How did the Principle know about Nandini... They never mentioned... 🙄

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They never touched upon how the principle knew about Nandini and why he was so scared. What did she do? It just seemed like she wanted revenge from KT. She didn't really do much else. So what did the Principle know about her? I'm still baffled and intrigued. I hope they tie up this loose end. If they forget, I will get mad. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was going to make a thread on this topic and then i found yours. Absolutely i mean whats with the princi why did Nandini scared him ? What he had to do with Nandini's past. Its quite a loophole. 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe they'll use this principal angle if and when Nandini comes backπŸ€”

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe the principal knew about Arjun being adopted somehow 

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Maybe.... I just don't understand how. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I also think he knew that Arjun was adopted by Nandini

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

...MonaCo...

^

this is exactly what m assuming. But then what did she do that scares the princi to his death? I think she kidnapped his kid and the kid is arjun🀣

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

...MonaCo...

^

this is exactly what m assuming. But then what did she do that scares the princi to his death? I think she kidnapped his kid and the kid is arjun🀣

ha ha ha

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

They never touched upon how the principle knew about Nandini and why he was so scared. What did she do? It just seemed like she wanted revenge from KT. She didn't really do much else. So what did the Principle know about her? I'm still baffled and intrigued. I hope they tie up this loose end. If they forget, I will get mad. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Initially she was afraid to come in front of princi then in next scene he is so afraid of her like she is some sort of criminal but the story told about her  reveals only that she was in foreign raising the adopted kid  for revenge anything criminal about her back ground was not introduced

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I will tell you about principle secret - yaa raaz bhi Nandini ka saath chala gaya (welcome movie dialogue) πŸ˜†

- just kidding πŸ˜³