Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It was a very very fast paced episode .. I dunno what’s the mad rush for .😕

I guess they want to focus on their journey after marriage🤔

It seems no one in haveli was aware abt PurVir wedding...only Mamaji and Virendra mom😕

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I guess they want to focus on their journey after marriage🤔

It seems no one in haveli was aware abt PurVir wedding...only Mamaji and Virendra mom😕

Yeah it appears so . Don’t they have mobile phones ? Or are they showing Pre Mobile phone era in this serial ?? 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah it appears so . Don’t they have mobile phones ? Or are they showing Pre Mobile phone era in this serial ?? 

I dunno i hvn't seen Virendra with mob yet🤔

I guess bcoz it's Molkki dulhan that's y they didnt inform anyone ...and Virendra was least interested in this shaadi so he didnt bother either🤦‍♀️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I dunno i hvn't seen Virendra with mob yet🤔

I guess bcoz it's Molkki dulhan that's y they didnt inform anyone ...and Virendra was least interested in this shaadi so he didnt bother either🤦‍♀️

This is a period drama I feel .. set in the 50s or 60s before the mobile phones were invented .

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's in todays era (no where in show synopsis it was mentioned it's in the 60s era) ... cos they always mentioned in promoting that this Molkki tradition still happens today in Haryana.

I got a feeling its todays time.. but since they live a different lifestyle and so on, it can feel like it doesnt lol

Also didnt Mamaji have a mobile phone?!  During when he saw Purvi catching that thief??

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the updates. You always give updates in so much details I feel as if I am watching the show. 

Coming to the episode itself, there seems to be a lot of things happening in the last few episodes. I guess the focus is on Purvi learning of the important details of Virendra's life, especially the kids and perhaps his attachment to Shashi, as shown in the promo(s). And then I guess we will see their journey. So far I am really happy with this show and I hope it stays that way. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think it's in todays era (no where in show synopsis it was mentioned it's in the 60s era) ... cos they always mentioned in promoting that this Molkki tradition still happens today in Haryana.

I got a feeling its todays time.. but since they live a different lifestyle and so on, it can feel like it doesnt lol

Yeah you may be right , but even the security guards don’t use phones or any such devices  which is strange. 

BTW the haveli is really beautiful you have to agree 

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mamaji definitely has a mobile phone. He was speaking over the phone when he noticed Purvi catching the thief, when he was speaking to someone about Kanji Bhai, and of course, when Kanji bhai informed him about the police. 

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

He (virender) used mobile phone while seeing his first wife photo i think 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah you may be right , but even the security guards don’t use phones or any such devices  which is strange. 

BTW the haveli is really beautiful you have to agree 

Agree about the haveli...  it's a grand mansion.