BhagyaLakshmi finally has a forum!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

😆 quite a lot of drama last week.. 

So, apparently Lakshmi would be marrying Rishi sooner as she would be considered as someone who can save Rishi from his sad Bhagya of death? And possibly family would be setting them up? 

That's the synopsis I have read on zee and other sites.. Anyone here knows anything more? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=shahsb_26]

So, apparently Lakshmi would be marrying Rishi sooner as she would be considered as someone who can save Rishi from his sad Bhagya of death? And possibly family would be setting them up? 

That's the synopsis I have read on zee and other sites.. Anyone here knows anything more? 

[/QUOTE. Same like sad Pragya Bhagya 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

😆 not that I am expecting alot from the show... But it would definitely give me lot of troll content too... It has lots of comical negative characters ðŸ¤ª

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Quite possible and im hoping for good content as this show i know some people says outdated but i like simplicity in characters hope they keep those characters intact and what you said indeed happens same way or another eventually these 2 ended up being together 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Quite possible and im hoping for good content as this show i know some people says outdated but i like simplicity in characters hope they keep those characters intact and what you said indeed happens same way or another eventually these 2 ended up being together 

They have to end up together! It's their show... What I am curious is... How long before they separate and go in bounds of leaps pattern... 

I just hope it retains the essence of the show for atleast 6 months.. 

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How do you guys think they will get married? I don't understand how they will be set up to get married? 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

They have to end up together! It's their show... What I am curious is... How long before they separate and go in bounds of leaps pattern... 

I just hope it retains the essence of the show for atleast 6 months.. 

so true and I've gut feeling their misunderstanding leads them dislike each other and i hope its his mother chooses her to be daughter in law before that who falls first i feel it maybe Rishi 

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

How do you guys think they will get married? I don't understand how they will be set up to get married? 

we are just discussing avei possible ways because its ITV pehle shaadi fir pyaar concept if we apply ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

we are just discussing avei possible ways because its ITV pehle shaadi fir pyaar concept if we apply ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Saakk was the only show in recent years where leads fell in love before marriage ðŸ¤£

And this would be on the line of marriage first.. Phir option nai hai but to fall.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

I feel that his death threat wala Bhagya will push his possessive maiyya to find Lakshmi's Bhagya as protector of beta ðŸ˜†