Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG this show started with a lot of drama Balaji style and full speed too. Leads already met no dragging at all 😆

Ekta really need some originality, cause Laksmi parents accidental death scene is similar to KDMHMD.

And if you can't be original at least don't use the same actor who played Heer & Meher father and same death scenes

3 sisters instead of two and ML own's a Hotel, the only thing is we don't know if Neelam 

is Rishi real or step mom with grey shades 😆

Gosh Ekta train us well and we know what to expect in her shows 

Me watched one scene....thank for telling me the story 😆

I did like KDMHMD 🤣

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG this show started with a lot of drama Balaji style and full speed too. Leads already met no dragging at all 😆

Ekta really need some originality, cause Laksmi parents accidental death scene is similar to KDMHMD.

And if you can't be original at least don't use the same actor who played Heer & Meher father and same death scenes

3 sisters instead of two and ML own's a Hotel, the only thing is we don't know if Neelam 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you are on  this train now🤣

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's sent you a ticket abd I've sent you an invitation- you better board this ship 😆

How are you 🤗

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

She's sent you a ticket abd I've sent you an invitation- you better board this ship 😆

How are you 🤗

Sofna🤗🤗, my girl how are you?

I am good but work is driving crazy. On top summer break for kiddo😡

I don’t trust balaji ship🤣🤣, she will increase my frustration 😡

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

🤣 Originality and Kekta? She has a special skill to even copy to dramatize and Indianize any international scenes... 

Infact other shows have learnt from Kekta on how to build romance... 😆

Rishi ki amma has shades of grey for sure... 🤣

Karodo mein ek bahu😆 highly indicates of her classiest attitude...

Kekta ka kya har show is predictable now... If not, within 10 episodes you can.. 

Let's see is it Neha who gets credit for saving Rishi or Lakshmi? 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seafarer

As it is a Bhagya I guess first 100 epsiode will be good only after that who knows 🤪

That's case for all the shows... 😆 and hence iTv is in dire need of moving to seasonal format or finite 100 episode series...

Kekta can manage 'Engagement' till let's say 300 episodes for trp audience.... 

And Bhagya ka classic failure was Pavitra Bhagya... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Sofna🤗🤗, my girl how are you?

I am good but work is driving crazy. On top summer break for kiddo😡

I don’t trust balaji ship🤣🤣, she will increase my frustration 😡

Balaji ke shows are not for shipping... But for trolling🤣 that could help you release frustration from real life... 😆😆

We already have things to begin with... The way Rishi played with haar... The way it landed on Lakshmi.. Itna bada hotel had very less plan for fire... 

Not too forget unfounded obsession of Neha sisi with  Rishi... Lakshmi's relatives are all troll worthy material... 

Aise mein ship ka koi scope nai... 

Just that... Her leads always have potential... But she hardly utilizes them or I keep my mind closed after classic screw up with Jai Bani.. Years ago.. And I have never trusted Kekta after that.. Have only been proven right 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

I found it more funny, the mom and husband in Koi Apna Sa were Daughter in law and husband uncle. 

I am enjoying the episodes, I thought they would have dragged Lakshmi marriage but it seems very fast pace. I will continue to watch until it becomes nonsense and the show gets ruined. I just wish for once, we don't have a show where the lead seperates, 10 million remarriages, divorce, just a couple in love and they support each other.

I would move on the moment they fall in love 😆 usse jyada romance nai dekhna...

Yes, it is face paced for now but that pace will be up only till leads marry... She will balance it out soon..  Pavitra Bhagya had good pace too but Covid and damaged storyline ruined it all.... 

Lakshmi seems overly sacrificing goat.. So I doubt her character will ever be relatable... 😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope no way.. I am on itv sanyaas.. 😆🙏

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

🤣 Originality and Kekta? She has a special skill to even copy to dramatize and Indianize any international scenes... 

Infact other shows have learnt from Kekta on how to build romance... 😆

Rishi ki amma has shades of grey for sure... 🤣

Karodo mein ek bahu😆 highly indicates of her classiest attitude...

Kekta ka kya har show is predictable now... If not, within 10 episodes you can.. 

Let's see is it Neha who gets credit for saving Rishi or Lakshmi? 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Gosh I know, but by originality, EK don't have to be so lazy with her borrow storylines. Ekta is know there many us who are graduate from Balaji University. How the hell could she think that we forgot Virendra Saxena played the same kind of role in KDMHMD 😆

One thing I still give credit to Kekta she created some great on screen jodi, so lets see how 

Rishi & Lakshmi fair.