Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Hrithik was not good enough for kareena. I’m glad it didn’t happened😆

They are good enough for each other. He's handsome, she's gorgeous. And more importantly, they really seemed into each other. The sizzling chemistry apart, they couldn't seem to take eyes off each other when they were together. I haven't seen any couple like that in real life, with so much passion and tenderness for each other. It's a rare gift.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Minty please stop.... I’m convinced you do this on purpose...

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Minty please stop.... I’m convinced you do this on purpose...

I do it on purpose, of course. But it's also true that I love them together, and I hope Kangu reads this because she needs to leave him alone.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Actresses wanting to be with a man who is cheating on his wife is not a love story. First of all I can't even understand how women even fall for married guys especially if the guy's marriage is a love marriage.. How are they not repulsed? 

Not trying to say what they were doing was right but I think Hrithik and Kareena got together before he married Suzanne

Anjalika01 thumbnail

They looked great together but (assuming he chose her over Suzanne) tbh I can't really see them having being really happy together for a long time...

Hrithik irl seems like the quiet, intellectual, philosophical type who's not particularly into glitz and glamour while Kareena seems like the opposite of all those things 😆

But who knows sometimes completely opposite people do go on to have long and happy relationships... but to me neither of them seem adjusting enough for something like that to work...

I still wish they'd carried on acting together despite everything though lol

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Not trying to say what they were doing was right but I think Hrithik and Kareena got together before he married Suzanne

Wasn't Sussane Hrk's childhood love.. I guess he married her in 2000 before he worked with Kareena? I don't know exactly though. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Back then Every man/teenager wanted to be as handsome as Hrithik & everyone one of them wanted a girlfriend as hot as Babe-O Kareena.

Need i say more ..😄😄

Edited by floydd - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

They looked great together but (assuming he chose her over Suzanne) tbh I can't really see them having being really happy together for a long time...

Hrithik irl seems like the quiet, intellectual, philosophical type who's not particularly into glitz and glamour while Kareena seems like the opposite of all those things 😆

But who knows sometimes completely opposite people do go on to have long and happy relationships... but to me neither of them seem adjusting enough for something like that to work...

I still wish they'd carried on acting together despite everything though lol

I think they are compatible because the main thing in any relationship is how you're into each other. The way Hrithik looks at her, the way she looks at him. The way they talk to each other (I've seen all their interviews and offscreen moments). The way they respect each other. And the main thing is, the tremendous love which I always realised they have for each other.

As for differences, my boyfriend and I are completely opposite. He loves to party, I love to read. he's the practical kind, I'm the dreamy kind. He's a workaholic, I'm more into work-life balance. But because of the love we have for each other, all those differences really don't come in the way of. healthy relationship.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I think they are compatible because the main thing in any relationship is how you're into each other. The way Hrithik looks at her, the way she looks at him. The way they talk to each other (I've seen all their interviews and offscreen moments). The way they respect each other. And the main thing is, the tremendous love which I always realised they have for each other.

As for differences, my boyfriend and I are completely opposite. He loves to party, I love to read. he's the practical kind, I'm the dreamy kind. He's a workaholic, I'm more into work-life balance. But because of the love we have for each other, all those differences really don't come in the way of. healthy relationship.

Yeah it sounds cheesy but it's 100% true that when there's a strong  mutual bond of love and respect between two people then other factors inevitably take the backseat in the relationship...

Like compatibility in most areas is ideal, but genuinely being in love can compensate all of that... that's why we see happy couples who have very little in common and unhappy couples who have almost everything in common...

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All I heard that time is Kareena walked out of Rakesh Roshans movie who wasn't that until knph happened. While border was big hit by j.p Dutta and refugee also has Abhishek Bacchan . So, Kareena ditched Roshans. Not sure if this madly in love thing happened during kkkg .then  I guess HR met his karma in the form of kangana.