of Jai Walia, yuck poor Bani found out her sister slept with her husband, after the 

said sister refuse Jai, cause he was too old and wanted Pushkar πŸ€£

Thank you for explaining that to Sravez, she doesn't know you can't take her shows seriously at all πŸ€£

Oh I just realize something Ketka made a record, her FL was arrested and in episode 3. Lakshmi will

definitely go to jail again for murder or theft. All FL go to jail in Balaji world πŸ€£πŸ€£

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Nope no way.. I am on itv sanyaas.. πŸ˜†πŸ™

I know about you baby, I was saying this to Rani🀣🀣

Me too not watching anything for now

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yikes don't remind me of Jai Walia, yuck poor Bani found out her sister slept with her husband, after the 

said sister refuse Jai, cause he was too old and wanted Pushkar πŸ€£

Thank you for explaining that to Sravez, she doesn't know you can't take her shows seriously at all πŸ€£

Oh I just realize something Ketka made a record, her FL was arrested and in episode 3. Lakshmi will

definitely go to jail again for murder or theft. All FL go to jail in Balaji world πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am assuming that Kekta has improved on developing more trust and Purity of love sake πŸ˜† but back then such stupidity was trend and normal. Udaariyaan has similar lines of Kasam Se... Married elder sister because younger one backed out, consummated marriage too and now has an affair with younger one smiley20 that's Itv Progress... πŸ˜† But I still trust Kekta more, because the amount of torture Jai Walia had to go through for one-night stand, amount of roller coaster Sujal went through - I do feel she loves torturing ML, though Sujal was turned into obsessive lover later on.

ITV had actually moved towards showcasing better love stories or message-based stories, but pata nai this industry is bitten by laziness bug where they want to just copy-paste regressive content from Bengali shows. 🀣

We need to count how many times they go to jail! Chalo, I will create post for this counting - How many times lead goes to jail. KKB ka toh count is lost.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am assuming that Kekta has improved on developing more trust and Purity of love sake πŸ˜† but back then such stupidity was trend and normal. Udaariyaan has similar lines of Kasam Se... Married elder sister because younger one backed out, consummated marriage too and now has an affair with younger one smiley20 that's Itv Progress... πŸ˜† But I still trust Kekta more, because the amount of torture Jai Walia had to go through for one-night stand, amount of roller coaster Sujal went through - I do feel she loves torturing ML, though Sujal was turned into obsessive lover later on.

ITV had actually moved towards showcasing better love stories or message-based stories, but pata nai this industry is bitten by laziness bug where they want to just copy-paste regressive content from Bengali shows. 🀣

We need to count how many times they go to jail! Chalo, I will create post for this counting - How many times lead goes to jail. KKB ka toh count is lost.

What I just started checking out UD and loving the Punjabi backdrop and now you're telling me 

is Kasem Se part Deuce πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Well I hope Tejo drop him 

@ Red: Oh man I look forward to your post πŸ€£

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† quite a lot of drama last week.. 

So, apparently Lakshmi would be marrying Rishi sooner as she would be considered as someone who can save Rishi from his sad Bhagya of death? And possibly family would be setting them up? 

That's the synopsis I have read on zee and other sites.. Anyone here knows anything more? 

I am getting Karam apna apna vibes from this show..let's see if they show same thing or something differentπŸ˜†