Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Davina95

They never touched upon how the principle knew about Nandini and why he was so scared. What did she do? It just seemed like she wanted revenge from KT. She didn't really do much else. So what did the Principle know about her? I'm still baffled and intrigued. I hope they tie up this loose end. If they forget, I will get mad. 🙄🙄😂😂

I was also thinking about principal story. Writers skipped that plot totally and brought in Ravi suicide angle. I think they changed the story.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think once they fast tracked the Nandini drama they just didn’t care.  I definitely felt fans complaining about that track, caused some details to be pushed aside so it would end sooner.  We were so happy for Nandini to go we didn’t care about the principal.😏

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoLo

I think once they fast tracked the Nandini drama they just didn’t care.  I definitely felt fans complaining about that track, caused some details to be pushed aside so it would end sooner.  We were so happy for Nandini to go we didn’t care about the principal.😏

Lol I agree. They seemed to have fast tracked this Nandini track.. now they are bringing a whole new track.. maybe TRP pressure? ... The upcoming track seems interesting and the focus will be on KeerTi and SM company 👍🏼