Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"how dare you? tum is tarah pakhi ki bezzati nahi kar sakti" virat had shouted.

It hit sai differently this time.... he can be angry, he can choose to not listen to her but he does not get to stop her from replying back to someone who is instigating her an bad-mouthing her..

Even after my retun to gadchiroli, these words did not leave me... I and Usha maushi came here after disclosing the truth of the great chavan nivas to the neighbors and requested them to look after devi....

I just needed lil time to think on how to proceed with my life ahead.. leaving that house and Virat sir was the appropriate decision but now, i need to find a way to continue my studies and also find a safe place for usha maushi...

by the end of the day, we had decided on everything. My application for hostel was immediately approved by the dean and Usha maushi had decided to stay with pulkit sir and devi tai. We were to leave for Nagpur in the morning.

just as we sat for dinner, there was knock on the door. Virat sir was standing at the door. His expression told me that he is remorseful of his actions and mayb he found the whole truth of his dil ke ache ghar wale...

"please sai, ghar aa jao. I am sorrry about everything" virat started. but i was determined about my decision.

"how dar you, virat sir? pakhi didi ki bezzati karke yaha kaise aa Gaye?" his own words, were given back to him and it stung him real bad. sai continue without a care. "aap ki toh woh best friend hai? permission li ya nahi yaha aane se pehle?? varna woh phir se mujhe gold digger bulane ka mauka nahi chodegi aur sahi satik javab deneka mauka aap nahi denge."

"sai please, i know mujhe se galti hui hai. mein apne ghar walo ki baatoh mein aa gaya. mujhe tumhe apni baat rakhne ka mauka dena chahiye tha. i am sorry sai, please mere saath ghat chalo."

"mujhe sab pata chal chuka hai... kaku ke baare mein sab pata chal Gaya hai. tum please chalo, mein sab theek kar dunga."

"agar devi tai khush hai aur unki tabiyat theek ho rahi hai toh mujhe usse zyada kuch nahi chahiye. mein yeh sab kuch devi tai ke khushi ke liye hi kiya tha."

"aap ko bata ke karne ka mauka Nahi Mila, varna aisa nahi karna tha. aur ghar mein aap se shaanti se baat ho, aisa apki best friend hone nahi deti thi. har baar beech mein pad kar, Kuch na Kuch instigate karna aur apna unpar pura bharosa karke mujhe sunane ka silsila kabhi khatam hi nahi hota tha."

each an every word spoken by sai stung him. his lack at providing sense of security to sai an lack of showing his trust on him was glaring at him. If virat was ever able to speak to sai, she would have confided in him. his lacking caused sai to take such drastic step and even be away from the house after disgrace.

"mein us Ghar mein nahi reh sakti. us ghar mein meri bezzati ke alava aur Kuch hota nahi hai. mein yeh sab aur bardasht nahi kar Sakti and mere deal wale pati ki maan rakhe hue aur chup nahi reh sakti."

"i am sorry that yeh sab is tarah se hua, but i am not sorry for wat i did. Tai se mein pyar karti hu aur unki khushi ke liye jo sahi laga woh kiya aur aage bhi karungi. i am not sorry for the end result, shayad tarika behtar ho sakta tha."

"sai yeh sab chodo aur mere Saath ghar chalo."

"us ghar se mujhe mere deal wale pati ne jane ko kaha, aur mein ne unki baat ka maan rakha hai. apne gusse mein aur apne parivar ke pyaar mein unhone yeh bhi nahi Socha ki Raat ko mein aur usha maushi kaha jayenge, kya karengi. mujhe toh Nikala, ek baat maan bhi lu, but maushi ko ghar se nikalne ki kya zharut thi? is baat ko mein kabhi bhul nahi sakti."

"meri zimmedari lene wale ko ek baar bhi yeh khayal nahi aaya ki maushi ki usme galti nahi thi. parivar ka saath dene ka matlab sirf, instigate hona hai hota. un ke liye khada hona bhi hota hai."

"mein khud ko aur aap ko is rishte se Azad kar rahi hu. es tarah ke insaan ke saath mein nahi reh sakti jo ehsaan faramosh ho."

"khud bhi jaan lijiye aur apne parivar ko bhi sikha dijiye. mere aaba ne apne jaan di thi aapko bachane ke liye. mere jimmedari aap par isliye di gayi thi. aap ko aur aap ke parivar ko is ehsaan ka maan rakhna bhi nahi aaya. bahu nahi maan mujhe, yeh mein samj ti hu. but insaan toh maan Lete. har baar insult, har baar taana upar se apne hisab se bahu maan kar apni Priya bahu ke Saath meri barabari. mere aaba ka ehsaan toh kabhi aap log chuka bhi nahi sakte. yeh hota hai ehsaan faramoshi. apne best friend ko zarur bata dena."

"itni dosti ka maan agar aapki best friend ko hota, toh aap par apna pyaar bhara haqq jata ne saath yeh bhi yaad rakhti ki mein us ghar mein kyu hu. khud ki jealous ko mujhe par nahi nikalti."

"aap ko apna parivar and pyaar bhari dosti mubarak ho."

Guilty did not leave Virat for a very long time... even after sai came back to him.. this guilty never left him. it was a reminder for him to communicate better with sai and also be a decent human being.

Thinking of a part two, but depends on how much u all liked this.

Happy reading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sai, you go girl!!!!!โค๏ธ

So amazing๐Ÿ‘ 

Eagerly waiting for part two

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Everything, every sentence was on point.

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Shyama9090 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow amazing go sai go aur sunao uss ehsaan faramosh ko ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Please write part 2 .... 

Virat kii aur uss kiii best friend kii achhe se dhulayi karna ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ˜˜ โค 

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is actually good ....I was thinking to write on the same lines...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing beautifully written๐Ÿ˜

Patakha Sai rocked๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I love itโคโคโค

Waiting for next chapter๐Ÿค—

Well written but I am glad that Sai does not ever remind virat that hes alive due to her dad. Sai doesn't reduce her dad's act to a taana. She knows that virst respected and loved her father too. But yss ko chhod kar baaki saare comebacks were like arrows on point. Sai will definitely give it back when he apologizes because his gharwaale and bff vahini have hurt her self respect this time....

Look forward to part 2! 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Well written but I am glad that Sai does not ever remind virat that hes alive due to her dad. Sai doesn't reduce her dad's act to a taana. She knows that virst respected and loved her father too. But yss ko chhod kar baaki saare comebacks were like arrows on point. Sai will definitely give it back when he apologizes because his gharwaale and bff vahini have hurt her self respect this time....

Look forward to part 2! 

For me, sacrifice of aaba was his choice and it is gone with him. But family should not forget that  virat is here for this reason an thus be nicer to sai...

Not to take away anything but to show some respect for the life that went to save the life in front of u.

If u keep on saying ehsaan faramosh, then u are the worst kind cos nthin can overlap lap a life. .  money an status will be nothing without the life... That is my point...

For me, sai was just putting across that point, not be take it for self. Hope that clarifies

An it surprises me that in the show, ninad acts like an ass when even his life was out of sacrifice of sm1 else.

Appreciate the feedback.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Uff I love such OS where writers take the frustration out and write what viewers want to see. This was such a good writing. ๐Ÿ‘ After today's episode, that's what we needed. Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow....Amazing....superb....๐Ÿ‘Œ 

Sai spoke the harsh truth..... Virat is guilty...

Let's see whether virat will be able to come out guilt or not..... 

Eagerly waiting for next part....please update soon....